*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: HELP? Any free websites that allows affiliate links?

Postby jobless dude » 12 Dec 2018, 04:52

msmoneybags wrote:Im hoping someone can help me by steering me in the right direction

Im looking to create a free website, but it must allow affiliate links

Ive been using and loving blinkweb for like 6 years now, to show the sites I use, including affiliate links, payment proofs etc. But since June the site has stopped working for me, when trying to login it shows some kind of coding, and if eventually I do get to login, it wont allow me to use the editor. I have tried contacting them, which has been almost 2 weeks ago. So Im not sure if there is anyone that even monitors the site anymore.

Im looking for something free and easy to use, with little to no ads, blinkweb never had ads. And it must allow affiliate links

I dont want anything like wordpress as I dont understand it, blogger wont allow links so nothing to do with those

Update: I no longer have this problem, but maybe the information posted by our members will help others in the same predicament :thumbup:

Don't start with free websites. That won't help you to rank on search engine. Spend some dollars and start with a custom domain. $10 is enough to start a site, you can get a domain for $5 and buy some resellers hosting from Indian resellers for $5. You are having one year time to generate revenue. Work hard and try to get Adsense approval within 2 months. I myself got Adsense approval within 24 days. You can surely generate income if you work hard. If you earn some dollars in between first year, instantly migrate to quality hosting. In my point of view, NameCheap and Rival host are best. If you need any clarification on creating a website, then contact me. I am ready to help for free.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Banner Ad

Postby suny » 12 Dec 2018, 05:10

There are certain sites where you can share your ref/affiliate link for free and get good business too. I am on on such site but since I am not in affiliate marketing so I do not use it much for this purpose. But I often use it for other purposes for many years.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby kat82 » 12 Dec 2018, 09:50

jobless dude wrote:
msmoneybags wrote:Im hoping someone can help me by steering me in the right direction

Im looking to create a free website, but it must allow affiliate links

Ive been using and loving blinkweb for like 6 years now, to show the sites I use, including affiliate links, payment proofs etc. But since June the site has stopped working for me, when trying to login it shows some kind of coding, and if eventually I do get to login, it wont allow me to use the editor. I have tried contacting them, which has been almost 2 weeks ago. So Im not sure if there is anyone that even monitors the site anymore.

Im looking for something free and easy to use, with little to no ads, blinkweb never had ads. And it must allow affiliate links

I dont want anything like wordpress as I dont understand it, blogger wont allow links so nothing to do with those

Update: I no longer have this problem, but maybe the information posted by our members will help others in the same predicament :thumbup:

Don't start with free websites. That won't help you to rank on search engine. Spend some dollars and start with a custom domain. $10 is enough to start a site, you can get a domain for $5 and buy some resellers hosting from Indian resellers for $5. You are having one year time to generate revenue. Work hard and try to get Adsense approval within 2 months. I myself got Adsense approval within 24 days. You can surely generate income if you work hard. If you earn some dollars in between first year, instantly migrate to quality hosting. In my point of view, NameCheap and Rival host are best. If you need any clarification on creating a website, then contact me. I am ready to help for free.

Starting with a free website will help you learn more on how it works. For the time I have been online, I have seen many domain names not renewed why? Many people jump into buying new sites not knowing the entire how it works. At the end of it, they drop them and go other things after wasting their money. I recommend starting with a free domain since that can help one learn. Besides, you can channel traffic later to your new domain.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby Chameli » 21 Jan 2019, 09:02

If you want to do affiliate marketing, why not try with hubpages. Hubpages allow amazon affiliate marketing.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby jobless dude » 21 Jan 2019, 13:54

Just spend 88 cents and buy a domain name from name cheap and link it to blogspot blog. Write some content and include affiliate links in between them. Share it on social media. You can also use a free domain name from blogspot but that won't be looking good. All the best.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby oldbuddy » 21 Jan 2019, 17:30

You can get a website with a subdomain name (such as https://oldbuddy.angryhosting.com ) for $1 a month and put all the pages with links you need to get started, then earn enough to buy whatever website resources you want to without dipping into your own pocket.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby cmoneyspinner » 22 Jan 2019, 01:33

I am using affiliate links on the free platforms of Blogspot and Tumblr.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby Chameli » 20 Feb 2019, 09:49

If your primary purpose is to earn, I do not think it is wise to use a free website. You should invest in a domain and hosting. However, if you are short on funds, you can buy a domain and map with blogspot and have a blogspot website with a custom domain.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News