New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby Chameli » 07 Dec 2018, 09:22

I am using adhitz these days. Sadly, they are returning empty boxes. I might remove this ad network if the ad boxes continue to remain empty.
  • 0

User avatar
Chameli
Banned
 
Posts: 4,239
Reputation: 251
ForumCoin: 170

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby mrki444 » 07 Dec 2018, 14:30

On my site, Adhitz boxes are only active on front page. In posts are empty.
  • 0

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner
 
Posts: 10,803
Reputation: 281
ForumCoin: 1,226

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby oldbuddy » 07 Dec 2018, 15:52

dominique wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:Why would I want to let an ad network siphon off my traffic, when I can run my own ads and keep all the money?

That's interesting. How do you this? I am willing to learn what kind of ads you can create and how we can make money from our own ads.

You do understand that AdSense ads are just Text Ads that anyone can create and post on a page. If you are using WordPress you can use a PlugIn like https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-text-ads/ That you can link to an affiliate or CPA offer and get paid more than AdSense when people respond. You can even sell your own product and keep all the money.
  • 0

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE ONLINE THAN YOU DO NOW?
It's NOT going to happen without learning higher paying skills and using them.
CLICK HERE for details on the simple way to do that.
User avatar
oldbuddy
 
Posts: 6,204
Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
Referrals: 30
Reputation: 1290
ForumCoin: 2,252

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby jobless dude » 07 Dec 2018, 21:48

Chameli wrote:In my experience, it is easier to get approved for media.net f you get US and Canada traffic and have a substantial amount of original articles. For adsense approval, you also need to choose a niche that is not over saturated and your website design must be unique.

Educational sites get Adsense approval very soon. I myself got Adsense approval with 24 days of starting a blogging site. At the time of applying, I only had 17 posts.
  • 0

User avatar
jobless dude
 
Posts: 1,472
Location: India
Reputation: 102
ForumCoin: 85

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby Rational Mind » 07 Dec 2018, 23:41

Chameli wrote:I am using adhitz these days. Sadly, they are returning empty boxes. I might remove this ad network if the ad boxes continue to remain empty.

I have also started using adhitz and I am encountering the same problem. I think they do not have enough ad inventory.
  • 0

User avatar
Rational Mind
Banned
 
Posts: 4,006
Reputation: 302
ForumCoin: 34

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby Chameli » 14 Dec 2018, 13:04

jobless dude wrote:
Chameli wrote:In my experience, it is easier to get approved for media.net f you get US and Canada traffic and have a substantial amount of original articles. For adsense approval, you also need to choose a niche that is not over saturated and your website design must be unique.

Educational sites get Adsense approval very soon. I myself got Adsense approval with 24 days of starting a blogging site. At the time of applying, I only had 17 posts.

That's interesting. The first time I applied for adsense was through hubpages, I was rejected. Then years alter I applied for my self hosted blog and was accepted. In my opinion the number of posts actually does not matter, what actually matters is whether the posts are on saturated topic or not.
  • 0

User avatar
Chameli
Banned
 
Posts: 4,239
Reputation: 251
ForumCoin: 170

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby Rational Mind » 27 Dec 2018, 17:10

Well, these days, Adhitz seems to be working fine. I can see earnings on my dashboard, however, it might take over six months to reach payment threshold.
  • 0

User avatar
Rational Mind
Banned
 
Posts: 4,006
Reputation: 302
ForumCoin: 34

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby kat82 » 29 Dec 2018, 12:25

dominique wrote:Well, these days, Adhitz seems to be working fine. I can see earnings on my dashboard, however, it might take over six months to reach payment threshold.

6 months to reach the minimum $25? Oh no, then I have to quit if It was me on Adhitz. I rather not advertise than using a spot with no returns.
  • 0

User avatar
kat82
 
Posts: 1,151
Referrals: 9
Reputation: 142
ForumCoin: 7

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby oldbuddy » 29 Dec 2018, 17:40

kat82 wrote:
dominique wrote:Well, these days, Adhitz seems to be working fine. I can see earnings on my dashboard, however, it might take over six months to reach payment threshold.

6 months to reach the minimum $25? Oh no, then I have to quit if It was me on Adhitz. I rather not advertise than using a spot with no returns.

Find 5 more spots that pay the same and it averages out to $25 a month
  • 1

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE ONLINE THAN YOU DO NOW?
It's NOT going to happen without learning higher paying skills and using them.
CLICK HERE for details on the simple way to do that.
User avatar
oldbuddy
 
Posts: 6,204
Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
Referrals: 30
Reputation: 1290
ForumCoin: 2,252

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby Rational Mind » 29 Dec 2018, 19:53

oldbuddy wrote:
kat82 wrote:
dominique wrote:Well, these days, Adhitz seems to be working fine. I can see earnings on my dashboard, however, it might take over six months to reach payment threshold.

6 months to reach the minimum $25? Oh no, then I have to quit if It was me on Adhitz. I rather not advertise than using a spot with no returns.

Find 5 more spots that pay the same and it averages out to $25 a month

I am using prime spots for adsense as it pays better
  • 0

User avatar
Rational Mind
Banned
 
Posts: 4,006
Reputation: 302
ForumCoin: 34

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby kat82 » 13 Jan 2019, 09:56

dominique wrote:prime spots for adsense

Tell me about this? Is it an ad network or? I seem to be a little confused about Prime spots
  • 0

User avatar
kat82
 
Posts: 1,151
Referrals: 9
Reputation: 142
ForumCoin: 7

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby Rational Mind » 13 Jan 2019, 21:41

kat82 wrote:
dominique wrote:prime spots for adsense

Tell me about this? Is it an ad network or? I seem to be a little confused about Prime spots

I mean I run adsense ads on section of the site where the ads get maximum visibility, for instance on the header, below the title and at the end of the article.
  • 0

User avatar
Rational Mind
Banned
 
Posts: 4,006
Reputation: 302
ForumCoin: 34

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby jobless dude » 18 Jan 2019, 12:27

Anyone using Propeller Ads?
If yes, Please give me a review of their network.
  • 0

User avatar
jobless dude
 
Posts: 1,472
Location: India
Reputation: 102
ForumCoin: 85

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby Chameli » 26 Jan 2019, 01:46

jobless dude wrote:Anyone using Propeller Ads?
If yes, Please give me a review of their network.

I am using Propeller Ads.If you do not have at least 1000 views per day, do not use this ad network. This is a pop under network and will send you annoying ads that drive away visitors.
  • 0

User avatar
Chameli
Banned
 
Posts: 4,239
Reputation: 251
ForumCoin: 170

Re: Ad networks for your website

Postby mrki444 » 26 Jan 2019, 08:45

jobless dude wrote:Educational sites get Adsense approval very soon.


Can math games for kids go into educational sites category?
  • 0

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner
 
Posts: 10,803
Reputation: 281
ForumCoin: 1,226

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'