New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: What are your tip and tricks to make a blog post intersting

Postby Joseph83 » 10 Apr 2019, 18:49

Being original and avoiding long post can be of help because people don't like long post.

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 436

Postby sofs » 16 Apr 2019, 02:38

cmoneyspinner wrote:
raaman wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:Know your reading audience and customize your content to suit them.

How many revenue sharing article writing sites follow this?

I think HUBPages does. They must because I still earn income from my articles and get comments. I also think Medium does also. It's just my opinion. I don't have any stats or facts. I don't keep track of the article writing sites since I don't own them.

It's the writer job to know his /her audience and customize the content , not really the revenue sharing sites job. Hubpages ensures that the articles which fit into the niche are well written and have good images before they are transferred to the niches.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,634

Postby raaman » 17 May 2019, 14:36

sofs wrote:It's the writer job to know his /her audience and customize the content , not really the revenue sharing sites job. Hubpages ensures that the articles which fit into the niche are well written and have good images before they are transferred to the niches.

How is it that you say "it's the writer job....not revenue sharing site's job" and also say that "hubpages ensure that ..." It is contracdictory.

raaman

ForumCoin: 836

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News