ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby Chameli » 07 Dec 2018, 09:22

I am using adhitz these days. Sadly, they are returning empty boxes. I might remove this ad network if the ad boxes continue to remain empty.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby mrki444 » 07 Dec 2018, 14:30

On my site, Adhitz boxes are only active on front page. In posts are empty.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 598

Postby oldbuddy » 07 Dec 2018, 15:52

dominique wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:Why would I want to let an ad network siphon off my traffic, when I can run my own ads and keep all the money?

That's interesting. How do you this? I am willing to learn what kind of ads you can create and how we can make money from our own ads.

You do understand that AdSense ads are just Text Ads that anyone can create and post on a page. If you are using WordPress you can use a PlugIn like https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-text-ads/ That you can link to an affiliate or CPA offer and get paid more than AdSense when people respond. You can even sell your own product and keep all the money.

ARE YOU JUST HERE FOR THE PENNIES?
I am coming to the conclusion that most on here don't really want to make more money
CLICK HERE if that does NOT include you.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 441

Postby jobless dude » 07 Dec 2018, 21:48

Chameli wrote:In my experience, it is easier to get approved for media.net f you get US and Canada traffic and have a substantial amount of original articles. For adsense approval, you also need to choose a niche that is not over saturated and your website design must be unique.

Educational sites get Adsense approval very soon. I myself got Adsense approval with 24 days of starting a blogging site. At the time of applying, I only had 17 posts.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 323

Postby dominique » 07 Dec 2018, 23:41

Chameli wrote:I am using adhitz these days. Sadly, they are returning empty boxes. I might remove this ad network if the ad boxes continue to remain empty.

I have also started using adhitz and I am encountering the same problem. I think they do not have enough ad inventory.

dominique

ForumCoin: 62

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News