ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

How do you deal with stress?

Postby riverwild » 21 Oct 2017, 22:54

I have a hard time dealing with stress.

Mostly I try to keep busy and distract myself. I find it hard to relax most of the time.

What are the ways you deal with stress and anxiety?

riverwild

ForumCoin: 45

Re: How do you deal with stress?

Postby talkerbee » 22 Oct 2017, 04:53

We must ask our self first,
Where's the stress coming from?
If we can answer it, then probably we can deal on it. But if not, open up to our family. We must consult a Doctor about it or better talk to a Priest or a Pastor serving our community if we feel this is not ordinary stress because it can lead to serious depression.

Me...I admit I sometimes experienced it most especially if a thing I work out or want to achieve got failed. Prayer is my first tool to defeat stress. Second, writing and reading and sometimes listening to music. I do socialize people not only on the net world but also on the real world. If anxiety attacks me I just keep relaxing my self. Drinking water and massage my fingers, I usually do to reduce my anxiety.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 995

Postby anorona » 22 Oct 2017, 09:08

Wheneve I am stress, I will go to my room, play some music and turn the lights off. This helps me relax
and think. One more diversion is playing online games, this will help me focus more on the game than the things that are stressing me out.

anorona

ForumCoin: 16

Postby tusziget » 22 Oct 2017, 10:44

I love listening to music or to read some books to distract my attention.I like to reread my favorite books,it's kind a nice feeling to read the book, that you like very much.I like to think of the positive side of the life as much as it is possible.It is not always easy,but the only way to go forward in life.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 613

Postby hanutahir » 25 Oct 2017, 13:19

I just talk to someone who is funny or watch some funny pranks or jokes.

hanutahir

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 312

Postby tusziget » 25 Oct 2017, 13:45

anorona wrote:Wheneve I am stress, I will go to my room, play some music and turn the lights off. This helps me relax
and think. One more diversion is playing online games, this will help me focus more on the game than the things that are stressing me out.

You are absolutely right.Listening to music,to your favorite music ,when you are not quite in a good mood,can be very relaxing.Playing games can be very entertaining and has a distracting effect too,which helps you very much to get over your stress.Very good tips posted by you.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 613

Postby Soubhagya2017 » 25 Oct 2017, 19:29

It's not a hard worker . You just stay clam .

Soubhagya2017

ForumCoin: 39

Postby liveonline » 26 Oct 2017, 00:24

anorona wrote:Wheneve I am stress, I will go to my room, play some music and turn the lights off. This helps me relax

I do that as well if I have stress, It's best to just change gears & go somewhere
that brings peace & FAITH things will & CAN get better I like to set out by a fire
on a nice full moon under the stars & have a good talk with the dear lord above
& you know what? 99.99.% of the time things work out after you throw your worries
IN the fire while your talking to God almighty :) he made us he knows everything you
have going on & as I always hear if he brings you TO IT he'll help you THROUGH IT!

He never puts more than we can handle, with the trust & faith in him we have if you
believe in the bile the word of god then things seem to always go like he wants it to.
God has got me through a lot in my life, there's no lie it's ALL true amen. :angel:

liveonline

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 402

Postby iyanpol12 » 26 Oct 2017, 00:27

I do try to calm myself even it is hard when you are struggling with anxiety.

iyanpol12

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 204

Postby liveonline » 26 Oct 2017, 00:45

riverwild wrote:I have a hard time dealing with stress.

Mostly I try to keep busy and distract myself. I find it hard to relax most of the time.

What are the ways you deal with stress and anxiety?

keeping busy is a good way to get back on track with our emotions
over things that happen in life unexpected, but getting away from
the stress any way possible the best way you can or need to cause
peace in our souls brings GOOD things in life & who don't like GOOD?

liveonline

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 402

Postby janeth1230 » 26 Oct 2017, 05:53

Daily stress, I have it but I just ignore it and continue to do my job in the office. In times that stress really strike, all I do is keep calm and think of family that needs me to become stable. I do praying also and for me it's best to be guided. :)

janeth1230

ForumCoin: 16

Postby Soubhagya2017 » 26 Oct 2017, 05:54

Simple just sleep

Soubhagya2017

ForumCoin: 39

Postby verity » 17 Nov 2017, 02:31

Hello when im in stress im normaly go utside and walk around ! jogging can relieves stress and any exercise. and i go to the beach too
to breathe fresh air . and i listen to music love songs! <3 hope that helps! <3 :thumbup:

verity

ForumCoin: 588

Postby averygirl72 » 04 Dec 2017, 05:55

I deal with stress by relaxing watching TV shows or YouTube. I also eat foods I like to destress. I sniff menthol to relax

averygirl72

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 101

Postby sprite1950 » 04 Dec 2017, 09:06

Well I just ride it out and then sleep on it. I tend to worry about unimportant things but at the moment my life is on quite an even keel. There have been times when things have been tough but you just have to get through it any way you can and come out the other side.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 1,136

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic