New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: what is your blogging niche

Postby MysticMoons » 17 Dec 2018, 19:20

My sites are about video games, music, and giving away free money.
The free and easy money seems to attract the most people. So i write about
and explain how i make easy money online to people.

Learn how to get paid to play video games from home! Paid via paypal watch video video below
https://bittubers.com/post/e3ac5133-c4ee-4275-910a-7d5615e3b1cb
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 514

Postby Rational Mind » 27 Dec 2018, 17:09

I am blogging on health niche and I am thinking to add one more niche to my blogging sphere. I have not decided on the niche yet

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby jobless dude » 27 Dec 2018, 17:17

My blogging niche is electrical, electronics and technology.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 118

Postby sofs » 28 Dec 2018, 10:36

I have another blog which is just for poetry and creative writing.. this is more for my pleasure than actual earnings.. :)

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,891

Postby a_jerobon » 31 Dec 2018, 08:15

I don't have a blog yet but I am hoping to create one soon. The niches I would love to write about are health, love and relationships.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 182

Postby Chameli » 31 Dec 2018, 09:57

sofs wrote:I have another blog which is just for poetry and creative writing.. this is more for my pleasure than actual earnings.. :)

based on what I have heard from my fellow bloggers, I hear that f your blog is purely about poetry and creative writing, it does not earn much.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby kat82 » 13 Jan 2019, 11:00

jobless dude wrote:My blogging niche is electrical, electronics and technology.

I just discovered that Electrical related items are even top selling in affiliate sites like Amazon. It being your niche means that you will earn more even when you decide to go for affiliate ads. I like that and wish If I could add it on.

kat82

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 21

Postby jobless dude » 18 Jan 2019, 14:54

kat82 wrote:
jobless dude wrote:My blogging niche is electrical, electronics and technology.

I just discovered that Electrical related items are even top selling in affiliate sites like Amazon. It being your niche means that you will earn more even when you decide to go for affiliate ads. I like that and wish If I could add it on.

The problem with Amazon affiliate program is they are using country based inventory. If I make a sale from the USA or Canada on Indian affiliate account, I won't get a commission. I need to an open separate account for the USA in order to receive a commission for sales from the USA.

jobless dude

Postby MysticMoons » 18 Jan 2019, 20:30

So the past 2 months my views and revenue have grown writing about and talking about free money. So I think I will keep writing about that. But will also make one video game post a day also.

Learn how to get paid to play video games from home! Paid via paypal watch video video below
https://bittubers.com/post/e3ac5133-c4ee-4275-910a-7d5615e3b1cb
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 514

Postby jobless dude » 18 Jan 2019, 23:53

My niche is electrical and electronics engineering. It takes more time for me to write a blog on this niche because of more circuit diagrams.

jobless dude

Postby a_jerobon » 09 Feb 2019, 06:16

I don't have a blog yet but when I get one, I would like it to be of multiple niches. I am most interested in writing about health and fitness, relationships and self development.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 182

Postby Chameli » 09 Feb 2019, 09:24

a_jerobon wrote:I don't have a blog yet but when I get one, I would like it to be of multiple niches. I am most interested in writing about health and fitness, relationships and self development.

If you start writing on multiple niches, it will be hard to get ranked on search engines because you will not have primary keywords. a ranking is important because that's how you will receive traffic.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby MuhammadZ » 11 Feb 2019, 08:49

I am an athlete so I am thinking of starting a blog that focuses on track and feild. However, I am not sure if there is scope for this topic. What do you say?

MuhammadZ

ForumCoin: 44

Postby jobless dude » 11 Feb 2019, 13:23

My niche is electrical and electronics engineering and searching for a better affiliate related to electrical engineering.

jobless dude

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Feb 2019, 17:32

I have a health blog and a multi niche website. On my multi niche website, you can find articles on any topics, from health to economy, spirituality and religion.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News