ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: what is your blogging niche

Postby A K Rao » 12 Nov 2018, 13:31

I am a numismatist and so my niche is about the 'Coin Collection' and details about the coins that is used in collection. I am interested in old, new coins and also in the coins with mint errors!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 700

Postby kat82 » 12 Nov 2018, 14:50

Coin collection is a great niche. I have seen collectible coins selling like hot cake on Amazon. If you write about them, chances are that you can even earn more by affiliating to Amazon and promoting the same coins.

kat82

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 7

Postby oldfriend » 12 Nov 2018, 22:41

I have trouble writing in my niche.

I love to write and am a published author. So, instead of writing for marketing or traffic, or making money online I usually get off on some tangent and therefore my Network Marketing suffers.

However, I would rather have fun and write about what I like and I'll write another article later.

One of my favorite things to do is comment and help people on FC.

But, to stay on subject, when writing in your niche, make a list of keywords that you would like to use in your article. Then look the keywords up in the Google search and see how many people are using those keywords for searching.

Then write your article and Google will index those keywords and then when people search for something using the keywords in your article, your article will appear in their search results.

I made a video on how to do this several years ago.

BTW, my niche is network marketing with no out of pocket, or very little, money spent.

Oldfriend

oldfriend

ForumCoin: 919

Postby nela13 » 12 Nov 2018, 23:16

My blog is about savings, promotions, freebies and financial issues. I am not working there for some months due to my busy schedule but I really wish to see it grow and became sucessful.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 351

Postby Vinaya » 13 Nov 2018, 06:55

I blog on multiple niche and I have separate blog for each niche. I do not like to clutter my blog with multiple niches

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby arunima » 13 Nov 2018, 06:57

Vinaya wrote:I blog on multiple niche and I have separate blog for each niche. I do not like to clutter my blog with multiple niches

That is good idea. It helps the blog look organized and productive. It also helps the writer stay structured and organized.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 378

Postby kat82 » 13 Nov 2018, 08:20

oldfriend wrote:I have trouble writing in my niche.

I love to write and am a published author. So, instead of writing for marketing or traffic, or making money online I usually get off on some tangent and therefore my Network Marketing suffers.

However, I would rather have fun and write about what I like and I'll write another article later.

One of my favorite things to do is comment and help people on FC.

But, to stay on subject, when writing in your niche, make a list of keywords that you would like to use in your article. Then look the keywords up in the Google search and see how many people are using those keywords for searching.

Then write your article and Google will index those keywords and then when people search for something using the keywords in your article, your article will appear in their search results.

I made a video on how to do this several years ago.

BTW, my niche is network marketing with no out of pocket, or very little, money spent.

Oldfriend

In brief, helping is your niche. You can help on whatever for as long as the information you are giving is helpful. I don't think it would be irrelevant if I term you as Multi niche. Yes, that is where you fall just like I do. :clap:

kat82

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 7

Postby johnywalker » 14 Nov 2018, 03:34

I am thinking to add a couple of niches in my blogging sphere. I write n crypto currency and I am thinking to add business and finance in my blogging niche.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby suny » 18 Nov 2018, 23:53

I have a niche in my mind and if I ever work on a blog/website on regular basis it would be based on travel and places. I have traveled so much and collected so much material both written and photographs that will be enough for an eBook or a travel related blog.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 517

Postby johnywalker » 22 Nov 2018, 01:15

suny wrote:I have a niche in my mind and if I ever work on a blog/website on regular basis it would be based on travel and places. I have traveled so much and collected so much material both written and photographs that will be enough for an eBook or a travel related blog.

Do you have a travel blog? Based on your experience and knowledge, I think you can profit from a travel blog.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby augusta » 23 Nov 2018, 04:20

Yes, anyone that travel so much can make money out of it by starting a blog on it. I follow a travel blogger and he is going places sometimes he has really good sponsored trip, so it really a great niche for anyone.

augusta

ForumCoin: 197

Postby Chameli » 14 Dec 2018, 13:08

augusta wrote:Yes, anyone that travel so much can make money out of it by starting a blog on it. I follow a travel blogger and he is going places sometimes he has really good sponsored trip, so it really a great niche for anyone.

Travel is a lucrative niche. It is easier to do affiliate marketing through a travel blog. Click through rates for travel niche ads are also high

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Angie10 » 14 Dec 2018, 13:51

My blog focuses on Botswana - the culture, the people, the lifestyle; basically, anything that paints my country in a good light :) I guess it would fall under travel too. We've had it 2 years but want to give it a bit of a facelift. I hope all our hard work will pay off one day.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 598

Postby jobless dude » 14 Dec 2018, 22:08

My niche is Electrical And Electronics Engineering.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 84

Postby sofs » 17 Dec 2018, 17:08

I am a mental health professional and my blog is about self help, self improvement.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News