ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Which war was the worst one?

Postby SuncicaZ » 23 Nov 2017, 22:24

I think that every single war is terrible and we should give our best to stop wars and to avoid them in the future. Many wars have brought us terrible things. And which war is the worst one in your opinion and why?

SuncicaZ

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 0

Re: Which war was the worst one?

Postby malot12 » 24 Nov 2017, 00:32

aside from world war 1 and 2, Philippines have been through a lot of wars, and currently we have this so-called war on drugs, to lessen crimes resulted and related to drugs, with the war we are facing a lot shouted for injustice and all, but if we don't fight to lessen drugs if not totally eliminated, will drug users and pushers also stops? Killing someone to stop is injustice but rape and killed victims because of drugs is also injustice. This is the most worst war I ever witnessed then.

malot12

ForumCoin: 64

Postby lisasteinmetz69 » 24 Nov 2017, 01:31

War is just bad period. Unfortunately some folks have a hard time talking things out and prefer to go to war instead.

lisasteinmetz69

ForumCoin: 217

Postby verity » 24 Nov 2017, 08:03

Hello in my opinion and Study ! ALL Wars is Not Good ! because the One will Suffer are the Civilians and waste of Innocent Lives ! its been proven in History ! i hope thiers be Peace and Love all over the world <3 so its Not happen in our generation and Hope the world leaders will not push thier personal interest or agenda pushing someone to go to war ! :thumbdown: Hope they will Cool off! and Peace is only in thier mind and have a love <3 and sympathy for people!

verity

ForumCoin: 588

Postby Musati » 27 Nov 2017, 11:13

I do not think there is a better war or worst war. They are both terrible especially when lives are lost, people are displaced and maimed. No war is good period.

Musati

ForumCoin: 109

Postby gilggg » 27 Nov 2017, 11:17

Let's make love and not wars, I think our small world will be much nicer if we will keep it that way <3 :thumbup:

gilggg

ForumCoin: 952

Postby verity » 12 Dec 2017, 07:56

Musati wrote:I do not think there is a better war or worst war. They are both terrible especially when lives are lost, people are displaced and maimed. No war is good period.
Right and Peace and security should always prevail! <3

verity

ForumCoin: 588

Postby sprite1950 » 12 Dec 2017, 10:32

The most costly war in terms of death toll was World War II but how could anyone say that any war is worse than another. They are all destructive.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 1,143

Postby talkerbee » 12 Dec 2017, 11:47

World wars are the worst I think because all nations are affected. You can't run and you can hide only on your house underground.

Presently, war between persons to persons even it still destructive and injustice which causes early death, I personally say it is not worsted one for me. The most dangerous war we are facing right now is the calamity. It is the war between persons and nature. It is the most terrible and the most worst war if we don't make an action right now to conserve Mother Earth.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,013

Postby nela13 » 12 Dec 2017, 15:34

No matter the war, they are always terrible and destructive but I think that the worst until now was the Second World War.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,085

Postby Spriha » 18 Dec 2017, 02:17

war is a worse thing and I thing every war was worse

Spriha
Banned

ForumCoin: -1

Postby ceci » 21 Dec 2017, 14:43

Every war is a worse thing. :) agree with @spriha.

ceci

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 831

Postby Strawberry18 » 21 Dec 2017, 14:46

nela13 wrote:No matter the war, they are always terrible and destructive but I think that the worst until now was the Second World War.

yes i think so

Strawberry18

ForumCoin: 99

Postby neuralnet » 21 Dec 2017, 16:09

All wars are bad, but the deadliest war in history is by a mile, WW2, which killed between 50 and 80 million people. That was about 3% of the total global world population at that time! :!: :!:

neuralnet
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1

Postby Amans1234 » 21 Dec 2017, 17:07

I think that first one was worst in my opinion.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 130

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic