*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Did you start with free theme or paid theme?

Postby MuhammadZ » 11 Feb 2019, 08:53

You can createa great blog with a free theme so long as the content is up to the mark. Most people get attracted tothe content of a great blog. However, good graphics is a must.

MuhammadZ

ForumCoin: 44

Postby jobless dude » 11 Feb 2019, 13:12

So far no theme has satisfied me. I am planning to create a theme on my own. A complete theme made from Scratch.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Feb 2019, 17:33

I am still using free theme on my websites. I am happy with the theme, yet, I am also thinking to buy a theme so that I can have unique design.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Chameli » 13 Feb 2019, 08:26

having a premium theme is good because you will have unique templete for your website. However, if you know how to customize the theme through page builder and plugins, you can make your design unique even on a free theme.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby jobless dude » 15 Feb 2019, 07:42

Chameli wrote:having a premium theme is good because you will have unique templete for your website. However, if you know how to customize the theme through page builder and plugins, you can make your design unique even on a free theme.

Yeah, Divi themes and plugins are the best for this.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Ash » 15 Feb 2019, 13:11

jobless dude wrote:So far no theme has satisfied me. I am planning to create a theme on my own. A complete theme made from Scratch.

Do you have previous experience with creating themes? Good luck with it. It should be fun especially if you can create a beautiful and unique theme for your site.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Rational Mind » 21 Feb 2019, 22:15

Learning CSS and knowing how to tweak theme will let you create an awesome site. If you have the skills to create your own theme, that would be even better.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Chameli » 25 Feb 2019, 03:19

If you are buying a theme for your site, do you buy a single website use theme or multiple websites theme?

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby johnywalker » 25 Feb 2019, 06:08

I am starting with a free theme. I need at least $40 to buy a premium theme and when you are just starting out spending a lot of money on theme an plugins is not a good idea.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News