ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: Share a Random Fact You Learned

Postby lisasteinmetz69 » 18 Dec 2017, 01:55

Dame Judi Dench has a forest of trees growing on her property in Surrey England that she planted in memory of those she loves who passed away. Each time someone she loves passes away she plants a tree in her yard in their honor.

lisasteinmetz69

ForumCoin: 217

Postby cmoneyspinner » 18 Dec 2017, 22:04

lisasteinmetz69 wrote:Dame Judi Dench has a forest of trees growing on her property in Surrey England that she planted in memory of those she loves who passed away. Each time someone she loves passes away she plants a tree in her yard in their honor.

What a lovely tradition. <3

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 278

Postby cmoneyspinner » 21 Feb 2018, 15:49

--- 17 Dec 2017, 15:56 ---

Redirecting members to this thread Random Facts that was started in 2013 and as of Nov 2017 people are leaving responses there.

** This thread is DISCONTINUED. ** No need for 2 threads on same thing. :D
<3

cmoneyspinner

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 Apr 2018, 15:42

“… The typical motifs in dreams … permit a comparison with the motifs of mythology. Many of those mythological motifs, ... are also found in dreams, ...”
— Carl Gustav Jung. The Structure and Dynamics of the Psyche.

(* * * Not really a surprise. I always thought myths were dreamed up anyway. :D )

cmoneyspinner

Postby bestwriter » 13 Apr 2018, 11:20

The beautiful begonias whose leaves are the main attraction can be propagated from leaves cut into pieces. For more on this you can visit the following https://www.marthastewart.com/909589/how-propagate-begonia-leaf-cutting

Here is a golden opportunity to showcase your writing prowess that guarantees good earnings. Good Luck with your efforts
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

https://www.iwriter.com/affiliate/16244
bestwriter

ForumCoin: 1,537

Postby lisasteinmetz69 » 14 Apr 2018, 01:37

Just today I learned that it's very easy to drive my eldest niece crazy by using #hashtags in her posts on Instagram. LOL The more I used the crazier it drove her.

lisasteinmetz69

ForumCoin: 217

Postby cmoneyspinner » 14 Apr 2018, 02:01

"Costa Rica has been an uninterrupted democracy since 1948, has no army, is the 12th-happiest country in the world, and produces 98% of its electricity from renewable sources."

Found at: http://weird-facts.org/post/17284626768 ... -democracy

FACT: I don't this fact is weird. I think its awesome! :thumbup: :)

cmoneyspinner

Postby verity » 17 Apr 2018, 08:45

the random fact i will share is about a crab! when you removed its armed 2 claws and put it in the water i will regenerate! and their shell will be Soft

verity

ForumCoin: 588

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Apr 2018, 17:30

It seems that the mortaeus flower is a product of fiction, but the gilly flower is real and it “remains historically as one of the original 'romantic' plants for lovers”. <3

But wait! There's more.

“The symbolism of the stock flower dates back to centuries ago in England where it was used as a type of currency to buy parcels of land. Often referred to as “clove”, people believed the blossom to be valuable, which attributes the “opulence” and “wealth” end of its meaning. Gillyflower can also stand for accepting and enjoying the life you have been given, endless beauty, purity, adoration, a religious connection and even as a sign for the zodiac, Taurus. In general, this flower represents a long lived life, luck and immense happiness so it’s a wonderful choice for weddings, births and special anniversaries.” (The Symbolic Meaning of the Gillyflower).

cmoneyspinner

Previous

Return to General Chat - Off Topic