*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Ad networks for your website

Postby Rational Mind » 23 Jul 2018, 16:56

Adsense is the obvious choice for many website owners. However, earning with Adsense is difficult for most of the small website owners. Furthermore, it also has high payment threshold. What else are your choices.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Banner Ad

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby mrki444 » 24 Jul 2018, 10:40

On my adult sites I had Plugrush banner ads, PopCash and PopAds pop up ads.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby Rational Mind » 24 Jul 2018, 22:55

mrki444 wrote:On my adult sites I had Plugrush banner ads, PopCash and PopAds pop up ads.

Well, my question was not related to adult ad networks, instead for a regular website. By the way, do you earn well with your adult sites?

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby Chameli » 25 Jul 2018, 02:02

I only use adsense. I am looking for a reliable ad networks that I can use along side adsense. I tried bidvertiser and chitika but these ad networks did not work for me.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby augusta » 25 Jul 2018, 04:45

Inforlinks is another good ad network that is great for sites but I know a lot of people love going for AdSense though it not easy to earn with it.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby Rational Mind » 25 Jul 2018, 23:30

augusta wrote:Inforlinks is another good ad network that is great for sites but I know a lot of people love going for AdSense though it not easy to earn with it.

I have not tried infolinks. However, I know how infolinks work. I think infolinks makes website look ugly by using keywords as ads hyperlinks.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby mrki444 » 26 Jul 2018, 12:12

dominique wrote:Well, my question was not related to adult ad networks, instead for a regular website. By the way, do you earn well with your adult sites?

There were all on free hostings and now they are closed. I didn't invest to much time on them but I earn some money.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 533

Postby Jaydon.thomas » 26 Jul 2018, 21:16

You can try revcontent, mgid and bidvertiser

Jaydon.thomas

ForumCoin: 50

Postby Rational Mind » 27 Jul 2018, 23:40

augusta wrote:Inforlinks is another good ad network that is great for sites but I know a lot of people love going for AdSense though it not easy to earn with it.

I don't know how good is infolinks because I have not used it. By the way how much is the payment threshold. The infolink ads make the website appear dirty.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby Chameli » 10 Aug 2018, 12:22

I now have media.net ads on my website.

Chameli
Banned

Postby Ash » 10 Aug 2018, 15:55

Even with the high payment threshold, I do think that Adsense is the best option even for newer site owners. It doesn't normally take that much effect to get approved.

Ash

ForumCoin: 102

Postby Chameli » 11 Aug 2018, 15:42

kingcool52 wrote:Even with the high payment threshold, I do think that Adsense is the best option even for newer site owners. It doesn't normally take that much effect to get approved.

For some it might be very difficult to get approved for adsense. I know a blogger friend who had been rejected over a dozen times.

Chameli
Banned

Postby Rational Mind » 13 Aug 2018, 23:09

That's true, Adsense is the best option because it works for small, medium as well as big publishers. As long as you are fulfilling the criteria related to content, website design among others. it will not be difficult to get approval.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby Chameli » 14 Aug 2018, 02:33

In my experience, it is easier to get approved for media.net f you get US and Canada traffic and have a substantial amount of original articles. For adsense approval, you also need to choose a niche that is not over saturated and your website design must be unique.

Chameli
Banned

Postby Rational Mind » 31 Aug 2018, 21:44

I just discovered that you need double clicks in order to make money from media.net ads. The first ad click will land you on a keyword specific link page and when you click agai then only the publisher will make money. This looks tedious.

Rational Mind
Banned

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News