New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Anyone click on ads?

Postby augusta » 12 Jun 2018, 12:48

I click only on ads that are reasonable, some ads are just so annoying and scream scam so I avoid those

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby nick254 » 12 Jun 2018, 13:09

The majority of people never click ads. This has caused some sites to put ads in the background. This usually notable in the download buttons.

Have you ever clicked a download button only to end up in Amazon online shopping? I guess that was the worst experience ever. I personally only click such background ads.

nick254
Banned

ForumCoin: 62

Postby katkat » 15 Jun 2018, 05:48

I only click on ads that I know. But I know it is never safe to click on ads. It can lead you to any viruses, or malwares or any other things in the net. So better if you want to know something then you can always go to the site and not click on anything and be sorry.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 252

Postby nicholas99 » 15 Jun 2018, 18:51

I do. But it depends on what type of ad it is. Ads are also an important source of news in the internet, you can actualy land into an online work through an ad!

I have an experience as I became a member of clixsense just through finding their ad in another site. The online work and the minimum cashout on the ad enticed me to click on the ad. I have withdrawn from the site twice, although not much. Thanks to the invent of ads.

nicholas99
Banned

ForumCoin: 52

Postby Rational Mind » 15 Jun 2018, 22:35

When I am visiting other people blogs and website, I sometimes click ads that are relevant to me. However, on my website, I never click my own ads.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby ahmedo24 » 17 Jun 2018, 05:27

Clicking on ads is what I do when necessary cos there are some ads that might be a way forward and it is only by clicking it that you can know much about the information in it

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 269

Postby Rational Mind » 17 Jun 2018, 21:02

ahmedo24 wrote:Clicking on ads is what I do when necessary cos there are some ads that might be a way forward and it is only by clicking it that you can know much about the information in it

If you are a blogger or webmaster you should never click ads on your website. If you click your own ads you might be banned by the advertiser.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby beriut » 17 Jun 2018, 23:39

ahmedo24 wrote:Clicking on ads is what I do when necessary cos there are some ads that might be a way forward and it is only by clicking it that you can know much about the information in it

Clicking ads even though it looks safe sometimes will still result to adwares and/or malwares so be careful. My PC was once infected with many adwares and malwares before because of ads thanks to my antivirus it was fixed.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby katkat » 24 Jun 2018, 15:59

dominique wrote:

If you are a blogger or webmaster you should never click ads on your website. If you click your own ads you might be banned by the advertiser.

I never knew that you can be banned when you cliclk on your own ads. I don't quite understand. Maybe somebody would help me to.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 252

Postby kataomoi » 25 Jun 2018, 03:13

I don't click on ads. I'm not interested in them. I also heard that if we click on ads on purpose just to drive revenue to a site, Google will ban their Adsense account.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 731

Postby jackchun » 25 Jun 2018, 03:16

adsense and Amazon affiliate program don't allow clicking on your ads, but PTC kind of site usually do that

jackchun

ForumCoin: 583

Postby rosetta » 25 Jun 2018, 07:44

I never click on ads, very rarely or mistakenly.

rosetta

ForumCoin: 128

Postby jackchun » 25 Jun 2018, 10:37

many intend to click on own ads, or ask other to click, will result in ban

jackchun

ForumCoin: 583

Postby Chameli » 25 Jun 2018, 13:58

jackchun wrote:many intend to click on own ads, or ask other to click, will result in ban

That's true. If you click your own ads or ask people to click ads, you will be banned by the advertiser.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby oldbuddy » 25 Jun 2018, 16:21

Chameli wrote:
jackchun wrote:many intend to click on own ads, or ask other to click, will result in ban

That's true. If you click your own ads or ask people to click ads, you will be banned by the advertiser.

One more reason I never use AdSense.

Who Thinks Penny A Click Sites Don't Work?
oldbuddy

Referrals: 31
ForumCoin: 2,266

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News