ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Free Website Builder!

Postby dominique » 22 Apr 2018, 00:27

oldbuddy wrote:If anyone wants to build a simple responsive website from a free template, here it the one I am working on myself https://www.prowebdesign.ro/simple-responsive-template/

I do not have a budget for premium templates, I have always used free templates. I will check your think. Thanks.

dominique

ForumCoin: 62

Postby oldbuddy » 22 Apr 2018, 15:19

dominique wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:If anyone wants to build a simple responsive website from a free template, here it the one I am working on myself https://www.prowebdesign.ro/simple-responsive-template/

I do not have a budget for premium templates, I have always used free templates. I will check your think. Thanks.

The template I mentioned is free and you only need to use the features you want, so it's very flexible.

ARE YOU JUST HERE FOR THE PENNIES?
I am coming to the conclusion that most on here don't really want to make more money
CLICK HERE if that does NOT include you.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 441

Postby Chameli » 18 Jun 2018, 11:45

I use site origin plugin on my wordpress site. Site origin is one of the best page builder for wordpress

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby dominique » 08 Jul 2018, 23:52

One of the benefits of using wordpress is you get many free plugins including website builder and page builder.

dominique

Postby kat82 » 17 Oct 2018, 14:19

I admit Wix is good, but not for me. The last time I attempted to create a site using Wix, I automatically failed and thus left it for good. I wonder which features Wix has which other alternatives don't have. May be I will learn as time goes by but not now.

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 299

Postby dominique » 19 Oct 2018, 00:13

When I was using namecheap hosting, I had an option to use weebly. However, by using this website builder I was supposed to pay more, Therefore I used wordpress instead.

dominique

Postby johnywalker » 20 Nov 2018, 12:18

kat82 wrote:I admit Wix is good, but not for me. The last time I attempted to create a site using Wix, I automatically failed and thus left it for good. I wonder which features Wix has which other alternatives don't have. May be I will learn as time goes by but not now.

I have tried creating wix site. Since I was not satisfied with a subdomain, I wanted to try premium service. It was expensive.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 0

Postby dominique » 20 Nov 2018, 23:22

I have checked website built on wix and they are really good. Wix seems to create good websites. I have also checked weebly websites and they are also good. However, if you want premium accounts with these website builders, you will have to pay at least $4 a month which is very costly.

dominique

Postby kat82 » 21 Nov 2018, 14:40

johnywalker wrote:
kat82 wrote:I admit Wix is good, but not for me. The last time I attempted to create a site using Wix, I automatically failed and thus left it for good. I wonder which features Wix has which other alternatives don't have. May be I will learn as time goes by but not now.

I have tried creating wix site. Since I was not satisfied with a subdomain, I wanted to try premium service. It was expensive.

I tell my colleagues everyday that I can't create a wix site not even one powered by weebly or any other sophisticated free website builders. If I am to use a free builder, word press or blogger period. That is the same I am advising you to use.

kat82

Postby johnywalker » 22 Nov 2018, 01:07

kat82 wrote:
johnywalker wrote:

I tell my colleagues everyday that I can't create a wix site not even one powered by weebly or any other sophisticated free website builders. If I am to use a free builder, word press or blogger period. That is the same I am advising you to use.
Thanks. When I am ready to build my first website, it will be wordpress powered self hosted website.

johnywalker

Postby Vinaya » 25 Nov 2018, 09:41

If you want to have fun, you can use free website builders or free blogging platforms. However, for serious activity, you need a self hosted website.

Vinaya

Postby Chameli » 28 Nov 2018, 06:57

Vinaya wrote:If you want to have fun, you can use free website builders or free blogging platforms. However, for serious activity, you need a self hosted website.

That's very true. I started with a self hosted blog. I did not receive traffic for the first thee months. I did not earn a cent for first 6 months. At one time I was even thinking to abandon the blog. Then I began to see some revenue

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby dominique » 01 Dec 2018, 21:41

Recently, I discovered godaddy also has a free website builder and it is called godaddysites. has anyone tried this?

dominique

Postby oldbuddy » 01 Dec 2018, 22:30

dominique wrote:Recently, I discovered godaddy also has a free website builder and it is called godaddysites. has anyone tried this?

The reason so many websites are offering free website builders is simple, it's a great way to suck you in to spending more money with them. The truth is you can buy better web hosting for a buck a month and build your own site from a template for free, with no strings attached.

ARE YOU JUST HERE FOR THE PENNIES?
I am coming to the conclusion that most on here don't really want to make more money
CLICK HERE if that does NOT include you.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 441

Postby kat82 » 03 Dec 2018, 06:40

Thanks. When I am ready to build my first website, it will be wordpress powered self hosted website.

Exactly, wordpress self hosted is better since it gives you total freedom and peace of mind when it comes to what to do and how to do it.

kat82

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News