ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Marketing on Forums

Postby Rational Mind » 07 Feb 2019, 23:18

Forums are good platforms for marketing your website, web contents, products, services and businesses. Forums have loyal users and regular activities and if you market on forums you can get some loyal customers. Here are some of the forums that you can use for marketing
Forum Coin
Beer Money Forum
Forum Promotion
Note: you can add more to the list.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Re: Marketing on Forums

Postby johnywalker » 08 Feb 2019, 00:37

I am on Beer Money Forum. Just like Forum Coin, BMF also has marketplace where you can use credits to market and promote your business and services. I am not using Forum Promotion, however, I believe this can also be a good place for marketing.

--- 08 Feb 2019, 00:39 ---

I am on Beer Money Forum. Just like Forum Coin, BMF also has marketplace where you can use credits to market and promote your business and services. I am not using Forum Promotion, however, I believe this can also be a good place for marketing.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby Chameli » 09 Feb 2019, 09:40

I have tried all of these, however, I had a better conversion when I marketed on Forum Coin. BMF has almost 20k members and I think you can get better results by marketing on BMF.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby mrki444 » 09 Feb 2019, 11:19

You can use Site reviews section on BMF. You will get some reviews and some views on site.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 855

Postby ptrikha21 » 09 Feb 2019, 12:39

dominique wrote:Forums are good platforms for marketing your website, web contents, products, services and businesses. Forums have loyal users and regular activities and if you market on forums you can get some loyal customers. Here are some of the forums that you can use for marketing
Forum Coin
Beer Money Forum
Forum Promotion
Note: you can add more to the list.

For me, Forumcoin is the one I am focusing on. I was active on DG Global Online in between, but now suddenly their rules have changed.

--- 09 Feb 2019, 18:13 ---

Chameli wrote:I have tried all of these, however, I had a better conversion when I marketed on Forum Coin. BMF has almost 20k members and I think you can get better results by marketing on BMF.

20K is great. But their choice for topics looks a bit too restrictive.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 389

Postby Rational Mind » 09 Feb 2019, 22:38

ptrikha21 wrote:For me, Forumcoin is the one I am focusing on. I was active on DG Global Online in between, but now suddenly their rules have changed

I was never on Digital Global. I have tried BMF in the past and I have benefited a lot from FC. I am also thinking to try a few more forums.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby KyushuKris » 10 Feb 2019, 11:41

I think it was through Digital Global that I found this forum. The owner seems like a decent guy, gives legitimacy ratings for the various sites he's tried to make cash on. Appreciated

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 376

Postby jobless dude » 11 Feb 2019, 06:52

I am planning to buy the Advertisement area on the forumcoin. $5 seems reasonable for a single month.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 84

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Feb 2019, 17:23

The best thing about advertising on Forum Coin is the cheaper rate. This is an active community and you gain traction by advertising here.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby Chameli » 13 Feb 2019, 08:31

FC provides a lot of marketing options, for instance, you can use signature, member links, or even banner advertisements.

Chameli
Banned

Postby mrki444 » 13 Feb 2019, 09:06

@Rational Mind

Since you are owner of writing site try to find forums where amateur writers are active. Maybe you can find more writers or audience there.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 855

Postby Rational Mind » 13 Feb 2019, 16:33

mrki444 wrote:@Rational Mind

Since you are owner of writing site try to find forums where amateur writers are active. Maybe you can find more writers or audience there.

Some of our writers are the users from Forum Coin.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby Keefers » 13 Feb 2019, 18:46

This is a very interesting post. Thank you guys for providing value here.

Keefers

ForumCoin: 285

Postby Chameli » 15 Feb 2019, 04:26

Forum signature is also a good option offered by forum coin for advertising our site. I have not used this yet, however, I will soon start using my site link as my forum coin signature.

Chameli
Banned

Postby augusta » 17 Feb 2019, 06:08

Marketing on forums is really working now even more than advertising on a blog. BMF is s great platform for marketing and one can get the needed traffic if properly done to attract people.

augusta

ForumCoin: 197

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News