ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

How often you cook at home?

Postby ceci » 07 Oct 2016, 14:55

I cook five days dinner for a week during the school day. I am off during the weekend for a breath.Frankly speaking, I don't really like to cook, but just wanna to provide more healthier food to the kids and cost saving purpose.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 620

Re: How often you cook at home?

Postby sprite1950 » 08 Oct 2016, 06:16

I cook most days although my granddaughter has school dinners so I could get away with a few times a week if I wanted. Last week she was on a school trip so it was only me to worry about. I tend to pick too much when I am on my own.

When my own children were young I cooked healthy meals most days as I wanted to make sure they were properly nourished and never became overweight. It must have worked as even today now they are in their 30s they are both tall and slim.

Last edited by sprite1950 on 08 Oct 2016, 14:44, edited 1 time in total.
sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Decentlady » 08 Oct 2016, 12:19

I cooked thrice daily for as long as I can remeber! I love cooking. Sometimes I eat out or have a take away but cooking daily is as routine as brushing my teeth to me.

Decentlady

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 357

Postby Angie10 » 08 Oct 2016, 12:23

I try to cook everything from scratch most days to avoid eating takeout and/or ready made meals. I'm trying to eat better and like to know what's is my food LOL It's not always made easy by the shift patterns I work, but I find ways around it. Luckily, I do enjoy cooking :)

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 310

Postby nela13 » 08 Oct 2016, 12:54

I cook most days, sometimes we go to my parents house and eat there with them but during the week I cook at home because I enjoy doing it and it is a way to prepare healthy meats, we always have soup at home which i think is essential.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 343

Postby bestwriter » 08 Oct 2016, 13:37

Cooking is done every single day breakfast and lunch Dinner is what is left of lunch Actually I do not eat dinner but have an early snack and then in the night have hot milk with honey.

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 667

Postby swalia » 10 Oct 2016, 07:49

Everyday except once a while when we dine out. We eat out 3-4 times a month and the rest of the meals are cooked at home.

Know your future http://astrokrsna.com
Happiness & Meaningful living http://spiritualboosters.in/
Interesting articles & poetry http://hubpages.com/@swalia
Join Niume & earn https://niume.com/?ambassadorID=50548
Write on literacybase and earn http://literacybase.com/?mref=swalia
swalia

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 471

Postby theMARKER » 10 Oct 2016, 11:02

no one's eating breakfast in my house and i'm asleep most part of the day. someone does the cooking for everyone and she will only do so if we ask her to. normally it happens 1-2 times a day.

theMARKER

ForumCoin: 55

Postby ceci » 10 Oct 2016, 11:28

Decentlady wrote:I cooked thrice daily for as long as I can remeber! I love cooking. Sometimes I eat out or have a take away but cooking daily is as routine as brushing my teeth to me.

Me too three time per day...till me myself get bored with the menu.Haha!

ceci

Postby makeinst » 10 Oct 2016, 23:37

I cook about 2-3 days weekly at my home. but I also like to buy fast food , when I`m busy .

makeinst

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 176

Postby morgoodie » 10 Oct 2016, 23:59

I cook on most days of the week. Sometimes, we will just have what is in the freezer but for the most part I cook dinner for my kids. We don't go out to dinner very often anymore since I don't have a job. I like making dinner for them anyway.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 527

Postby cessy_08 » 11 Oct 2016, 09:18

I love to cook and how I wish I have all the time in the world to do it! I don't cook every day as I tend to cook in huge batches. But on weekdays, I'd cook some pasta for dinner to change what we eat a bit :)

Visit my personal travel and food blog! Grab a ticket for a bite around the globe with me!
Drop by LiteracyBase to read articles coming from various authors from around the world.
Expats for expats! Visit ExpatPost!
Hotel and flight bookings made easy with Kaligo.
Get 10% off buying from BornPrettyStore! Use SHASX31 code upon checkout!
cessy_08

ForumCoin: 1,129

Postby skysnap » 11 Oct 2016, 09:42

I am single so supposed to cook on my own. I can't make the most delicious type of food but i get by. I have learned how to cook fried and other types of rice. I also know how to prepare curry. And few other things :D

skysnap

ForumCoin: 480

Postby ceci » 13 Oct 2016, 05:14

nela13 wrote:I cook most days, sometimes we go to my parents house and eat there with them but during the week I cook at home because I enjoy doing it and it is a way to prepare healthy meats, we always have soup at home which i think is essential.

My kids love to have soup almost every meal too, thus I never miss this.

ceci

Postby grecy0905 » 14 Oct 2016, 00:55

I do not cook at home. I have my parents that do it. I do most of the tasting. I am their Quality Assurance :lol: . What I only know to do is to cook fried rice and fried egg, but I even don't know how to open the cooking equipment :lol: .

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 595

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic