ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

HELP? Any free websites that allows affiliate links?

Postby msmoneybags » 10 Jul 2018, 22:41

Im hoping someone can help me by steering me in the right direction

Im looking to create a free website, but it must allow affiliate links

Ive been using and loving blinkweb for like 6 years now, to show the sites I use, including affiliate links, payment proofs etc. But since June the site has stopped working for me, when trying to login it shows some kind of coding, and if eventually I do get to login, it wont allow me to use the editor. I have tried contacting them, which has been almost 2 weeks ago. So Im not sure if there is anyone that even monitors the site anymore.

Im looking for something free and easy to use, with little to no ads, blinkweb never had ads. And it must allow affiliate links

I dont want anything like wordpress as I dont understand it, blogger wont allow links so nothing to do with those

Update: I no longer have this problem, but maybe the information posted by our members will help others in the same predicament :thumbup:

Last edited by msmoneybags on 10 Oct 2018, 23:54, edited 1 time in total.
msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 39

Re: HELP? Any free websites that allows affiliate links?

Postby Chameli » 11 Jul 2018, 15:54

You can try weebly or wix. These websites allow affiliate marketing. You can even sell your ad spots on these websites.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 486

Postby msmoneybags » 11 Jul 2018, 17:30

Thank you I will check them out :)

msmoneybags

Postby dominique » 11 Jul 2018, 18:55

You don't actually need a website to do affiliate marketing, you can do it through Pinterest or email marketing.

dominique

ForumCoin: 2

Postby msmoneybags » 11 Jul 2018, 19:56

Thanks dominique I just like having all my site links/proofs on one site, its just easier for me to advertise one page then 20 pages individually

msmoneybags

Postby anamika161088 » 12 Jul 2018, 09:35

you can check out wix for affeliate marketing

anamika161088

ForumCoin: 232

Postby dominique » 12 Jul 2018, 23:56

msmoneybags wrote:Thanks dominique I just like having all my site links/proofs on one site, its just easier for me to advertise one page then 20 pages individually

In that case, you can try wordpess or any other website builder. Wordpress is more powerful than other website builder.

dominique

Postby mrki444 » 13 Jul 2018, 18:27

You can use some free hosting and setup your own webpage. Wordpress would be best solution if you don't have coding skills.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 570

Postby msmoneybags » 13 Jul 2018, 18:31

Thank you everyone for your suggestions, Im hoping the current site works itself out, but just in case

msmoneybags

Postby cmoneyspinner » 13 Jul 2018, 18:44

dominique wrote:You don't actually need a website to do affiliate marketing, you can do it through Pinterest or email marketing.

And Twitter and Facebook.

--- 13 Jul 2018, 12:46 ---

mrki444 wrote:You can use some free hosting and setup your own webpage. Wordpress would be best solution if you don't have coding skills.

If you're using the free Wordpress platform you are restricted with your use of affiliate links.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 5

Postby dominique » 14 Jul 2018, 17:42

@cmoneyspinner I have never tried free wordpress however, I hear that free wordpress allows affiliate links from amazon.

dominique

Postby cmoneyspinner » 14 Jul 2018, 19:47

dominique wrote:@cmoneyspinner I have never tried free wordpress however, I hear that free wordpress allows affiliate links from amazon.

OK. I was a newbie when I had my Wordpress blogs (years ago) and I managed to get my blogs deleted. It's not that they don't allow the Amazon affiliate links. This is my understanding based on having my blogs deleted. They don't want people creating a blog on the free platform just for the purpose of promoting Amazon affiliate links. Many (or perhaps "some"), not all, of my posts were specifically written to promote Amazon links, say for example, books by a particular author. Evidently that's a No No.

However, I am at sites with their own domain name (like Daily Two Cents and Blogjob) that use the Wordpress platform (I don't know if it's the free platform) and I'm free to use Amazon affiliate links (or any affiliate links) with no worries.

So! I'm a little fuzzy on this. I can only tell you that I got my blogs deleted and I vaguely recall it had something to with the use of affiliate links. Who knows? Maybe I'm just confused. :?

I no longer use the free Wordpress platform. I seem to be doing better promoting my Amazon affiliate links on Twitter. If I had known that in the beginning I would have done that and saved myself the "pain" of receiving that Notification telling me my blogs had been deleted.

Anyway! The WordPress Team allowed me to export my content into a file and I was able to save my posts and republish most of them elsewhere. Most of my stuff is at a blog that I created using the free Blogspot platform. I'm waiting to receive a Notification from the Blogger Team that my blog has been deleted. :shock: I'm psychologically conditioned now to expect these things to happen to me. Live and learn. :lol: :lol:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 5

Postby dominique » 14 Jul 2018, 23:38

I have never used any writing sites that is built on wordpress. In fact I have never published on a wordpress site except mine. Therefore, I cannot speak for them. However, I hear that some sites allow affiliate links as long as you do it with moderation.

dominique

Postby augusta » 15 Jul 2018, 11:11

I believe most forums give room for this,all you need do is to use your signature space on the profile on the forum to advertise the link.

augusta

ForumCoin: 373

Postby mrki444 » 15 Jul 2018, 11:24

cmoneyspinner wrote:
mrki444 wrote:You can use some free hosting and setup your own webpage. Wordpress would be best solution if you don't have coding skills.

If you're using the free Wordpress platform you are restricted with your use of affiliate links.

I was thinking on free hosting like 000webhsot or similar and there install Wordpress and setup page.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 570

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News