ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone?

Postby icvecchi » 16 Jan 2017, 15:27

Chat mostly. I also use it a lot to listen to music and take pictures.

icvecchi

ForumCoin: 24

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 16 Jan 2017, 16:00

This smartphone I have is getting old, it is my first! Samsung Galaxy S III. I want to upgrade someday but I can't right now. This phone is out of contract now so I can finally have a lowered bill which is nice. I use my phone to call people, send text, use Facebook Messenger and take pictures. I also have some coupon apps installed as well.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 318

Postby Jinglebells » 16 Jan 2017, 22:38

I use my phone for receiving and making phone calls, I do not have apps on the phone, I have them on my tablet.

Jinglebells

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 29

Postby morgoodie » 17 Jan 2017, 01:19

I use my phone for text, phone calls, mobile banking, pictures, FB, money making apps such as Perk and AppTrailers, I also have Spare5, Qricket, and Swagbucks, music, and once in a while I will use safari to search online. Email is another thing I use my phone for. I don't really play games on there which I do on my tablet.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 1,625

Postby Novelangel » 17 Jan 2017, 12:57

peachpurple wrote:I have a Lenovo cellphone.
I used the camera for my recipe photos, I use Evernote to write down my articles while I am outside, I used it for my alarm clock, my reminder, my organizer, my to do list and my MP3 player plus my Korean drama videos!

Ah yes. The alarm clock comment reminded me that I too do that. My phone is used nearly every day as an alarm clock, since there are specific times where I can squeeze in a short nap but can't afford to oversleep. I have a rooster crowing as one of my alarms. I also have the Vienna Boy's Choir singing good morning to me.

Novelangel

ForumCoin: 66

Postby klabingk » 17 Jan 2017, 15:14

Mainly to browse social media and learn German. I love available apps for language learning, they let you learn few minutes a day but effective few minutes.

klabingk

ForumCoin: 31

Postby Pajums » 05 Feb 2017, 18:04

No devices. Stay discrete.

Pajums

ForumCoin: 14

Postby Gina145 » 05 Feb 2017, 22:09

I only carry my smartphone for emergency use and don't have the internet enabled on it. It has come in useful twice over the last few months though - first when my car got stuck at a nearby mall sometime last year, and then last Thursday when our landline stopped working and I needed to report it in a hurry. Occasionally I'll need to make a personal call when I'm not home, but that is very rare. Most of the time I only use it as an alarm clock.

A few days ago I got an invitation to a Whatsapp group that I feel I need to belong to though, so I'm considering getting the internet enabled, but I'm not keen because I like to take a break from my online activities when I'm not at home and I'm afraid if I've got access the temptation may get too much.

The High Cost of Earning Money Online

Postloop is back. Get paid to post in forum discussions.

How NOT to Grow Rich Online
Prolific Academic - read my updated review or sign up here.
Gina145

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 189

Postby Judy » 06 Feb 2017, 01:52

Contact with friends dialing phone and using wechat. Using the online map to find a new place. Also use the translation software.

Judy

ForumCoin: 18

Postby peachpurple » 06 Feb 2017, 03:27

use my smartphone as alarm clock, timer for boiling hot water and half boil eggs, timetable for my son, MP3 player before i go to sleep, schedule reminder for phone reload, anniversaries, birthdays and loggin online for korean celebrity forums and forum coin

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 206

Postby madmarycash » 04 Apr 2017, 16:07

I have a smartphone and a normal phone for calling and texting only. I mostly use the smartphone for ride sharing apps such as Uber and Grab. I'm not a game person so there are no games in my phone, and they take up too much space.

madmarycash

ForumCoin: 78

Postby ken alto » 05 Apr 2017, 18:42

I use social media on my phone. I also game a lot and use it to read ebooks and other documents.And of course I make calls and play music.

ken alto

ForumCoin: 416

Postby Sydeli » 06 Apr 2017, 13:38

I used my phone for this kind of job and to talk and text my friend and family sometimes i used it for taking some pictures.

Sydeli

ForumCoin: 138

Previous

Return to General Chat - Off Topic