*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

What kind of ecommerce site you would like to create?

Postby Chameli » 21 Oct 2018, 15:48

I have a blog and since some time I am thinking about launching an ecommerce site. I have not decided on the type of ecommerce site. If you want to launch an ecommerce site, what kind of site would you like to create?

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Banner Ad

Re: What kind of ecommerce site you would like to create?

Postby ptrikha21 » 21 Oct 2018, 16:06

Chameli wrote:I have a blog and since some time I am thinking about launching an ecommerce site. I have not decided on the type of ecommerce site. If you want to launch an ecommerce site, what kind of site would you like to create?

Well, may be selling some Sports Gear or some books.

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby Rational Mind » 21 Oct 2018, 22:02

I am think about an online store that sells health related products, not clinical drugs, but devices and supplements

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby kat82 » 22 Oct 2018, 07:29

I am a person who likes everything almost. This does not only stop in real life but also I take it with me online. Since different products sell more than others, for me it's better to create an eCommerce site which is not sticky on a particular category of items but rather, a multi one which supports every product. And that is exactly the kind of eCommerce site I prefer.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby Rational Mind » 23 Oct 2018, 06:32

kat82 wrote:I am a person who likes everything almost. This does not only stop in real life but also I take it with me online. Since different products sell more than others, for me it's better to create an eCommerce site which is not sticky on a particular category of items but rather, a multi one which supports every product. And that is exactly the kind of eCommerce site I prefer.

I think you are right, best ecommerce sites are the sites like Amazon where we can find almost every thing. However, I also believe that if you focus on niche, you have a better chances for standing out on searches.

--- 23 Oct 2018, 06:33 ---

kat82 wrote:I am a person who likes everything almost. This does not only stop in real life but also I take it with me online. Since different products sell more than others, for me it's better to create an eCommerce site which is not sticky on a particular category of items but rather, a multi one which supports every product. And that is exactly the kind of eCommerce site I prefer.

I think you are right, best ecommerce sites are the sites like Amazon where we can find almost every thing. However, I also believe that if you focus on niche, you have a better chances for standing out on searches.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby johnywalker » 14 Nov 2018, 10:27

I have not decided on niche yet, I am still searchning for the niche, however, I am clear about what kind of site I want to create. I want to create an online store where I do direct selling (not dropshipping.)

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby Vinaya » 18 Nov 2018, 11:37

I have a plan to create a site like ebay. IN my home country, there is still a market for the site like ebay.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby johnywalker » 22 Nov 2018, 01:16

Vinaya wrote:I have a plan to create a site like ebay. IN my home country, there is still a market for the site like ebay.

That's a great dream. By the what kind of content management system will be required to launch a site like ebay?

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby augusta » 23 Nov 2018, 04:09

I'm looking at selling groceries online. I'm sure it will fly. I will store all goods that a typical grocery shop should have. Anyone can try this out it will work out.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Vinaya » 25 Nov 2018, 09:35

augusta wrote:I'm looking at selling groceries online. I'm sure it will fly. I will store all goods that a typical grocery shop should have. Anyone can try this out it will work out.

You seem to have a great idea. I believe selling grocery online is a lucrative online business. However, you must be aware that running cost will be high because you have deliver to home and you also end up through a lot of expired products.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby Rational Mind » 07 Dec 2018, 23:51

augusta wrote:I'm looking at selling groceries online. I'm sure it will fly. I will store all goods that a typical grocery shop should have. Anyone can try this out it will work out.

I think this is a great idea. If you are targeting local people, you also have high chances of ranking on search engines.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby jobless dude » 07 Dec 2018, 23:53

I would like to create an e-commerce site for selling digital products. No tension and no worries about shipping and fulfillment on digital products.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Ash » 08 Dec 2018, 21:09

I would also love to start an ecommerce site that sells digital products because you then don't have to worry about postage and packing costs and delivery times. But unfortunately there is a massive risk of getting scammed so I have always avoided it.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby suny » 08 Dec 2018, 21:49

I don't think creating an eCommerce site is easy for me. It needs lot of professional skill and trade related requirement beside money involved in it. If ever I would prefer to create a site dealing with micro jobs.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby Rational Mind » 08 Dec 2018, 22:11

Creating an ecommerce site can be easy because we can find many DIY videos and free tools. The main problem is getting traffic and generating sales.

Rational Mind
Banned

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News