*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

The best online earning way?

Blogging
14%
YouTube channel
22%
PTC sites
4%
Freelancing
32%
Writing articles
15%
Other
14%

Total votes : 130

Re: Is it possible to make living from online work?

Postby Chameli » 25 Jun 2018, 13:59

fergus1234 wrote:At this moment I focus on teaching because it is so easy. I am saving up money for an Alienware computer so I can stream on twitch because it is my dream job.

Are you teaching online or offline? I am a teacher by profession and I teach i a community college.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Banner Ad

Postby Tendz » 25 Jun 2018, 19:10

It's hard, I am not saying it's impossible, but it's pretty hard. You can only earn passive income. But there are some Youtubers and bloggers that are earning good.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,186

Postby Netherrealmer » 26 Jun 2018, 01:30

Chameli wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:At this moment I focus on teaching because it is so easy. I am saving up money for an Alienware computer so I can stream on twitch because it is my dream job.

Are you teaching online or offline? I am a teacher by profession and I teach i a community college.

I am teaching online, If I will teach offline, I will need to be an actual teacher who takes an education course. A highschool grad can be an online teacher because they don't make background checks, All they care is you pass their interview via skype.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby Rational Mind » 26 Jun 2018, 18:57

If you are on a freelancer sites like upwork and fiver and get a lot of orders, you might actually make a living from online work.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby katkat » 27 Jun 2018, 06:42

fergus1234 wrote:
Chameli wrote:

I am teaching online, If I will teach offline, I will need to be an actual teacher who takes an education course. A highschool grad can be an online teacher because they don't make background checks, All they care is you pass their interview via skype.

And is the interview difficult to pass?. I am still hoping to find a site or a company that is easy to apply with. Any tips?

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby Chameli » 27 Jun 2018, 12:17

I have never tried teaching online, perhaps because I am not fluent in English. I teach Nepali language and Pedagogy in community college, can I actually find teaching jobs

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby katkat » 28 Jun 2018, 05:44

I am sure if we are really trying our best then I am sure we can learn. And i do appreciate these forums in helping us for some infos.

katkat

Postby arunima » 28 Jun 2018, 05:50

Ii depends on what kind of online work you are doing and how much you earn and does that meet your needs??
One of my husband friend's owns a few websites and is a millionaire. He is making money even when he is sleeping.
But on the other hand there are people who earn only a few cents to few dollars per day by being on forum discussions, blogging, writing, surveys etc. Some good bloggers also earn a lot.
So it all depends on your skill, your smart work and time management.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby kels101 » 28 Jun 2018, 08:25

I have heared some people say that they actually earn a lot with online working, that is not a case with me i mostly just do it to interact and enjoy new friendships. :D

kels101

ForumCoin: 236

Postby Netherrealmer » 28 Jun 2018, 08:44

@katkat
I am teaching online, If I will teach offline, I will need to be an actual teacher who takes an education course. A highschool grad can be an online teacher because they don't make background checks, All they care is you pass their interview via skype.[/quote]
And is the interview difficult to pass?. I am still hoping to find a site or a company that is easy to apply with. Any tips?[/quote]

It is so easy, My accent and diction allow me to do the interview end smoothly. They asked me why would I want to teach online. I told them I want full control of my schedule and I know I have the skills needed because I am very patient. I told them though I do not have experience with teaching but my background in the call center industry means I can easily adapt from any situation.

Oh you have to smile and be cheerful because it is the personality they go for. Talk like you are a human character from Sesame Street.

One of the people they interviewed is a Mom who never been to college. She never talked about it though, She just said her being a mom who helps out her children at school is a good training. She said she loves children and she can work with people of different cultures.

My 18 year old niece who just graduated in highschool and she is barely in college is also an online English teacher! She won't be going to college anymore because this career is making her money already.

Last edited by Netherrealmer on 18 Jul 2018, 08:59, edited 2 times in total.
Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby katkat » 28 Jun 2018, 11:57

@fergus1234 I really appreciate all the tips that you have shared. Now I am positive that one day I can have the courage to try this kind of job.

katkat

Postby cinderella » 29 Jun 2018, 13:45

I applied for the online teaching job but could not set a time for the interview. I am fully loaded with both my offline and online work. I was given a week to set a tome for the interview. I am not sure if I could do it.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby Netherrealmer » 29 Jun 2018, 14:10

Cinderella, I doubted myself first but once I get the hang of it I did well. They also give second chances. I sacrificed 3 days of humanatic which is my main source of income just to do the interview and the training.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby ruthmongare » 29 Jun 2018, 20:43

Yes its very possible especially from freelancing sites.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Rational Mind » 30 Jun 2018, 19:05

I thin blogging pays more than other jobs. If you have a self hosted blog and you continue to update your blog and promote it, one day you will be able to build traffic and earn from your traffic

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum