*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

Which Indian Hindi Movie Do You Like

Postby ruchijain49 » 22 May 2017, 13:07

hi
i am very found off hindi movies.
i like Bahubali
Which Hindi movie do you like

ruchijain49

ForumCoin: 19

Banner Ad

Re: Which Indian Hindi Movie Do You Like

Postby fistsworn » 22 May 2017, 13:50

I grew in Romania and in the 90's after the fall of communism our medias BOOMED and still are amongst the top in internet speeds, living in Italy there's not so much interest and all movies are dubbed aswell as to almost no chinese or indian streams so I don't know where to look for something new whitout reccomandaion.

However to the point of interest of my rant is that Chinese and Hindu movies where very damn appreciated in my childhood, it was a good exposure to what it had been blocked from us.

A good hindu movie is called: Haathi mere saathi(My elephant friends) I loved that movie as a kid, made me cry and love elephants, a tear is falling while writting the post lol... It's from the '70 but people should deffinetelly watch it!

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 53

Postby Husainkoliraskr » 23 May 2017, 17:28

I liked 3 idiot movie mostly.. its very good movie and gives advice..

Husainkoliraskr

ForumCoin: 0

Postby haripriyavkl » 23 May 2017, 17:43

I am mostly into Kollywood and Hollywood so I am not that much interested in Bollywood and only watch occasionally. I liked Dhangal and Sultan very much. :)

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 513

Postby peachpurple » 23 May 2017, 23:49

Honestly, I don't watch Hindi movies but my hubby said that the 3 Idiots was a fabulous movie he had ever watched. Funny but educational

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby suny » 23 May 2017, 23:55

fistsworn wrote:I grew in Romania and in the 90's after the fall of communism our medias BOOMED and still are amongst the top in internet speeds, living in Italy there's not so much interest and all movies are dubbed aswell as to almost no chinese or indian streams so I don't know where to look for something new whitout reccomandaion.

However to the point of interest of my rant is that Chinese and Hindu movies where very damn appreciated in my childhood, it was a good exposure to what it had been blocked from us.

A good hindu movie is called: Haathi mere saathi(My elephant friends) I loved that movie as a kid, made me cry and love elephants, a tear is falling while writting the post lol... It's from the '70 but people should deffinetelly watch it!

I have seen that movie that you mentioned in your post but let me make a small correction here- Hindu is a religion while the name of the language is Hindi and both have these no connection whatsoever in between these two. Hindu might or might not speak Hindi if they do not live in Hindi belt.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby grecy0905 » 24 May 2017, 16:02

I only remember Slumdunk Millionaire and I love that film. I know some like The Three Idiot and something about Kite Flying but I haven't watched both of that films. Only Slumdunk Millionaire. I know I was watching some Bollywoods before but I don't remember the title.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby cmoneyspinner » 25 May 2017, 19:20

* * Oh no! Don't get me started. Too late! You've started me.

Mary Kom (2014)
I (2015)
Madharasapattinam (2010)
Karam (2005)
Kurbaan (2009)
My Name Is Khan (2010)
New York (2009)
Mission Kashmir (2000)
Lagaan (2001)
Neerja (2016)
Rustom (2016)
Rocky Handsome (2016)
Yuvvraaj (2008)

I could go on. But I'm going to stop. :)

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic