New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Can a guy and a girl be only friends ?

Postby Little Mage » 22 Nov 2017, 09:05

Do you think a guy and a girl can be only friends with each other?
I don't think. If one if pretty or hot one will fall in love with time.
But if the other person does not feel the same, then the guy or girl will feel sad.

I think this is even harder if a girl and guy are best friends. If one falls in love it makes it hard,
and sometimes they might even stop being friends.

I think maybe a guy and girl can be friend only. But only if both are ugly looking and feel no attraction. Maybe then it's possible. But if even one feels any attraction, it will not be good. It's better when both feel something and fall in love, but sadly it's from one side at times I think...

What do I know I'm silly and funny , But I do have a brain even though people think I'm just a dumb airhead
heeeheeeeeeeeeee!! <3 <3 <3 <3 :D

Little Mage
Banned

ForumCoin: 544

Re: Can a guy and a girl be only friends ?

Postby junrose123 » 22 Nov 2017, 11:35

Yes definitely, but I think it only depends if they have feelings with each other. Most of the people that I heard that doesn't fall in love with one other is in a friendship status only. Maybe the other one doesn't like the guy or vice versa.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 294

Postby verity » 22 Nov 2017, 12:01

Hello if you Said best friend and thiers a Chance that they might be fall in love! i see a Lot love story like that! and i think Looks is not barrier if you really like or love a person i see a lot of couples that ugly and gorgeous !

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 420

Postby sprite1950 » 22 Nov 2017, 12:06

They can but in my experience there will always be one of them that has romantic feelings for the other so it doesn't work out well. Having said that I am very good friends with the father of my children now and there is definitely nothing romantic between us. We can go out for a drink now just as friends and have a good laugh.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 514

Postby talkerbee » 22 Nov 2017, 13:39

There is a saying, " you can give a smile to everyone but you can give your heart to the only one". It means affection is definitely different from love. Friendship is the beginning of love. Love has different levels. It's up to both man and woman to decide.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 79

Postby ARN4567 » 22 Nov 2017, 15:28

Ugly or not...A true friend is someone who cares and understands your feeling, so both parties should be open up in everything and anything they feel is important especially which concerns their feelings, and if ever things doesn't seemed agreeable, then they can still be friends but if it turns out fine then it's good, just be true and and sincere to your partner so that beautiful things you shared will not just go to waste...Love conquers all <3 <3 <3

ARN4567

ForumCoin: 164

Postby Musati » 22 Nov 2017, 18:56

Yes i believe that is very possible. Depends on how you define your relationship to each other.

Musati

ForumCoin: 109

Postby cmoneyspinner » 22 Nov 2017, 20:20

Well it seems that the late Michael Jackson had a lot of friends who were girls and they were not interested in having a romantic relationship with each other. They were just friends, No more. No less. So I think the answer is obvious. Friendship between people of different genders is possible,

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 259

Postby Little Mage » 22 Nov 2017, 22:05

Yes I think you are right. As long as neither one likes the other as any thing more. But if one of them likes the other in a romantic way, it will be hard to just be friends or keep being friends.
but yes many people are friends even if it's guy and a girl so you make good point..

heeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeee!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Little Mage
Banned

Postby Sue » 22 Nov 2017, 22:13

Yes they can be but only if they feel the same way aboit each other. If one wants to be more then just friends and the othet one only wants to be friends then it will not work out. I have many friends who are guys and we have never been more then friends. Trying to be friends with a person that you once dated does not always work out either.

Sue

ForumCoin: 9

Postby Little Mage » 22 Nov 2017, 22:15

Yes good point! If one of them gets romantic feelings, then it will be hard to just only be friends. But yes as you said being friends with ex is hard also. Thank you for nice reply!! heeeheeeeeeeeee <3 <3 <3 <3 :D

Little Mage
Banned

Postby malot12 » 23 Nov 2017, 03:00

Little Mage wrote:Do you think a guy and a girl can be only friends with each other?
I don't think. If one if pretty or hot one will fall in love with time.
But if the other person does not feel the same, then the guy or girl will feel sad.

I think this is even harder if a girl and guy are best friends. If one falls in love it makes it hard,
and sometimes they might even stop being friends.

I think maybe a guy and girl can be friend only. But only if both are ugly looking and feel no attraction. Maybe then it's possible. But if even one feels any attraction, it will not be good. It's better when both feel something and fall in love, but sadly it's from one side at times I think...

What do I know I'm silly and funny , But I do have a brain even though people think I'm just a dumb airhead
heeeheeeeeeeeeee!! <3 <3 <3 <3 :D

friendship does not categorize a girl to girl or boy to boy, it varies. You can have both girls and boys in your circle of friends.

malot12

ForumCoin: 64

Postby Little Mage » 23 Nov 2017, 05:15

Yes that is true. But a girl with lots of guy friends, at times will have the guys being jealous and fighting for her attention.. I am starting to get pretty hungry now.
How are you all feeling Blessings ?? <3 <3 <3 <3

Little Mage
Banned

Postby lisasteinmetz69 » 24 Nov 2017, 00:21

Yes they can. You don't have to be in love with someone to be their friend.

lisasteinmetz69

ForumCoin: 240

Postby nela13 » 24 Nov 2017, 00:25

I think that is quite possible as I have male friends from a long time ago, they were my friends before I get married and still are.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 445

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic