ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Last movie you watched??

Postby haripriyavkl » 25 Jul 2016, 11:45

Hey guys,
What is the last movie that you watched??

i have watched storm riders yesterday. It's a nice movie. :)

haripriyavkl

ForumCoin: 549

Re: Last movie you watched??

Postby chikitta » 25 Jul 2016, 13:22

The last movie i watched was an African drama can i remember the name yes my destiny passion it was a very catch movie i loved it.

chikitta

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 166

Postby Happyland » 25 Jul 2016, 14:40

The last movie I watched was a horror movie. It wasn't scary enough for my tastes. It's too bad because I was expecting more. They don't seem to make them like they used to.

Now We Can Search And Earn From This International Search Engine:
https://searchtrade.com/index.php?ref=e ... gnUpDialog
Happyland

ForumCoin: 164

Postby morgoodie » 25 Jul 2016, 16:25

The last movies I watched was Jaws 1, Jaws 2, Jaws 3-D, and Jaws The Revenge. There was a marathon on TV yesterday and my daughter was watching them so I got sucked in. I had never seen them when they were popular but they are decent for the time period they were made. I think they actually did a pretty good job on the mechanical shark.

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 14

Postby oldbuddy » 25 Jul 2016, 20:18

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (on Netflix), about two 8 year old boys who became friends. Normally this would not be unusual, but one was in a Jewish Death Camp and the other was the son of the officer who was in charge of running the camp. Some interesting insights into this atrocity that made me examine my feelings about forgiveness.

Get PAID Gold to Post Photos and Comments
Join FREE, then VALIDATE and Stay Active!
CICK HERE to Give This New Community a Try!
oldbuddy

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 169

Postby morgoodie » 26 Jul 2016, 00:02

@oldbuddy I loved that movie although it was a very sad story. It just goes to show that children don't care if someone is different from them. I cried so bad at the end of this movie as it was such a shame that innocent people had to go through this.

morgoodie

Postby shamzblueworld » 26 Jul 2016, 04:42

I watched the Purge Anarchy... watched all three of them. Really thrilling movies.

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 181

Postby morgoodie » 30 Jul 2016, 19:34

Today, I watched Big Hero 6 again. I can watch this movie over and over again without tiring of it. I cry every time as well. Just a really good movie.

Then I watched Christine which is a Stephen King movie about a possessed car that can fix itself (who wouldn't want a car that can repair itself after being totaled) and goes after and kills the people that does it harm. I have never seen the sequel to this movie but maybe I may have to watch it.

morgoodie

Postby jonjenkins » 31 Jul 2016, 14:58

We watched "Rear Window" last night. I've seen it many times, but there's always a few bits I can't quite remember. It's a classic Hitchcock film with James Stewart and Grace Kelly.

jonjenkins

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 110

Postby grecy0905 » 31 Jul 2016, 15:50

The last movie I watch is Allegiant, the third installment of the movie Divergent. In this movie Jeanine is dead (Kate Winslet) and they have new enemy. This is not my favorite among the parts of this novel, my favorite is the part two.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 250

Postby oldbuddy » 31 Jul 2016, 23:52

I watched "A Fish Story" on Netflix, about I guy that spent 2 years every weekend away from his family to build a cabin on a lake where he loved to fish. On the way to finish the job for the final touches, he was killed in an auto accident when another guy ran out in front of him and he lost control.

The theme to the movie was the other guy was almost killed later and the first guy entered his spirit into his body, then got to spend time with his family again at the cabin. Sure it was fiction, but it was very entertaining. I recommend it if you like mushy stuff.

Get PAID Gold to Post Photos and Comments
Join FREE, then VALIDATE and Stay Active!
CICK HERE to Give This New Community a Try!
oldbuddy

Referrals: 24
ForumCoin: 169

Postby morgoodie » 04 Aug 2016, 00:18

@jonjenkins Rear Window is a great movie. I love Alfred Hitchcock!!! I have seen all his movies even those that he made before he became so famous. Grace Kelly is beautiful and I love James Stewart. I seen Double Indemnity was on the other day but couldn't watch it.

@oldbuddy That sounds like a really good movie and will have to put that on my list on Netflix.

Today I watched A Haunting in Connecticut 2 and now I am watching Oculus as I am writing on here. Pretty good movie so far. The other movie was good too, but I still have not seen the first movie yet. :D

morgoodie

Postby shamzblueworld » 04 Aug 2016, 02:26

I watched A Hologram for the King yesterday, it was okay. I like Tom Hanks so I thought of watching it. Not that great I'd say.

shamzblueworld

ForumCoin: 181

Postby grecy0905 » 04 Aug 2016, 03:42

morgoodie wrote:@jonjenkins Rear Window is a great movie. I love Alfred Hitchcock!!! I have seen all his movies even those that he made before he became so famous. Grace Kelly is beautiful and I love James Stewart. I seen Double Indemnity was on the other day but couldn't watch it.

@oldbuddy That sounds like a really good movie and will have to put that on my list on Netflix.

Today I watched A Haunting in Connecticut 2 and now I am watching Oculus as I am writing on here. Pretty good movie so far. The other movie was good too, but I still have not seen the first movie yet. :D

I love Haunting in Connecticut part 2. I love the part 1 and I love the part 2 too.

The last movie I watched is Independence Day, the very new one. I downloaded it from the Internet, good copy.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 250

Postby sprite1950 » 04 Aug 2016, 09:05

I rewatched Flatliners for the umpteenth time. I have an interest in the supernatural and love Kiefer Sutherland amd Kevin Bacon so this made great viewing for me. Some movies you just never get fed up with.

sprite1950

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 949

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic