ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: How can i drive up to 2k views on my blog

Postby jobless dude » 06 Dec 2018, 01:12

Unique page views only counted in Google's point of view. If you make a single guy to do 40 page views then it's a waste of task and it will increase your website's bounce rate. Concentrate only on organic traffic and don't give importance to social media. Social media is loaded with spammers and scammers.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 323

Postby kat82 » 07 Dec 2018, 05:51

Chameli wrote:
kaphokz wrote:I think you can achieve 2k views in your blog is thru SEO. Many bloggers said that SEO is the key in order to your website to get high rank in google

That's true. When you do SEO your website will appear on the top results for given keywords. When your website has high rank, Google will send a lot of traffic

Trust me, organic traffic us best when opposed to other traffic. Optimise your site well by using the better seo skills and rank your site. Google is king and you will get traffic. You can use Yoast seo plugin if you use WordPress.

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 299

Postby Chameli » 07 Dec 2018, 09:20

There are no short cuts to success. You will have to work hard. You might drive traffic to your blog through traffic exchange, however, success lies on getting organic traffic

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby dominique » 08 Dec 2018, 22:24

Chameli wrote:There are no short cuts to success. You will have to work hard. You might drive traffic to your blog through traffic exchange, however, success lies on getting organic traffic

You are right, you can drive not just 2k, but even 5-10 k traffic if you use traffic exchange, however, this will not benefit because your site will not generate revenue from traffic received through traffic exchange

dominique

ForumCoin: 62

Postby Chameli » 11 Dec 2018, 02:07

dominique wrote:
Chameli wrote:There are no short cuts to success. You will have to work hard. You might drive traffic to your blog through traffic exchange, however, success lies on getting organic traffic

You are right, you can drive not just 2k, but even 5-10 k traffic if you use traffic exchange, however, this will not benefit because your site will not generate revenue from traffic received through traffic exchange

You don't earn from traffic exchange traffic, however, if you intend to sell your website, you can show high traffic data to lure customers.

Chameli

Postby sofs » 12 Dec 2018, 10:41

Chameli wrote:
dominique wrote:

You don't earn from traffic exchange traffic, however, if you intend to sell your website, you can show high traffic data to lure customers.

Good Trick I should say.. had i known this i would have cashed in on it..Nope just kidding.. i don't do traffic exchange

sofs

ForumCoin: 145

Postby Chameli » 12 Dec 2018, 12:27

You should never think about quantity, you should think about quality instead. 2k, 3k or even 10k traffic is just a number if you are not generating revenue

Chameli

Postby dominique » 12 Dec 2018, 22:33

I am not sure about this but some people say that f you use twitter link instead o direct link with traffic exchange, twitter will be listed as you traffic source.

dominique

ForumCoin: 62

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News