ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Do you get stressed when you go away from home?

Postby sprite1950 » 25 May 2018, 08:13

I am going away for a week but I always get wound up just before I go. I am worried I will forget something, I don't like the travelling and I often wonder why I booked a holiday although I'm ok when I get there.

How do you feel about being away from home?

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 1,706

Re: Do you get stressed when you go away from home?

Postby fistsworn » 25 May 2018, 09:19

No I get very excited :D

I make sure to get the Most important things: Wallet with cash and documents. Toothbrush, underwear.

Then if I forgot something I can buy it there or call someone to check if Ilocked the door and so on.

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,001

Postby Allius » 25 May 2018, 10:39

I'm just like you :)
Although I'm always doing my lists for everything. I'm always concerned that I forget something, so yes... I stress when I go away from home. Packing and remember everything We need to travel isn't easy ;)

Fortunately when I get there I forget... only sometimes I think something like: "Did I forgot any lights on?" and then I think... "Well I will find out when I retun home" ;)

Allius
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 145

Postby nela13 » 25 May 2018, 11:29

I get nervous too, mainly because I have a lot of things to pack and I usually end up forgetting something at home. I am always anxious when I traveling which is weird because I love doing it :roll: besides that, I am lucky because my parents live near me and they always take care of my things while I am out.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,239

Postby ruthmongare » 25 May 2018, 12:01

Yes I get stressed so much especially if I haven't asked for permission from my parents since am still under their custody.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 693

Postby augusta » 25 May 2018, 18:06

No I don't get stressed at all since I'm.always on vacation then

augusta

ForumCoin: 340

Postby peachpurple » 25 May 2018, 18:34

I get stressed when I have no money in my pocket when I am away from home. If I am loaded, I wouldn't be stressed out, no pets at home, no old folks at home, no worries.

peachpurple

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 114

Postby cinderella » 25 May 2018, 18:49

One of the things I worry about when I went to other places is if there is an internet connection in that place. But aside from that, I don't worry if I have my family and my laptop with me.

cinderella

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 916

Postby morgoodie » 25 May 2018, 20:16

I love going away from home and I wish I could do it more often. I will usually worry about forgetting something but it is always something little that can be bought when we around a store. I always double check the house before we leave and I will double check the hotel room to make sure we have everything with us. I hope you have fun on your trip!!

morgoodie

ForumCoin: 344

Postby junrose123 » 26 May 2018, 05:00

Yes sometimes I feel stress because of missing someone else in my family because my family is my strength and inspiration.

junrose123

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 35

Postby Rashna G » 23 Jun 2018, 17:39

I am not at all stressed when I go away from home as I do planning before hand. If planning is done priorly then there is no problem of forgetting something at last minute.

Rashna G

ForumCoin: 75

Postby rakski » 07 Jul 2018, 04:31

NO, I get stressed when we come back home from holidays or vacation because of the laundry

rakski

ForumCoin: 136

Postby katkat » 07 Jul 2018, 07:38

Yes. It is just normal when we leave for a longer period of time. Just thinking of my Chester my pet to be left alone is already stressful.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 752

Postby msmoneybags » 11 Jul 2018, 22:59

I do, but because I have 2 dogs and a cat, I only have my cousin who could take care of them, and Im always afraid they will get away, or of my house burning down with them unable to get out

msmoneybags

ForumCoin: 32

Postby Margareth1993 » 12 Jul 2018, 00:47

Me too! I feel that I need to come home as soon as possible. I feel like there's someone waiting at me in the house which makes me feel nervous. How I wish I could live alone so I could go away anytime I want without worrying. :lol: :lol:

quote="ruthmongare"]Yes I get stressed so much especially if I haven't asked for permission from my parents since am still under their custody.[/quote]

Margareth1993

ForumCoin: 204

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic