*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: How to bring more users on your site?

Postby oldbuddy » 02 Jun 2018, 19:01

Chameli wrote:You can do SEO. SEo will bring organic traffic, when visitors visit your site they might be interested in joining your site

The hottest SEO tip around is YouTube! Practice getting videos ranked on YouTube and Google snaps them up instantly. I just posted a video about a Traffic Exchange Tip and it was #1 on Google the same day.

oldbuddy

Referrals: 38
ForumCoin: 2,407

Postby Rational Mind » 03 Jun 2018, 16:36

@Oldbuddy that's a great advice. I knew about youtube vudes to rank your website, however, I did not know Google will act so soon, Thanks for the tip.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby anorona » 05 Jun 2018, 02:37

one is to give them lityle reward for shraing their opinions or article, second is make them interested on what is posted on your site, something that will teach them about earning money, or lifehacks, or even newstrends

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby raaman » 05 Jun 2018, 04:43

oldbuddy wrote:Only making a little right now,

That's was I am saying. In today's online scenario, earning something online is not worth the effort and time put in.

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,985

Postby Chameli » 05 Jun 2018, 09:10

I join a site because
I find the content useful and interesting
I am paid for my on site activities
I find the site comfortable.
I think these applies to all of us, you need quality contents on your site, not the ones that are only geared towards reaching minimum view threshold for payment, but the articles that have SEO value.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby oldbuddy » 05 Jun 2018, 20:17

raaman wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:Only making a little right now,

That's was I am saying. In today's online scenario, earning something online is not worth the effort and time put in.

That is what separates the two of us. I DO think it's worth the effort, because I KNOW it is possible today just like it has been for the last 18 years I have been doing this stuff. No I don't earn $6.000 a month like I once did, but I am not going in the hole either. I know it will catch fire again, if I just keep blowing on the embers.

oldbuddy

Postby Rational Mind » 05 Jun 2018, 21:19

I understand the importance of youtube in SEO. However, you need skills to create a video or hire someone to do a video. Both of these options are not available for me at this moment.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby oldbuddy » 05 Jun 2018, 22:52

dominique wrote:I understand the importance of youtube in SEO. However, you need skills to create a video or hire someone to do a video. Both of these options are not available for me at this moment.

Just as an idea, how much skill would it take to get a free account on Screencast-O-Matic and use it to take a walking your of your website talking about a few of the articles? You would have your first video as an introduction to your channel.

oldbuddy

Postby Chameli » 07 Jun 2018, 12:25

One of the ways to bring more users on your website is by offering greater rewards. If you reward the members for theri activities, not only more people will join a site but also make them active on site.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby oldbuddy » 07 Jun 2018, 18:57

Chameli wrote:One of the ways to bring more users on your website is by offering greater rewards. If you reward the members for theri activities, not only more people will join a site but also make them active on site.

That sounds logical, but with the Internet it doesn't always work that way. I have made huge Bonus Offers to people trying to earn online just for joining a website free and never spending penny to get significant numbers of visitors to their offers with very little effort, but they turn up their noses and go back to picking up pennies.

oldbuddy

Postby Rational Mind » 07 Jun 2018, 22:35

oldbuddy wrote:
dominique wrote:I understand the importance of youtube in SEO. However, you need skills to create a video or hire someone to do a video. Both of these options are not available for me at this moment.

Just as an idea, how much skill would it take to get a free account on Screencast-O-Matic and use it to take a walking your of your website talking about a few of the articles? You would have your first video as an introduction to your channel.

I have checked Screencast-O-Matic free version. The only drawbacks that I see with Screencast-O-Matic free version is the water mark. I guess the premium version also does not cost much. Thanks for reminding.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby oldbuddy » 08 Jun 2018, 17:12

dominique wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:

I have checked Screencast-O-Matic free version. The only drawbacks that I see with Screencast-O-Matic free version is the water mark. I guess the premium version also does not cost much. Thanks for reminding.

There are so many people using it, that the watermark is taken for granted and it's in the lower corner so not offensive. I own Camtasia ($300), but I still use it once in a while when I am trying to teach someone how to promote online for free.

oldbuddy

Postby Rational Mind » 10 Jun 2018, 18:36

Even though there are drawbacks of using free program (for instance a lot of people will think you an amateur if they see watermarks), however, if you are just starting out, this is not a big problem. Maybe you could switch to a premium version once you get used to it.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby cinderella » 11 Jun 2018, 10:53

oldbuddy wrote:
Chameli wrote:One of the ways to bring more users on your website is by offering greater rewards. If you reward the members for theri activities, not only more people will join a site but also make them active on site.

That sounds logical, but with the Internet it doesn't always work that way. I have made huge Bonus Offers to people trying to earn online just for joining a website free and never spending penny to get significant numbers of visitors to their offers with very little effort, but they turn up their noses and go back to picking up pennies.

I think more social media exposure will help. You can also create promotional activities with social media to gain more followers. Or probably giving a reward for signing up.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby Netherrealmer » 11 Jun 2018, 19:36

Make it Mobile friendly because majority of internet surfers today uses tablets and smart phones.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 1,530

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News