*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

Re: Long time

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 27 Jan 2017, 18:19

laksh wrote:
WorkAtHomeGal wrote:Welcome back laksh! I am glad to see you are back it has been a while I feel like. May I ask if everything is okay? I sometimes take breaks from here too if my depression hits bad. All part of life I guess.

Hi.. yes you guessed it right.. I'm going through big problems in life right now.. it's actually very serious.. been busy handling them.. so I was in no mood for anything else :(
I'm just praying for good things to happen :(
Hope you have been well?

I am sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you. I am going through some financial struggle right now myself and issues with spouses place of work which may end up with him being unemployed to. Not sure what will happen. I am just trying hard to be positive and work online and apply offline its all I can do.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Banner Ad

Postby liveonline » 29 Jan 2017, 15:52

so what you been up to my friend? anything interesting we'd like to hear about?
nothing new here just plugging away day after day online trying to make a few pennies.

liveonline

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 504

Postby laksh » 30 Jan 2017, 15:50

peachpurple wrote:Long time no see bro! How is yr work?

Busy with other sites?
No, peachy sis.. I'm not busy in any sites.. just one of those terrible times in life.. having tough time, so unable to spend time in any site. Work is just okay..
How've u been? how are kids?

--- 30 Jan 2017, 21:23 ---

sprite1950 wrote:Hi laksh. I don't know if you remember me although I've been here a while. I took a long break a few months back because of a family problem but it's great to be here again. Welcome back :wave:

hehe I do remember you!
How can I forget those with whom I was interacting regularly? I'm glad your problems are solved and you are back :)
Hope my problems get solved too so that I can spend some carefree time here!

--- 30 Jan 2017, 21:25 ---

Decentlady wrote:Hi @laksh, welcome back. Good to see you in here again.

As you can see FC has launched their very first FC faucet and I hear more is on the way.

Hope to read more from you and wishing you a happy, healthy and problem free 2017.

Thanks.. wish you a great new year too!

laksh

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 303

Postby grecy0905 » 31 Jan 2017, 00:20

Long time no heard from you. There are lots in the site that are gone now and there are some that are coming back. For sure everyone is so happy to see you once again. I don't think you remember me, though.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby laksh » 31 Jan 2017, 06:39

WorkAtHomeGal wrote:
I am sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you. I am going through some financial struggle right now myself and issues with spouses place of work which may end up with him being unemployed to. Not sure what will happen. I am just trying hard to be positive and work online and apply offline its all I can do.

Oh no! It's really sad.. sometimes all the bad things happen at once and makes it difficult for us to face them :( financial and health issues are the worst to face :(
I just pray all your problems are solved soon.. God bless

laksh

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 303

Postby peachpurple » 01 Feb 2017, 04:28

laksh wrote:
peachpurple wrote:Long time no see bro! How is yr work?

Busy with other sites?
No, peachy sis.. I'm not busy in any sites.. just one of those terrible times in life.. having tough time, so unable to spend time in any site. Work is just okay..
How've u been? how are kids?

--- 30 Jan 2017, 21:23 ---

sprite1950 wrote:Hi laksh. I don't know if you remember me although I've been here a while. I took a long break a few months back because of a family problem but it's great to be here again. Welcome back :wave:

hehe I do remember you!
How can I forget those with whom I was interacting regularly? I'm glad your problems are solved and you are back :)
Hope my problems get solved too so that I can spend some carefree time here!

--- 30 Jan 2017, 21:25 ---

Decentlady wrote:Hi @laksh, welcome back. Good to see you in here again.

As you can see FC has launched their very first FC faucet and I hear more is on the way.

Hope to read more from you and wishing you a happy, healthy and problem free 2017.

Thanks.. wish you a great new year too!

thanks bro! Good to hear you "talking " again.

My kids are schooling, the big one is doing her degree now.

Sorry to hear that you are having a bad time right now.

Whether it is work or family related, pray to God for help, I am sure HE will help you out some way or another.

Don't give up yet bro!

SOmetimes, bad things come in order to test your ability to overcome them.

This is the time for you to ask help, don't keep everything inside, bro!

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 331

Postby ptrikha21 » 12 Jan 2019, 16:01

laksh wrote:
WorkAtHomeGal wrote:

Are you active here these days?

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby darkthorn » 12 Jan 2019, 19:15

Welcome back,

Most of us still hang around here, sometimes I take a break when I have less time but I always return :mrgreen:

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby ceci » 17 Jan 2019, 09:06

grecy0905 wrote:Long time no heard from you. There are lots in the site that are gone now and there are some that are coming back. For sure everyone is so happy to see you once again. I don't think you remember me, though.

hi @sissy, long time no heard from you too. Hope you are fine and everything is running smooth over your end.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby MABEL » 25 Jan 2019, 05:31

Hi @laksh. I'm a new member and I enjoy being in this group

MABEL

ForumCoin: 449

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic