ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Niche ideas for a new website

Postby ptrikha21 » 27 Oct 2018, 11:00

kat82 wrote:I am planning to buy a new domain name in the coming few days. However, this time round I disturbed with the kind of Niche I should blog about. My favorites are DIY's and reviews but I already have such sites. I am looking for some suggestions from you on any other Niche I can take on.

Some suggestions could be
a)Light aerobics.
b)Budget travel options across a country, place or a continent say Europe.
c)Fashion clothes review.
d)Premium mobiles' actual performance comparison.

--- 27 Oct 2018, 16:32 ---

Chameli wrote:If you are thinking aboud doing reviews, try to incorporate a broader niche, for instance health products can be a broader niche, you can have something like health products review. The name is of course long but it as keywords.

Yes health products can also be a good option or may be diet options for better metabolism, better weight management etc.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 630

Postby cinderella » 27 Oct 2018, 14:14

How many sites do you have? Do you think it would be ideal if we create sites that are inter-related so that we can link our contents?

The only guide you need to achieve success with Bitlanders
AVAIL NOW AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE!

Bitlanders - A Journey Towards Success
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 282

Postby oldbuddy » 27 Oct 2018, 16:33

dominique wrote:Try to avoid the niche that is highly saturated. For instance, money making online is highly saturated niche. It is difficult to rank with this keyword.

But it has thousands of easier ranking keywords directly related to that topic. Even long tail keyword phrases in this topic get traffic. For example I ranked a YouTube video for the keyword phrase Traffic Exchange Tip that has been on the top of a Google search result page since May 31. No it didn't generate thousands of hits, but the few it did generate are very targeted and can lead to finding related videos if they watch that one. Even more important, it took ZERO effort to get them.

WANT FREE BITCOIN WITH LITTLE EFFORT?
I don't mean 40 sitashis at a time dripping from a faucet.
CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 632

Postby ptrikha21 » 27 Oct 2018, 17:56

Tendz wrote:Technology, Entertainment and Finance can be good niches for a new website. You just have to create unique content as there are many competitors in those niches. If you have enough knowledge about Technology and Entertainment, then in my opinion these two will be the best niche ideas for a website.

Personal Finances, Dealing in Mutual funds and shares or How to decide best Home loan could be some of the Financial topics which are always in demand.

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 630

Postby Chameli » 28 Oct 2018, 00:47

cinderella wrote:How many sites do you have? Do you think it would be ideal if we create sites that are inter-related so that we can link our contents?

linking your sites will be considered link wheel, which is one of the black had seo tactics.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 996

Postby kat82 » 28 Oct 2018, 17:37

Tendz wrote:Technology, Entertainment and Finance can be good niches for a new website. You just have to create unique content as there are many competitors in those niches. If you have enough knowledge about Technology and Entertainment, then in my opinion these two will be the best niche ideas for a website.

A niche with less competition would be the best choice. Less competition means traffic and which can in the long run turn into earnings.

--- 28 Oct 2018, 20:42 ---

ptrikha21 wrote:
kat82 wrote:I am planning to buy a new domain name in the coming few days. However, this time round I disturbed with the kind of Niche I should blog about. My favorites are DIY's and reviews but I already have such sites. I am looking for some suggestions from you on any other Niche I can take on.

Some suggestions could be
a)Light aerobics.
b)Budget travel options across a country, place or a continent say Europe.
c)Fashion clothes review.
d)Premium mobiles' actual performance comparison.

--- 27 Oct 2018, 16:32 ---

Chameli wrote:If you are thinking aboud doing reviews, try to incorporate a broader niche, for instance health products can be a broader niche, you can have something like health products review. The name is of course long but it as keywords.

Yes health products can also be a good option or may be diet options for better metabolism, better weight management etc.

Premium mobile actual comparison can work though there are lots of competing sites in the same niche. If may be I could try to localise this, of course it would be better than generalizing. I will think about this and see..

kat82

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 511

Postby dominique » 29 Oct 2018, 01:07

oldbuddy wrote:
dominique wrote:Try to avoid the niche that is highly saturated. For instance, money making online is highly saturated niche. It is difficult to rank with this keyword.

But it has thousands of easier ranking keywords directly related to that topic. Even long tail keyword phrases in this topic get traffic. For example I ranked a YouTube video for the keyword phrase Traffic Exchange Tip that has been on the top of a Google search result page since May 31. No it didn't generate thousands of hits, but the few it did generate are very targeted and can lead to finding related videos if they watch that one. Even more important, it took ZERO effort to get them.

You have a point, if we use a long tail search term for keyword, we can get ranked on the top position. Howeve,r there is no point in being 1 of 1. I mean the keywords we are using should also be getting hits on search

dominique

ForumCoin: 23

Postby jobless dude » 29 Oct 2018, 09:41

Start any educational site. Avoid choosing niche related to seo, blogging, hosting, digital marketing, affiliate marketing.
Already tons of people are doing these niche.
You can get adsense approval soon on educational niche.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 864

Postby jackchun » 29 Oct 2018, 09:58

is mathematical education sites a good choice ? any reason ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,966

Postby MaryVerma » 29 Oct 2018, 15:41

Economy or gaming - they are always highly paid and successful

MaryVerma

ForumCoin: 309

Postby dominique » 02 Nov 2018, 23:23

jobless dude wrote:Start any educational site. Avoid choosing niche related to seo, blogging, hosting, digital marketing, affiliate marketing.
Already tons of people are doing these niche.
You can get adsense approval soon on educational niche.

I think education is a good niche, however, if you are providing training/education materials, you might have a tough competition from sites like Udemy, Alison.

dominique

ForumCoin: 23

Postby kat82 » 03 Nov 2018, 07:52

I am a technology person. I love issues to do with technology but only reading from others. I also tried this (in my mind) but don't know if I can get some content to take my website further. Still looking at its good side.

kat82

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 511

Postby mrki444 » 03 Nov 2018, 08:38

cinderella wrote:How many sites do you have? Do you think it would be ideal if we create sites that are inter-related so that we can link our contents?

Yes, that is good idea. It's called PBN, Personal Blog Network. If you create good sites with big audience you can sell entire network or used it for selling backlinks.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 459

Postby fistsworn » 03 Nov 2018, 10:49

Maybe a specialized DIY?
For example furniture restoring only?

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,091

Postby suny » 03 Nov 2018, 11:07

oldbuddy wrote:That is a very broad request! :roll:

How do you plan to monetize it?

Personally I only have one broad niche (make money online) and it has kept me happy for over a decade.

I agree with you! Nothing sounds sweeter than money so it's evergreen and most searched one of them all. However, a blogger should have solid ideas to start a website under this niche be prepared for disappointment. People like a money related site and revisit only if they find it worth their time.

suny

Referrals: 62
ForumCoin: 644

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News