ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Do You Always Post Payment Proof on Your Personal Facebook Account?

Postby cinderella » 30 Nov 2018, 03:51

Well, currently I would only post those amount that is not so high. Meaning, I will only post amount equal or less than $100. Last month, I posted an amount earned from Humanatic in the amount of $300+. I regret doing that. Why? My friends and relatives started borrowing money from me.

It's okay to post payment proof from sites that have referral programs. But for sites like Humanatic who does not have such program as of now, it's better to keep any amount we earn from the site to ourselves.

$$$"EXCHANGE YOUR BITCOINS TO ANOTHER CURRENCY, INSTANTLY!"$$$

Exchanging from one digital and crypto currency to another is easy & automatic & instant with Changer.com. Just (1) select the exchange direction, (2) enter the amount you want to change, (3) click the 'Exchange' button. It's really that simple!

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,396

Re: Do You Always Post Payment Proof on Your Personal Facebook Account?

Postby MysticMoons » 30 Nov 2018, 04:28

I do post it.But i don't let anyone borrow money. I just
simply tell them if they join and are active.. they will also have money as well. :D

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 241

Postby Chameli » 30 Nov 2018, 05:02

I don't post payment proofs on facebook or any other social media. I keep my online activities secret from my friends and family.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 486

Postby gugun21 » 30 Nov 2018, 08:26

Why did you give them? It's not good posting payment proofs in a page especially that has your friends or family/relatives! It's good to post in your business page or blogs!

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 45

Postby cinderella » 30 Nov 2018, 09:42

MysticMoons wrote:I do post it.But i don't let anyone borrow money. I just
simply tell them if they join and are active.. they will also have money as well. :D

Usually, I do it on sites that offer referral links. Oftentimes, those people who are interested are sending me private messages. I didn't know that this particular post will catch the attention of a relative who sent me a message if she could borrow some amount. This is a lesson for me.

Exchanging from one digital and crypto currency to another is easy & automatic & instant with Changer.com. Just (1) select the exchange direction, (2) enter the amount you want to change, (3) click the 'Exchange' button. It's really that simple!

cinderella

Postby kat82 » 01 Dec 2018, 11:00

cinderella wrote:Well, currently I would only post those amount that is not so high. Meaning, I will only post amount equal or less than $100. Last month, I posted an amount earned from Humanatic in the amount of $300+. I regret doing that. Why? My friends and relatives started borrowing money from me.

It's okay to post payment proof from sites that have referral programs. But for sites like Humanatic who does not have such program as of now, it's better to keep any amount we earn from the site to ourselves.

But it is also good habit to lend money to the needy if you feel like. Yes, you can go on and post your earnings since it seems to work for you. For me, I don't do that for my own reasons and no one really knows it how much I earn from online work. Those who read my reviews only can estimate.

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 239

Postby fergus1234 » 01 Dec 2018, 11:37

Nope because my family looks down on earning online, they will tell me to get a real job. That's how much they look down on it.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 129

Postby suny » 01 Dec 2018, 11:59

None of my family members or friends work online so I have nothing to worry in this matter. I also think that most of my relatives know what I earn offline so my online earning doesn't make much of a difference.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 504

Postby Chameli » 01 Dec 2018, 13:18

If the earning program has a referral system, it will benefit to post payment proof because you can get referrals from the payment proof. If you have a lot of friends who are interested in working online, posting payment proof is a good way to get referral

Chameli

Postby anil02 » 01 Dec 2018, 13:29

I am member of group at FB. It is about on like earning. I never post my referral like and earning proof here. I never think about it. Some time I post my referral link but no one Sign site.

anil02

ForumCoin: 12

Postby katkat » 03 Dec 2018, 06:45

cinderella wrote:Well, currently I would only post those amount that is not so high. Meaning, I will only post amount equal or less than $100. Last month, I posted an amount earned from Humanatic in the amount of $300+. I regret doing that. Why? My friends and relatives started borrowing money from me.

Congratulations for your income. That is a good amount. Mine is too small to post hahaha. But anyway sometimes we are happy to shout to the world that we are earning. But I think for me I will just share it with a few friends but not in my social media sites. We never knew what comes next.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,294

Postby cinderella » 04 Dec 2018, 06:31

katkat wrote:Congratulations for your income. That is a good amount. Mine is too small to post hahaha. But anyway sometimes we are happy to shout to the world that we are earning. But I think for me I will just share it with a few friends but not in my social media sites. We never knew what comes next.

Thank you @katkat. Actually, if we focus on the right site and activity, we can certainly earn enough amount for our daily needs and even more.

cinderella

Postby Chameli » 04 Dec 2018, 08:30

cinderella wrote:
katkat wrote:Congratulations for your income. That is a good amount. Mine is too small to post hahaha. But anyway sometimes we are happy to shout to the world that we are earning. But I think for me I will just share it with a few friends but not in my social media sites. We never knew what comes next.

Thank you @katkat. Actually, if we focus on the right site and activity, we can certainly earn enough amount for our daily needs and even more.

That's true. If we are on the right site, we can make good money. While we may not be rich by working online, however, we sure can earn substantial amount of money

Chameli

Postby simplyfred » 04 Dec 2018, 08:36

I don't post anything on FB but maybe if I will take online earning seriously next year, I will post some for referral purposes but only the lower amount. How to be you Cindy?

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 527

Postby cinderella » 04 Dec 2018, 11:50

Chameli wrote:That's true. If we are on the right site, we can make good money. While we may not be rich by working online, however, we sure can earn substantial amount of money

I still want to believe that I will become rich with my online activities. I have an idea as to how but I just couldn't implement it because I need to consider other things too. So I am doing it slowly.

cinderella

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News