ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Niche ideas for a new website

Postby kat82 » 08 Jan 2019, 05:07

jobless dude wrote:
dominique wrote:Try to avoid the niche that is highly saturated. For instance, money making online is highly saturated niche. It is difficult to rank with this keyword.

Yeah, I agree with this. Also, the following and it's related niche.
"How to start a blog?"
WordPress Niche.
Top Ptc sites

Yea, the word PTC sites is one of the most searched for on the Internet. People who search for that still think that one can make real money on PTC which is wrong. But if just writing, then this looks a booming keyword for traffic and which is the target. May be you may be limited to the kind of Ads to post.

kat82

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 481

Postby jackchun » 09 Jan 2019, 07:52

I think I choose wrong niche and keywords , so my blog ranking is too low

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,949

Postby Tendz » 09 Jan 2019, 13:32

Healthcare is a good one. You can post health related topics, like, diet, nutrition, weight issues, etc

Tendz

ForumCoin: 17

Postby oldbuddy » 09 Jan 2019, 14:44

Keep an eye on Google Trends

WANT FREE BITCOIN WITH LITTLE EFFORT?
I don't mean 40 sitashis at a time dripping from a faucet.
CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 632

Postby kingcool52 » 09 Jan 2019, 17:52

Tendz wrote:Healthcare is a good one. You can post health related topics, like, diet, nutrition, weight issues, etc

It's good but it's important that you choose this niche if you know the niche and have an interest. There's nothing worse than writing about something you know nothing about

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 495

Postby suny » 09 Jan 2019, 19:45

Tendz wrote:Healthcare is a good one. You can post health related topics, like, diet, nutrition, weight issues, etc

True but you should have the proper credentials and expertise on the subject matter otherwise it will boomerang on the blogger.

suny

Referrals: 62
ForumCoin: 642

Postby jobless dude » 09 Jan 2019, 23:16

Don't go with Digital Marketing and Make money online niche. They are saturated on Search Engines.

Join my Get paid to post forum.
https://forum.zzoomit.com
1. Niche: Electronics | Electrical | Artificial Intelligence | Machine Learning | Internet of things | Automation.
2. Payment Threshold: 500 Zzoomit points ($5)(350INR)
3. Mode of Payment : Paypal, Paytm, FC, Amazon Gift card, (Skrill- Under Working)
4.Payment proofs:
https://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=8462&p=558468#p558468
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/have-you-tried-zzoomit-forum.3809/page-2#post-40023
jobless dude

ForumCoin: 830

Postby kingcool52 » 10 Jan 2019, 12:13

jobless dude wrote:Don't go with Digital Marketing and Make money online niche. They are saturated on Search Engines.

They might be saturated on search engines but it's not the worst option to go for. If you can focus on advertising to those that may not be looking through search engines, you might become successful.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 495

Postby dominique » 10 Jan 2019, 22:58

I have a health blog where I publish on diet, nutrition and weight loss. I get moderate traffic from search engines.

dominique

ForumCoin: 0

Postby oldbuddy » 11 Jan 2019, 18:46

dominique wrote:

I have a health blog where I publish on diet, nutrition and weight loss. I get moderate traffic from search engines.

The traffic from search engines does not always end up on the bottom line. The real metric is revenue.

CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Postby kiko70 » 11 Jan 2019, 22:17

search for a website to buy it easily

kiko70
Banned

ForumCoin: 19

Postby dominique » 11 Jan 2019, 22:47

oldbuddy wrote:The traffic from search engines does not always end up on the bottom line. The real metric is revenue.

You have a point. Ultimately what matters is whether you are generating revenue or not.

dominique

Postby kat82 » 12 Jan 2019, 07:55

jackchun wrote:I think I choose wrong niche and keywords , so my blog ranking is too low

Sometimes that is not the case. Your own SEO expertise can make your site to rank low. If you write well optimize contents and also do SEO both onsite and offsite, trust me your site will rank better.

kat82

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 481

Postby oldbuddy » 12 Jan 2019, 16:22

kat82 wrote:
jackchun wrote:I think I choose wrong niche and keywords , so my blog ranking is too low

Sometimes that is not the case. Your own SEO expertise can make your site to rank low. If you write well optimize contents and also do SEO both onsite and offsite, trust me your site will rank better.

Just because your site ranks well does not mean it will be profitable.

CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Postby dominique » 12 Jan 2019, 21:45

jobless dude wrote:Don't go with Digital Marketing and Make money online niche. They are saturated on Search Engines.

I think almost all niches are already saturated, you can find all kinds of topics coveted online. The best way to deal with this issue is choose a niche and topic that has less competition. If you search something online and cannot find proper contents, that's the topic for you

dominique

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News