ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Microsoft has overtaken Apple

Postby kanchan18 » 24 Nov 2018, 15:54

As of the last trading day on Wall street microsoft has became the most valuable US company surpassing Apple. With market capitalisation of $753.3 billion ahead of Apple's $746.8 billion.
After almost a decade Microsoft is again in lime light. Thanks to global move towards digitalisation.
Lets see what in store in the future.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 75

Re: Microsoft has overtaken Apple

Postby mrki444 » 24 Nov 2018, 16:33

Microsoft was always simbol for $$$ because almost all products had price. Only few was free. But do you know that Microsoft is main contributor of open source and free products at Github platform? Now we can see how supporting free products doesn't mean losing money.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 570

Postby darkthorn » 24 Nov 2018, 19:12

I stop feeding Microsoft money market a long time ago, I changed my OS to Linux which is free and works fine. I can do al I need without paying money for it. Both Microsoft and Apple are sucking money of their users and people even love it. I am happy I got myself out of that chain :mrgreen:

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 374

Postby dominique » 24 Nov 2018, 22:44

Microsoft products are for general people where as apple products are reserved for people with a lot of money, This might be a reason what microsoft was able to topple apple.

dominique

ForumCoin: 2

Postby gugun21 » 30 Nov 2018, 08:33

It's better!! Apple products are over-hyped products and with limited features that did nothing extra-ordinarily good!!

gugun21

ForumCoin: 45

Postby ptrikha21 » 30 Nov 2018, 09:45

It is a rat race - sometimes one is ahead, sometimes another one.

--- 30 Nov 2018, 15:16 ---

dominique wrote:Microsoft products are for general people where as apple products are reserved for people with a lot of money, This might be a reason what microsoft was able to topple apple.

Microsoft has worked a lot on its new OS, Edge browser and most importantly its Azure Cloud Offerings.

--- 30 Nov 2018, 15:18 ---

darkthorn wrote:I stop feeding Microsoft money market a long time ago, I changed my OS to Linux which is free and works fine. I can do al I need without paying money for it. Both Microsoft and Apple are sucking money of their users and people even love it. I am happy I got myself out of that chain :mrgreen:

Which Linux do you use - Redhat/Mandrake/Fedora?
Can we straightaway download it from the Net?

--- 30 Nov 2018, 21:23 ---

mrki444 wrote:Microsoft was always simbol for $$$ because almost all products had price. Only few was free. But do you know that Microsoft is main contributor of open source and free products at Github platform? Now we can see how supporting free products doesn't mean losing money.

Moreover, Microsoft has been very bullish on its Azure Cloud Platform in recent pasts, and even though I have not actually checked figures, I "think" it has helped Microsoft a lot.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 284

Postby mrki444 » 30 Nov 2018, 16:33

ptrikha21 wrote:Can we straightaway download it from the Net?

Yes you can. Just type "os name download". First result is official site with all editions.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 570

Postby freelancermariagrace » 06 Dec 2018, 04:28

Yes, Microsoft has taken over Apple products. and they are better when it comes to specs, etc

freelancermariagrace

ForumCoin: 72

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Dec 2018, 04:36

I only like windows for gaming. But I do love linux for writing.
Then I would say apple is good for music and studio art.

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 241

Postby kat82 » 07 Dec 2018, 06:07

dominique wrote:Microsoft products are for general people where as apple products are reserved for people with a lot of money, This might be a reason what microsoft was able to topple apple.

You are very right. While Microsoft products are also complicated, but they aren't the same as those of Apple. Again, the price will differs as well thus meaning that they are best for the rich yet Microsoft is for all.

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 239

Postby augusta » 08 Dec 2018, 05:07

Well , a company shouldn't always think there will be on top all the time. Microsoft is really fighting to be the best and I love their products too. Congrats to them on the achievement.

augusta

ForumCoin: 373

Postby jobless dude » Today, 01:08

I am using Microsoft products from the childhood and each and every product are free from bugs.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 279

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News