ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Those five pair of shoes every woman should have

Postby SuncicaZ » 22 Nov 2017, 22:47

1. Sneakers. Every woman needs a pair of sneakers that she feels good in. They are great for every day.
2. Black shoes with high heels. Every woman needs to have at least once, I do not have to explain why we need them.
3. Flats. When you want to look elegant, but you do not want to wear heels.
4. Boots. For some rainy days.
5. Flip flops, fur summer time and beaches.

SuncicaZ

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 0

Re: Those five pair of shoes every woman should have

Postby lisasteinmetz69 » 24 Nov 2017, 02:10

I have 1 pair of sneakers, 1 pair of boots, 1 pair of flip flops and a pair of slippers. That's all I need in my wardrobe. lol I hate buying and wearing shoes.

lisasteinmetz69

ForumCoin: 244

Postby verity » 24 Nov 2017, 07:56

Hello i love wearing high heels in Importants events only, but usually i love to wear flip flop and slippers cause its comfortable cold in feet! :)

verity

ForumCoin: 1,023

Postby chikitta » 24 Nov 2017, 18:02

I agree with you totally. Even though I don't like heels I have like 6 pairs of heels loafers, sneakers, and flip flops. I guess I have all the shoes I need to have. Thanks for sharing.

--- 24 Nov 2017, 18:02 ---

I agree with you totally. Even though I don't like heels I have like 6 pairs of heels loafers, sneakers, and flip flops. I guess I have all the shoes I need to have. Thanks for sharing.

--- 24 Nov 2017, 18:03 ---

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 244

Postby Musati » 25 Nov 2017, 19:02

I am way far away from that list. I think i only invest in very many flat shoes and a few heels. I walk a lot so the flats come in handy.

Musati

ForumCoin: 109

Postby Zinha » 25 Nov 2017, 20:49

I like shoes and i have some pairs of it, when i was younger i used high heels but right now i prefer sneackers and flats.

Zinha

ForumCoin: 2,050

Postby verity » 12 Dec 2017, 07:55

[quote="chikitta"]I agree with you totally. Even though I don't like heels I have like 6 pairs of heels loafers, sneakers, and flip flops. I guess I have all the shoes I need to have. Thanks for sharing.

--- 24 Nov 2017, 18:02 ---

--- 24 Nov 2017, 18:03 ---

I agree with you totally. Even though I don't like heels I have like 6 pairs of heels loafers, sneakers, and flip flops. I guess I have all the s hello friend :D :lol: these POST are Same 3rd in a row its only be 1 post to comment!

verity

ForumCoin: 1,023

Postby Spriha » 18 Dec 2017, 02:13

very good suggestion, worth to try out, I have good collection of shoes.

Spriha
Banned

ForumCoin: -1

Postby aecel » 08 Mar 2018, 03:29

I have all of those shoes except for one which is the Boots. I don't usually go out if there's a heavy rain.

aecel

ForumCoin: 11

Return to General Chat - Off Topic