New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Niche ideas for a new website

Postby jobless dude » 03 Nov 2018, 11:30

dominique wrote:Try to avoid the niche that is highly saturated. For instance, money making online is highly saturated niche. It is difficult to rank with this keyword.

Yeah, I agree with this. Also, the following and it's related niche.
"How to start a blog?"
WordPress Niche.
Top Ptc sites

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 81

Postby mrki444 » 03 Nov 2018, 12:22

Even when you find good niche, you need to think how much do you know about it. If you will just copy paste articles from other sites, you will not last long. If you will pay somebody for it, than invested money is increasing and time for return invested is also longer.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 130

Postby kat82 » 04 Nov 2018, 10:36

mrki444 wrote:Even when you find good niche, you need to think how much do you know about it. If you will just copy paste articles from other sites, you will not last long. If you will pay somebody for it, than invested money is increasing and time for return invested is also longer.

You are right. That is why I am looking for something which will not turn me into a copy paste. I am a kind who loves quality and one who prefers writing my own.

kat82

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 13

Postby Vinaya » 13 Nov 2018, 10:28

The main thing is passion. If you find passion, just do it. If you are not passionate about the niche, never do it.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby kat82 » 23 Nov 2018, 09:51

Vinaya wrote:The main thing is passion. If you find passion, just do it. If you are not passionate about the niche, never do it.

Exactly, looks like I am going into multi well as I look at it as a duplication since I already have a multi niche site. Looks I have to channel or sell the domain if I fail..

kat82

Postby johnywalker » 23 Nov 2018, 10:43

While choosing a niche, you should first give importance to you passion. Choose a niche you are passionate about Second important point is knowledge. You should be knowledgeable on the chosen niche.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby Ash » 23 Nov 2018, 13:30

I read above a tip to stay away from highly saturated niches. Whilst this is true, it's not always impossible to enter into a niche and do well.

Ash

ForumCoin: 381

Postby gugun21 » 23 Nov 2018, 14:36

Entertainment sells!! Try out Hollywood gossips.. Or Travel blog or restaurant reviews :think:

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 221

Postby Rational Mind » 23 Nov 2018, 23:42

jobless dude wrote:
dominique wrote:Try to avoid the niche that is highly saturated. For instance, money making online is highly saturated niche. It is difficult to rank with this keyword.

Yeah, I agree with this. Also, the following and it's related niche.
"How to start a blog?"
WordPress Niche.
Top Ptc sites

Yes, these are heavily saturated niches.If you want your blog to be successful you need to come up with unique ideas that are not taken already.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby kat82 » 24 Nov 2018, 10:06

gugun21 wrote:Entertainment sells!! Try out Hollywood gossips.. Or Travel blog or restaurant reviews :think:

Hollywood gossip and other celebrity news is a good niche. Yes but the competition is very still. If you are simply joining the niche, you must be having something different you show up if you want to get traffic. I am even not sure if I can last a day in this niche.. No.

kat82

Postby Tendz » 24 Nov 2018, 10:53

Entertainment and Technology are straight on ruling when it comes to a good niche. You can write movie reviews or anything related to movies. When it comes to technology, you should have a good knowledge about it. TechCrunch and TheNextWeb are some of the best known technological websites. You can try something like that :thumbup:

Tendz

ForumCoin: 1,105

Postby Chameli » 07 Jan 2019, 11:23

gugun21 wrote:Entertainment sells!! Try out Hollywood gossips.. Or Travel blog or restaurant reviews :think:

Entertainment sells, however, when we start using this niche we will not be able to sell because we will be building contents from the existing contents. We cannot collect news, we only recycle news.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby fergus1234 » 07 Jan 2019, 13:45

I want to offer Psychological help online. I should be helping people with their inner demon instead of teaching them English. I need to make this Psychology major useful.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 1,523

Postby Rational Mind » 07 Jan 2019, 23:51

fergus1234 wrote:I want to offer Psychological help online. I should be helping people with their inner demon instead of teaching them English. I need to make this Psychology major useful.

I think you have a great concept. You can crate videos or articles that solve problems. You can also offer online counselling.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby johnywalker » 08 Jan 2019, 00:41

I think subscription based website will have a better chance of survival. You can sell service for monthly/yearly subscriptions.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News