ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Niche ideas for a new website

Postby kat82 » 10 Oct 2018, 13:57

I am planning to buy a new domain name in the coming few days. However, this time round I disturbed with the kind of Niche I should blog about. My favorites are DIY's and reviews but I already have such sites. I am looking for some suggestions from you on any other Niche I can take on.

kat82

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 6

Re: Niche ideas for a new website

Postby cinderella » 10 Oct 2018, 14:46

I would always love to have a travel blog but I currently do not have the necessary tools that I should have such as a high-quality camera. News blog I think is also a good thing to have.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 154

Postby Rational Mind » 10 Oct 2018, 22:19

do you want a dot com or will take any extension as long as you can find a domain name of your choice? Having keywords on your domain name can be good, however, if you can get a brandable name, it will also be find. First of all you need to be sure about the kind of domain you want.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Chameli » 11 Oct 2018, 11:40

If you are thinking aboud doing reviews, try to incorporate a broader niche, for instance health products can be a broader niche, you can have something like health products review. The name is of course long but it as keywords.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby oldbuddy » 11 Oct 2018, 22:32

That is a very broad request! :roll:

How do you plan to monetize it?

Personally I only have one broad niche (make money online) and it has kept me happy for over a decade.

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE ONLINE THAN YOU DO NOW?
It's NOT going to happen without learning higher paying skills and using them.
CLICK HERE for details on the simple way to do that.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 2,217

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Oct 2018, 23:06

@oldbuddy making money online is one of the most lucrative niches. You can do a lot of things if you use this niche you can not only build downlines ad earn from referrals but also attract high paying advertisers

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby mrki444 » 12 Oct 2018, 09:47

If somebody know good niche than it would First try monetize it and after earning some bigger Money share it.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 826

Postby augusta » 15 Oct 2018, 02:57

Entertainment niche is a very good platform too, one can get a lot of traffic from a niche like this because people like celebrity gists and gossip. Another niche is the money making niche people are always eager to know about money making online.

augusta

ForumCoin: 61

Postby Rational Mind » 15 Oct 2018, 21:15

augusta wrote:Entertainment niche is a very good platform too, one can get a lot of traffic from a niche like this because people like celebrity gists and gossip. Another niche is the money making niche people are always eager to know about money making online.

You might get a lot of traffic on entertainment niche, however, in terms of advertising entertainment niche give syou pretty low click value.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby augusta » 16 Oct 2018, 05:36

Well, maybe one can combine that with other ways of making money off sites,it shouldn't be about google Adsense alone. Selling ad space on a huge organic traffic site can give one so much money too.So other means of making can be used.

augusta

ForumCoin: 61

Postby freelancermariagrace » 19 Oct 2018, 11:06

You can try writing about travel and how to make money online. But it really depends on your interests.

freelancermariagrace

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 153

Postby Rational Mind » 19 Oct 2018, 19:43

Try to avoid the niche that is highly saturated. For instance, money making online is highly saturated niche. It is difficult to rank with this keyword.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby Chameli » 26 Oct 2018, 05:20

I think a review website will be good. You can do product reviews and promote the products. You have a god chances of selling affiliate products.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Rational Mind » 27 Oct 2018, 00:09

freelancermariagrace wrote:You can try writing about travel and how to make money online. But it really depends on your interests.

Travel is a good niche, you can not only receive high ctr for travel related ads but also can do affiliate marketing. However, I believe make money online is overtly saturated topic. You cannot rank top on this keywords.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby Tendz » 27 Oct 2018, 09:41

Technology, Entertainment and Finance can be good niches for a new website. You just have to create unique content as there are many competitors in those niches. If you have enough knowledge about Technology and Entertainment, then in my opinion these two will be the best niche ideas for a website.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 412

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News