ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Sponsored Posts

Postby Ryaljam » 28 Nov 2018, 07:23

What is the mean by Sponsored Posts, please share your view ?

Ryaljam
Banned

ForumCoin: 9

Re: Sponsored Posts

Postby mrki444 » 28 Nov 2018, 09:47

Sponsored post are like paid ads. Somebody contact webmaster and pay him for article where he write something good about something. It's very good type of money.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 568

Postby gugun21 » 28 Nov 2018, 12:22

Sponsored posts are the posts that are shown in a web-page by paying the admin to promote their pages!!

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 45

Postby cinderella » 28 Nov 2018, 12:26

Readers usually refrain from visiting a site that is loaded with ads. So businesses found a new way of presenting their product. they do it through a sponsored post. These posts are personal opinions of the writer about a certain product with the intention of promoting a certain product that is less obvious.

$$$"EXCHANGE YOUR BITCOINS TO ANOTHER CURRENCY, INSTANTLY!"$$$

Exchanging from one digital and crypto currency to another is easy & automatic & instant with Changer.com. Just (1) select the exchange direction, (2) enter the amount you want to change, (3) click the 'Exchange' button. It's really that simple!

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,396

Postby Chameli » 30 Nov 2018, 05:08

I have never published a sponsored post, however, if I find individuals or businesses willing to pay me for writing and publishing about them, I will surely write and publish sponsored post. It is a good way to make money on your site.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 196

Postby dominique » 01 Dec 2018, 21:40

If you have a large traffic, you can attract businesses to sponsor posts on your website. Sponsoring a post means publishing an advertorials. Sponsored posts is not an ordinary ad, it is more than an ad.

dominique

ForumCoin: 277

Postby kat82 » 03 Dec 2018, 06:48

mrki444 wrote:Sponsored post are like paid ads. Somebody contact webmaster and pay him for article where he write something good about something. It's very good type of money.

Well explained why? Those are the qualities of a sponsored post. You are paid to publish an article or content on your site... And in most cases, sponsors pay you for a dofollow link as opposed to Nofollow.

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 239

Postby dominique » 05 Dec 2018, 23:58

mrki444 wrote:Sponsored post are like paid ads. Somebody contact webmaster and pay him for article where he write something good about something. It's very good type of money.

You are right. However, if we want to do sponsored posts where do we find people and businesses willing to pay us for sponsored posts? Are there any marketplaces?

dominique

Postby suny » 06 Dec 2018, 00:54

dominique wrote:

You are right. However, if we want to do sponsored posts where do we find people and businesses willing to pay us for sponsored posts? Are there any marketplaces?

Yes there are, like you have paid to post forums, social media, large number of websites which cater to the need of advertisers willing to promote their work through active members through their social media. Where to find them, well all micro working sites beside specific websites that you can find by typing related key words.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 504

Postby jobless dude » 06 Dec 2018, 02:07

From the name itself you can able to get. Sponsored posts are usually done for gaining backlinks (SEO point of View) and for gaining visitors. It also grows your reputation.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 275

Postby sofs » 06 Dec 2018, 02:12

As far as I know there are three kinds..
Paid advertisements
Posts written for sponsors who pay for them to advertise their product or review their product in a positive way.
Getting your Articles to be recommended to users by paying for them.

sofs

ForumCoin: 63

Postby kat82 » 07 Dec 2018, 06:01

jobless dude wrote:From the name itself you can able to get. Sponsored posts are usually done for gaining backlinks (SEO point of View) and for gaining visitors. It also grows your reputation.

Very true... Sponsored means the poster is paid to publish the sponsored post or anything like a product or etc..

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 239

Postby Chameli » 07 Dec 2018, 09:19

I have a parenting blog. I think I can get sponsored posts from child care centers and play schools. However, I do not know how to approach them

Chameli

ForumCoin: 196

Postby dominique » Yesterday, 22:26

Chameli wrote:I have a parenting blog. I think I can get sponsored posts from child care centers and play schools. However, I do not know how to approach them

Just drop them an email. Ask them whether they want to promote their school in your blog. Give them the details of your site, for instance, number of posts, daily traffic, traffic source etc.

dominique

Postby MysticMoons » Yesterday, 22:28

I might be doing some sponsored posts for a video game site soon.
Cheers! :D

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 237

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News