ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

How to build followers for your website facebook page

Postby dominique » 05 Aug 2018, 23:31

I have a facebook page for my website. Ever since I created this page, I have been promoting aggressively, still I have less than 250 followers. How do you build followers on your social media page.

dominique

ForumCoin: 2

Re: How to build followers for your website facebook page

Postby darkthorn » 06 Aug 2018, 00:23

Some people pay Facebook to get them, I believe that is what almost everyone does unless you are famous. You can also use a site Lik4like to get likes and followers, there are plenty of sites to do this without spending money :).

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 374

Postby Chameli » 06 Aug 2018, 01:53

One of the best ways to build followers on your facebook age is by sending an invitation to all of your Facebook friends. If this does not build you a lot of followers, you can share your page on other pages and groups. You can also do facebook advertising for your page.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 486

Postby dominique » 07 Aug 2018, 23:50

darkthorn wrote:Some people pay Facebook to get them, I believe that is what almost everyone does unless you are famous. You can also use a site Lik4like to get likes and followers, there are plenty of sites to do this without spending money :).

I have checked like4like and I find the price expensive considering the fact that I may not get the follows from the people sincerely interested on my niche.

dominique

Postby Chameli » 08 Aug 2018, 01:02

Maybe you can use facebook advertising. By advertising your page on facebook itself, you might get likes from people genuinely interested in your content.

Chameli

Postby dominique » 09 Aug 2018, 23:21

Chameli wrote:Maybe you can use facebook advertising. By advertising your page on facebook itself, you might get likes from people genuinely interested in your content.

That's true. I hsve not used this option yet, however, you cna use facebook boost feature to build followers on your facebook page and engagements to your posts

dominique

Postby Chameli » 14 Aug 2018, 02:37

Having a facrbook feed and facebook page like button on your website help you to build facebook followers for your website.

Chameli

Postby simplyfred » 14 Aug 2018, 03:02

Advertised you page, I think or do some rewards like follow my page in return of 1 FC here. Haha... Message your friend and ask them to follow your page.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 527

Postby cinderella » 14 Aug 2018, 03:26

Did you make an advertisement here to like and follow your page? I think many will be interested in the offer. You can also assign a different page manager every month.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,396

Postby nakitakona » 14 Aug 2018, 04:00

I have a separate pages for my various websites in the Facebook. I have many friends in the FB, who click or visit those pages once I have a new post or article. I even share those sites in various social media not only in the FB like Google Plus, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, among others.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 670

Postby dominique » 16 Aug 2018, 18:19

nakitakona wrote:I have a separate pages for my various websites in the Facebook. I have many friends in the FB, who click or visit those pages once I have a new post or article. I even share those sites in various social media not only in the FB like Google Plus, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, among others.

The thread is not about social sharing but building followers on your social media. How do you do it? I mean how do you have follwers on your social media pages.

dominique

Postby johnywalker » 21 Aug 2018, 16:04

Facebook advertising is the best way to build followers. Advertise your page on facebook and target your potential customers.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 0

Postby RianK » 22 Aug 2018, 13:48

Hi Dominique,

that's a though one. I guess it boils down to having 'quality content', but that is something very vague. I started working on a fb page last September, and it took me more than 4 months to get 10 likes organically - true, I didn't invite anyone to like it, but it was a fully conscious decision, I wanted to see how things would go if left things to evolve naturally. After I hit 10 I started getting more and more views and likes, but I'm still at around 50 followers - I get them from all over the world, and some will delete their accounts, so every now and then I lose a like. Again this is all 'organic', no paid likes, not exchanged likes nothing, just people who are plain interested in it.

I did however get some help, from a friend, who shares a post or two from my page on her private profile now and then, and I'd have to say that things have really started moving after she started to help. So, I guess, you could ask some of your friends to share a post or two on their personal page, every now and then. That might actually help - I think it's something like in fb's eyes, if a post gets shared on a private profile, then that means two things - the post is good enough to get shared (it's not spam), and it's something others might be interested in.

Hope this helps! :D

RianK

ForumCoin: 174

Postby dominique » 23 Aug 2018, 00:02

If you have a large number of friends, you can send invitation to your friends, this will help you build 100-200 followers easily. Howeve,r these people are just doing you a favor, therefore, you should focus on getting followers organically. If you have interesting contents, getting followers is not very difficult.

dominique

Postby RianK » 23 Aug 2018, 16:11

Definitely, in fact fb keeps telling me to invite ppl to like my page, but like I said, I wanted to see how things would happen if left alone, you know, like give it a push, see what happens, sow seeds randomly and watch them grow - I'm actually quite pleased with the results, I mean, I just wrote those posts and they sort of started 'growing' on their own, the only inconvenience is the time it takes, but I guess it can take a looot of time to get an audience, in some cases at least :))))

RianK

ForumCoin: 174

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News