ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

has anyone used Medium

Postby dominique » 08 Aug 2018, 17:00

Medium is an online publishing company. You can publish articles on Medium. Medium has a wide reach. have you tried Medium for publishing?

dominique

ForumCoin: 2

Re: has anyone used Medium

Postby cinderella » 08 Aug 2018, 21:04

I have visited the site but haven't done anything yet. I read somewhere that we can republish articles on the site and can earn as well. I am still trying to find out how to do it though.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,396

Postby Chameli » 09 Aug 2018, 09:39

I have an acocount on Medium, however, I have not used the site to publish blog posts. I was wondering if I can use the site to build backlinks to my blog.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 486

Postby dominique » 09 Aug 2018, 23:28

cinderella wrote:I have visited the site but haven't done anything yet. I read somewhere that we can republish articles on the site and can earn as well. I am still trying to find out how to do it though.

I am not aware about any earning option on Medium. I even do not know about republishing. If they allow republishing, I might try the publishing platform.

dominique

Postby mrki444 » 10 Aug 2018, 19:46

I'm only active as part of Microworkers task and I found few times data using Google Search.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 570

Postby Chameli » 11 Aug 2018, 15:41

mrki444 wrote:I'm only active as part of Microworkers task and I found few times data using Google Search.

Coincidently, I also joined medium as a part of microworker's task.

Chameli

Postby Kei » 13 Aug 2018, 06:18

cinderella wrote:I have visited the site but haven't done anything yet. I read somewhere that we can republish articles on the site and can earn as well. I am still trying to find out how to do it though.

By "republish" do you articles that have been published else where before?

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 268

Postby mrki444 » 13 Aug 2018, 09:03

Can we use Medium for posting links to our sites into articles and use it maybe as backlink?

mrki444

ForumCoin: 570

Postby metsrock69 » 13 Aug 2018, 15:16

I have never heard of this program. I am not a writer by profession or hobby. Yes I do write on sites like mylot and I do have a blog but it is not for a professional purpose. I just use it as a hobby and I also get a good amount of traffic there :D

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 983

Postby dominique » 13 Aug 2018, 23:36

I asked this question in order to learn whether anyone is using medium to build backlinks? Can we use medium to build backlinks for our site?

dominique

Postby Chameli » 14 Aug 2018, 02:29

I have often thought about using medium to generate backlink. I believe we can use medium for backlink just like we do in tumbler. After all medium is a free publishing platform with no rewards.

Chameli

Postby dominique » 14 Aug 2018, 23:44

Maybe I should give a try. I will tey to publish an article on Medium and backlink to my main site. If they allow backlinks and if the links are dofollow,I will do this more often

dominique

Postby cmoneyspinner » 15 Aug 2018, 01:08

Yes. I use Medium for republished content. I used to use YAHOO Voices because they accepted republished content. But they closed down. I also used Niume. But the owner passed away and Niume shut down.

I am very pleased that I can use this platform because as you say it is respected and does have a wide reach. I use it to circulate my content but also it is very informative and I learn a lot.

They now have a Partners Programs and supposedly you can get hired as a writer. I have never used the program.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 5

Postby nakitakona » 16 Aug 2018, 03:58

I have just heard this from here. It is a bit inadequate info about Medium. How does it work in publishing articles? The manner of getting paid there? This is the newest writing online so far. Isn't it?

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 670

Postby dominique » 16 Aug 2018, 18:17

cmoneyspinner wrote:Yes. I use Medium for republished content. I used to use YAHOO Voices because they accepted republished content. But they closed down. I also used Niume. But the owner passed away and Niume shut down.

I am very pleased that I can use this platform because as you say it is respected and does have a wide reach. I use it to circulate my content but also it is very informative and I learn a lot.

They now have a Partners Programs and supposedly you can get hired as a writer. I have never used the program.

Yahoo voices was shut down long before I got interested in publishing online I had a friend who used to write there. I also heard about nimume but did not try this platform. I did not know you could republish contents on medium. Do they allow backlinks?

dominique

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News