*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

Situation in Venezuela obliges to emigrate to Colombia

Postby Rafael1972 » 10 Sep 2017, 01:31

Due to high inflation and the precarious situation in Venezuela, more than 20,000 Venezuelans cross the border, looking for food, medicine and a better future for their children. This situation over time must bring consequences in Colombia, since many Venezuelans with despair emigrate without papers, without money and this is a time bomb that can explode, because in Colombia there is also unemployment and without papers can not work and are employed in informal work. as far as this situation may go, it may agglomerate Colombia and the flow of Venezuelans who emigrate without control. Only time will tell.

Attachments
puente-simbolivar-frontera-colven.jpg
puente-simbolivar-frontera-colven.jpg (112.79 KiB) Viewed 63 times
Rafael1972

ForumCoin: 11

Banner Ad

Re: Situation in Venezuela obliges to emigrate to Colombia

Postby cmoneyspinner » 19 Nov 2017, 20:15

I'm not so sure moving to Columbia is going to make life better. :?

The Colombian Government and the ELN guerrilla group agree 102 days of ceasefire.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby blair » 19 Nov 2017, 20:29

Maybe working from home using the internet can help some of them. Do you agree? Looking at this photo is quite saddening and would not want anyone to be a victim of this situation.

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby verity » 20 Nov 2017, 03:47

Sorry to heard these ! and the photo is Disturbing i feel the suffering hope the United Nations would help! :thumbup:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby cmoneyspinner » 20 Nov 2017, 18:46

blair wrote:Maybe working from home using the internet can help some of them. Do you agree? Looking at this photo is quite saddening and would not want anyone to be a victim of this situation.

Not sure how working from home will solve the water crisis. Once a jerk gets into power in a country it's really hard to get rid of them! It's very sad situation because even though I've never been to Venezuela, I do remember when it was a country where traveling visitors considered the people to be very friendly and always enjoyed their time spent there. Nobody praises this country any more and the citizens are suffering. There's no excuse for what's going on in Venezuela. There's just an evil person in power with other evil people doing his bidding. Praying for deliverance from evil might help. Fact is that the person in power is the person causing all the problems. As long as he's in charge and does not change his ways, there's no hope for the country. That's how it is with every nation.

The person in charge may see what they're doing "for the country" from a different perspective. But be real. How many people in the history of mankind ever complained about good leaders who made sure the people were taken care of? How many citizens ever wanted help from the international community to be delivered from a good leader? The person in charge is just not accepting the reality that his leadership skills SUCK!!

cmoneyspinner

Postby aecel » 13 Mar 2018, 10:46

It's very sad looking the photo people are striving hard just to survive I hope they help people not push them away and let them starve to death.

aecel

ForumCoin: 391

Postby mrki444 » 13 Mar 2018, 12:40

In Europe we have similar situation. Refuges from Syria, Afganistan, Pakistan come into Europe without papers and money.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby cmoneyspinner » 13 Mar 2018, 18:46

mrki444 wrote:Refuges from Syria, Afganistan, Pakistan ...

Refugees wouldn't be seeking refuge if their leaders didn't oppress them and cause them to flee their homeland. Obviously they are going to try to get to some place that's "free" and possibly welcoming. I don't see anybody trying to knock down the doors of North Korea or China hoping to find people with human compassion who will offer them some assistance. No offense. I'm just stating facts.

Check the history books. The main reason refugee or humanitarian crises occurred is because of some leader who didn't know how to show mercy and be a peacemaker!! :evil: Leaders of the countries where these people are fleeing TO need to bear down on the leaders of the countries where they ran away FROM and hold those wicked leaders accountable for committing atrocious human rights violations.

Face facts. If a person can live in peace in my home, they could probably live in peace in any part of the planet if you leave them alone and let them live their lives in peace. Any human being would try to escape oppression, especially official oppression.

cmoneyspinner

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic