ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: HELP? Any free websites that allows affiliate links?

Postby kat82 » 09 Oct 2018, 15:28

Take a look at WordPress and Blogger free blogs. You are allowed to embed your affiliate links in your posts. After all, the content is yours not theirs. All you must follow is their guidelines set in regard to affiliate links. Give blogger and WordPress a try.

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 299

Postby jackchun » 10 Oct 2018, 06:41

also wealthy affiliate gives you two sites like free WordPress themes for your advertising freely

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,729

Postby kaka135 » 10 Oct 2018, 07:31

msmoneybags wrote:Im hoping someone can help me by steering me in the right direction

Im looking to create a free website, but it must allow affiliate links

Ive been using and loving blinkweb for like 6 years now, to show the sites I use, including affiliate links, payment proofs etc. But since June the site has stopped working for me, when trying to login it shows some kind of coding, and if eventually I do get to login, it wont allow me to use the editor. I have tried contacting them, which has been almost 2 weeks ago. So Im not sure if there is anyone that even monitors the site anymore.

Im looking for something free and easy to use, with little to no ads, blinkweb never had ads. And it must allow affiliate links

I dont want anything like wordpress as I dont understand it, blogger wont allow links so nothing to do with those

Have you solved your issue yet? I checked out your website, you already have a domain name, right? Then perhaps you can try the free web hosting, such as 000webhost. There are others, but I only used 000webhost before. You can install WordPress platform, choose a theme that you like and start blogging from there. You should be able to install the WordPress from web hosting site, as many of them already provide the installer. Otherwise, you can download it from WordPress.org.

I read that your blog has been deleted by Wordpress, do you mean Wordpress.com? It's free WordPress blogging platform and it doesn't allow advertising and configuration, if I am not mistaken. But with WordPress platform which you downloaded from WordPress.org or install from those web hosting sites, you can show your referral links.

Besides WordPress, the other free websites I can think of are Blogger, Weebly and Wix. But since you already have your domain name, perhaps you can search for a free web hosting site. If you don't like WordPress, perhaps you can try out other blogging platform as well. Hope your issue has been fixed. :)

kaka135

ForumCoin: 21

Postby msmoneybags » 10 Oct 2018, 23:52

kaka135 wrote:Have you solved your issue yet?

Yes I have thank you :) I ended up just spending the money for hosting and a domain :)

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 43

Postby kaka135 » 11 Oct 2018, 12:36

msmoneybags wrote:
kaka135 wrote:Have you solved your issue yet?

Yes I have thank you :) I ended up just spending the money for hosting and a domain :)

Good to know that. What did you use to design for your website? WordPress or just HTML?

kaka135

ForumCoin: 21

Postby Chameli » 05 Dec 2018, 10:10

jackchun wrote:also wealthy affiliate gives you two sites like free WordPress themes for your advertising freely

I hear that wealthy affiliate is very pricy. Please explain how it works. can we make money from wealthy affiliate without spending any money.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby oldbuddy » 05 Dec 2018, 11:30

Chameli wrote:
jackchun wrote:also wealthy affiliate gives you two sites like free WordPress themes for your advertising freely

I hear that wealthy affiliate is very pricy. Please explain how it works. can we make money from wealthy affiliate without spending any money.

Wealthy Affiliates is $47 a month for their full affiliation and the free trial is just enough to get you sucked in to upgrading. I can only speak from my own experience, but I tried it for six months and feel like I was lucky to break even.

ARE YOU JUST HERE FOR THE PENNIES?
I am coming to the conclusion that most on here don't really want to make more money
CLICK HERE if that does NOT include you.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 441

Postby friendociate » 05 Dec 2018, 15:18

msmoneybags wrote:Ive been using and loving blinkweb for like 6 years now, to show the sites I use, including affiliate links, payment proofs etc.

This probably inspires 'a whole `nother discussion'; because I don't understand how that 'money-making that way on the Internet' even became "a thing."

Thinking about it, it's just advertising (isn't it?)

But isn't an affiliate-link just 'a link you can click for more information' (same as a regular link, except there's a code in the address that gives the link-writer a cut of any sales that link brings)?

That's how I often share Amazon-links on myLot---always careful not to make the discussions 'hey, you can buy this!' but rather 'you can learn more about what I'm talking about "at the link below"'-linking it.

(And I don't get paid for 'if you look and don't buy' ... same as if it were a regular link.)

friendociate

ForumCoin: 211

Postby katkat » 06 Dec 2018, 00:55

I don't really understand this affiliate marketing but it does pays to read. A lot to learn from all of you. With those information that I read I am not really sure if this is for me. But we can never tell. Seems a good way to earn. Got lots of emails from this kind of affiliate marketing thing but I don't bother to even read or view some videos. Is it really a good way of earning?

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 326

Postby kat82 » 07 Dec 2018, 05:47

mrki444 wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:
mrki444 wrote:You can use some free hosting and setup your own webpage. Wordpress would be best solution if you don't have coding skills.

If you're using the free Wordpress platform you are restricted with your use of affiliate links.

I was thinking on free hosting like 000webhsot or similar and there install Wordpress and setup page.

Yes, you can use 000webhost to make a new site and use WordPress. You are then owning a free self host which you can use your own affiliate links.

kat82

Postby jackchun » 10 Dec 2018, 05:07

wealthy affiliate gives you free sites that you can place your ads , but not too much in your website

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,729

Postby suny » 10 Dec 2018, 07:48

I can give you a popular affiliate marketing site that allows you to share any links. If you wish to join that site please PM me.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 34

Postby kat82 » 10 Dec 2018, 16:50

jackchun wrote:wealthy affiliate gives you free sites that you can place your ads , but not too much in your website

Free ads website they give it you buy a package which comes with a free WordPress site? Sometime I really don't understand certain web services.

kat82

Postby jobless dude » 11 Dec 2018, 09:19

Chameli wrote:You can try weebly or wix. These websites allow affiliate marketing. You can even sell your ad spots on these websites.

Could you please explain "How these things work?"

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 323

Postby oldbuddy » 11 Dec 2018, 15:07

jobless dude wrote:
Chameli wrote:You can try weebly or wix. These websites allow affiliate marketing. You can even sell your ad spots on these websites.

Could you please explain "How these things work?"

Very simple, they don't work. Anyone that is too cheap to spend a buck a month to obtain hosting is not serious enough to create a successful site that actually pays them.

ARE YOU JUST HERE FOR THE PENNIES?
I am coming to the conclusion that most on here don't really want to make more money
CLICK HERE if that does NOT include you.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 441

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News