ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Forum vs Blog

Postby simplyfred » 15 Oct 2018, 03:49

I think it is forum. More people will click it because it is short to read. Well, just a not PRO opinion.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 527

Postby docxdrl » 15 Oct 2018, 08:58

johnywalker wrote:You don't have to create contents for your forum, users will create contents. You also get a good traffic from users. For instance if you have 1000 members and at least 50 percent visit your forum every day, you will be generate at least 500 unique visits every day.

I could not agree with you more...
Ever since i started learning what to do online, you have successfully giving me the right answer in the shortest and most simplest way of understanding the difference between blog and forum.. Not only that, but the way unique visitors and content generation is done
KUDOS
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

docxdrl

ForumCoin: 43

Postby dominique » 16 Oct 2018, 18:36

You can create a fourm on your blog and vice versa. Which kind of site is more profitable depends on number of factors. However, one thing is true that you need to spend a lot of time to make money either from forum or from blogs.

--- 16 Oct 2018, 18:36 ---

You can create a fourm on your blog and vice versa. Which kind of site is more profitable depends on number of factors. However, one thing is true that you need to spend a lot of time to make money either from forum or from blogs.

dominique

ForumCoin: 2

Postby Chameli » 30 Nov 2018, 11:17

I have been posting on forums since a long time, based on my experience as a forum poster, I can say managing a active forum community is very difficult. The moment, you stop rewarding, your forum will be deserted.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 486

Postby kat82 » 01 Dec 2018, 13:29

Chameli wrote:I have been posting on forums since a long time, based on my experience as a forum poster, I can say managing a active forum community is very difficult. The moment, you stop rewarding, your forum will be deserted.

But they are also forums which don't pay users yet they are active. An example is Digital points and BHW. They are popular and am sure their owners earn a lot of money. To me, a forum is much better to manage since it is a user generated content as opposed to a blog where you must provide the content.

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 239

Postby Chameli » 07 Dec 2018, 09:27

kat82 wrote:
Chameli wrote:I have been posting on forums since a long time, based on my experience as a forum poster, I can say managing a active forum community is very difficult. The moment, you stop rewarding, your forum will be deserted.

But they are also forums which don't pay users yet they are active. An example is Digital points and BHW. They are popular and am sure their owners earn a lot of money. To me, a forum is much better to manage since it is a user generated content as opposed to a blog where you must provide the content.

Yes, there are forums that do not reward the users, yet they have more users than paid forums. The reason why they are big is because they have experts. On most of the paid t post forums there are novice looking for making few bucks

Chameli

ForumCoin: 486

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News