ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

what is your blogging niche

Postby Chameli » 10 Oct 2018, 10:39

Do you have a niche for your blog? What is your blog niche?
I have a parenting niche blog. The blog features articles on parenting with a focus on fatherhood.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 116

Re: what is your blogging niche

Postby cinderella » 10 Oct 2018, 10:53

I have a personal blog which features places and dining but I haven't updated it for a while. I am concentrating on building my new blog which would talk about finance and career. I want to prepare everything before I launched it because I know my situation. I am trying to squeeze it into my tight schedule.

The only guide you need to achieve success with Bitlanders
AVAIL NOW AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE!

Bitlanders - A Journey Towards Success
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 517

Postby Rational Mind » 10 Oct 2018, 22:29

My blog is on health niche with focus on diets, natural healing, weight loss, and nutrition.

Rational Mind

ForumCoin: 36

Postby oldbuddy » 10 Oct 2018, 23:16

My blog niche is TRAFFIC and appeals to those using various affiliate links to get referrals or make money online in some way.

WANT FREE BITCOIN WITH LITTLE EFFORT?
I don't mean 40 sitashis at a time dripping from a faucet.
CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 2,043

Postby Chameli » 11 Oct 2018, 11:35

oldbuddy wrote:My blog niche is TRAFFIC and appeals to those using various affiliate links to get referrals or make money online in some way.

Can you please explain? Do you help people to get traffic on their websites and get referrals?

Chameli

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Oct 2018, 23:19

@oldbuddy most of us are blogging because we want to earn money, it does not matter what niche we are using, our ultimate aim is to make money. If money making is your primary niche, you must be earning more money because money is one of the most lucrative niches to make money.

Rational Mind

Postby Chameli » 12 Oct 2018, 08:54

That's true. Everyone wants to earn from their blogs, however, blogging is not money making machine. If you want to make money there are other better options available.

Chameli

Postby kat82 » 21 Oct 2018, 06:13

I am a multi niche blogger. The first thing I did when I joined blogging was not to tie myself on a single niche. Different niches have different traffic and which means once you fail assuming you are into a single one, its for life. That is why myself, I never run out of what to write and that helps me get traffic of the different niches.

kat82

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 39

Postby Chameli » 21 Oct 2018, 15:41

kat82 wrote:I am a multi niche blogger. The first thing I did when I joined blogging was not to tie myself on a single niche. Different niches have different traffic and which means once you fail assuming you are into a single one, its for life. That is why myself, I never run out of what to write and that helps me get traffic of the different niches.

I blog on parenting niche. I am thinking to start blogging on another niche as well.

Chameli

Postby Rational Mind » 27 Oct 2018, 00:14

I have two website and I am thinking to add one more website in my portfolio. I am thinking about using homemaking niche. I think this niche will attract a wide audience.

Rational Mind

Postby Chameli » 28 Oct 2018, 00:52

dominique wrote:I have two website and I am thinking to add one more website in my portfolio. I am thinking about using homemaking niche. I think this niche will attract a wide audience.

I think homemaking is a lucrative niche, you can do affliate marketing with this niche. I am planning a review site.

Chameli

Postby Rational Mind » 29 Oct 2018, 01:27

Chameli wrote:
dominique wrote:I have two website and I am thinking to add one more website in my portfolio. I am thinking about using homemaking niche. I think this niche will attract a wide audience.

I think homemaking is a lucrative niche, you can do affliate marketing with this niche. I am planning a review site.

You have a great idea for a blog. You can review anything, product, service, brand, business anything. You can review a game, a movie, a song etc. Good thing is you can do it all on your one single website.

Rational Mind

Postby Chameli » 29 Oct 2018, 08:05

I am also thinking about creating a multi-user site. Since the site will be showcasing posts on various niches, I want writers writing on various topics instead of one writer writing on all topics.

Chameli

Postby jobless dude » 29 Oct 2018, 10:05

I am having a blog on electrical and electronics engineering. (4 months old.)

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 507

Postby MaryVerma » 29 Oct 2018, 15:40

There are many of them: business, economy, digital marketing, traveling, relationships, fashion, news, technology, science... I got experience working for personal clients

MaryVerma

ForumCoin: 309

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News