ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: HELP? Any free websites that allows affiliate links?

Postby dominique » 16 Jul 2018, 00:01

mrki444 wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:
mrki444 wrote:You can use some free hosting and setup your own webpage. Wordpress would be best solution if you don't have coding skills.

If you're using the free Wordpress platform you are restricted with your use of affiliate links.

I was thinking on free hosting like 000webhsot or similar and there install Wordpress and setup page.

If your intention is just affiliate marketing you can use free hosting such as 000webhost or even use free wordpress. However, you cannot have network ads on free website or website hosted wit free host.

dominique

ForumCoin: 62

Postby msmoneybags » 17 Jul 2018, 18:16

lol yes there is a lot of advice thank you all for posting your ideas

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 43

Postby oldbuddy » 18 Jul 2018, 00:20

msmoneybags wrote:lol yes there is a lot of advice thank you all for posting your ideas

Why use free websites at all? You can get good hosting with lots of space and bandwidth from NoSupportLinuxHosting.com for $1 a month where I have had my blog for the last several years.

ARE YOU JUST HERE FOR THE PENNIES?
I am coming to the conclusion that most on here don't really want to make more money
CLICK HERE if that does NOT include you.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 441

Postby jackchun » 18 Jul 2018, 02:37

can anyone compared namecheap with nosupportlinuxhosting?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,729

Postby oldbuddy » 18 Jul 2018, 13:22

jackchun wrote:can anyone compared namecheap with nosupportlinuxhosting?

Two different agendas. Even if you use NoSupportLinuxHosting you still need a domain name and NameCheap is a good place to get one cheap. As far as the hosting, NameCheap is more money for less value (in my opinion).

ARE YOU JUST HERE FOR THE PENNIES?
I am coming to the conclusion that most on here don't really want to make more money
CLICK HERE if that does NOT include you.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 441

Postby msmoneybags » 18 Jul 2018, 20:43

Thank you I will check it out

msmoneybags

ForumCoin: 43

Postby Nemesis25 » 27 Jul 2018, 15:53

cmoneyspinner wrote:I no longer use the free Wordpress platform. I seem to be doing better promoting my Amazon affiliate links on Twitter.

To make the account good it also needs an upgrade. Or do you have your own surrogate and many subscribers who read you? I agree strange policy for free platforms. I have never used the Wordpress, although I have heard a lot about the successful work with it.

Nemesis25

ForumCoin: 12

Postby cmoneyspinner » 27 Jul 2018, 20:09

Nemesis25 wrote:To make the account good it also needs an upgrade. Or do you have your own surrogate and many subscribers who read you? I agree strange policy for free platforms. I have never used the Wordpress, although I have heard a lot about the successful work with it.

As far as learning how to use a blogging platform, Wordpress is fantastic! My son thinks it's the best. From newbies to experienced publishers it is a really good platform. Just be sure to follow the rules. It's my warning to newbies. ;)

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 26

Postby dominique » 27 Jul 2018, 23:34

IN order to do affiliate marketing on a free blogging platforms or website builders, you will have to first build contents and then only promote relevant products. If you are promoting excess products and not related products it will be considered spaming.

dominique

ForumCoin: 62

Postby metsrock69 » 27 Jul 2018, 23:59

Hi. I use blogger and I know you have seen my blog a few times :D I have my affiliate links there . It is also an easy platform to use and I am always updating it. If you have any questions, just ask :) . Happy earning

metsrock69

ForumCoin: 983

Postby jackchun » 28 Jul 2018, 02:52

can we open many different Google account and post links in many blogs?

jackchun

Postby Chameli » 28 Jul 2018, 13:50

Hubpages is a writing site that allows the writers to market and promote amazon products. You can promote related 2-3 products per article.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby jackchun » 29 Jul 2018, 08:53

Chameli wrote:Hubpages is a writing site that allows the writers to market and promote amazon products. You can promote related 2-3 products per article.

I found I lost my question answer details so I cannot participating there, what should I do ?

jackchun

Postby KristofherGan » 29 Jul 2018, 20:41

Grenada wrote:It's good that you are creating websites and plan earnings on the Internet. Affiliate marketing is now the best way to develop a business. After all, you do not need to create anything, but simply sell on your site someone else's product by placing an affiliate link. I also earn making reposts http://madcash.ru/wmzona/kak-pravilno-d ... ment-48757 on the forums of blogs. Thus creating traffic flows. I have many customers and a good salary.

And I studied the Madcash articles for a long time before getting the first profit from the site. I read about affiliate marketing, probyval in action. It turns out nothing complicated then there is no here. Now the site is self-supporting

KristofherGan

ForumCoin: 4

Postby Nemesis25 » 30 Jul 2018, 15:22

cmoneyspinner wrote:As far as learning how to use a blogging platform, Wordpress is fantastic! My son thinks it's the best. From newbies to experienced publishers it is a really good platform. Just be sure to follow the rules. It's my warning to newbies.

I will try to follow thanks. On the platform for blogs, there are other good ones. Just to Wordpress already many have got used and do not want to change. Although he agrees better for beginners. The platform needs to be mastered well, then there will be no problems. :)

Nemesis25

ForumCoin: 12

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News