ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: How can i drive up to 2k views on my blog

Postby dominique » 11 Oct 2018, 23:08

@oldbuddy you have a point, if you are paying people to visit your website whee you actually intend to make money how can you actually make money?

dominique

ForumCoin: 62

Postby augusta » 15 Oct 2018, 03:29

To get good views on the blog one just need to post interesting, educative, controversial and informative topics that would attract people to the blog to view the write-ups. You can try to always update your blog as least twice a week and always remember to share published posts to all your accounts online.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Postby johnywalker » 20 Nov 2018, 12:22

If you are only concerned with numbers, try traffic exchange. You can easily drive 2k daily views on your site. However, the traffic exchange does help to generate revenue.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 0

Postby ptrikha21 » 21 Nov 2018, 13:14

wood20 wrote:Hi guys. Pls i neef an idea f how i can be getting up to 2000 views daily on my blog, any idea?

You need to be very active. You need to post on General as well as Niche areas, advertise on various social media like Twitter, facebook, Tumblr etc.
Then, you can put up some videos on Youtube.
You might also need to find if there are some blogging groups in your area with people who can help you in some ways.
It would be doable but tough.

--- 21 Nov 2018, 18:52 ---

augusta wrote:To get good views on the blog one just need to post interesting, educative, controversial and informative topics that would attract people to the blog to view the write-ups. You can try to always update your blog as least twice a week and always remember to share published posts to all your accounts online.

or what we say as the "Niche" topics!

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 296

Postby kat82 » 21 Nov 2018, 14:25

dominique wrote:@oldbuddy you have a point, if you are paying people to visit your website whee you actually intend to make money how can you actually make money?

PPC kind of traffic works best when you are selling products other than having people read your content. I don't use the buy visitors option since money is wasted for free. I only use such for sites where I sell products since at least I know I will get a sale or lead.

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 299

Postby dominique » 23 Nov 2018, 00:00

kat82 wrote:
dominique wrote:@oldbuddy you have a point, if you are paying people to visit your website whee you actually intend to make money how can you actually make money?

PPC kind of traffic works best when you are selling products other than having people read your content. I don't use the buy visitors option since money is wasted for free. I only use such for sites where I sell products since at least I know I will get a sale or lead.

I have a blog and I sell nothing. Therefore PPC campaign is just a waste. However, if I had a store where I sold various items, a PPC campaign might give me benefits

dominique

Postby augusta » 23 Nov 2018, 04:12

Try too to encourage comments on the site. Sites with commenters help one's SEO Which enable one blog to be ranked and this will enable Google send one organic traffic from search engines.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Postby cinderella » 23 Nov 2018, 05:09

I think I am still far from achieving this number. I am currently getting less than 50 daily visitors on my blog. I am still working it out by being active on Social Media. I write long contents and working on having at least a hundred blog posts before I go with automation. I am planning to have Tailwind for Pinterest posting.

$$$"EXCHANGE YOUR BITCOINS TO ANOTHER CURRENCY, INSTANTLY!"$$$

Exchanging from one digital and crypto currency to another is easy & automatic & instant with Changer.com. Just (1) select the exchange direction, (2) enter the amount you want to change, (3) click the 'Exchange' button. It's really that simple!

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,430

Postby Chameli » 30 Nov 2018, 05:12

cinderella wrote:I think I am still far from achieving this number. I am currently getting less than 50 daily visitors on my blog. I am still working it out by being active on Social Media. I write long contents and working on having at least a hundred blog posts before I go with automation. I am planning to have Tailwind for Pinterest posting.

Never heard of Tailwind. can you explain what it is and how it works. It is something like hootsuite that lets us to automate our social media posting?

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby cinderella » 30 Nov 2018, 13:11

Chameli wrote:
cinderella wrote:I think I am still far from achieving this number. I am currently getting less than 50 daily visitors on my blog. I am still working it out by being active on Social Media. I write long contents and working on having at least a hundred blog posts before I go with automation. I am planning to have Tailwind for Pinterest posting.

Never heard of Tailwind. can you explain what it is and how it works. It is something like hootsuite that lets us to automate our social media posting?

Yes, we can schedule posts and it is automated. But I believe we need a good number of posts before investing in this app. I am trying to reach a hundred post before joining any automated service or email marketing site. For now, I will focus on creating more contents.

$$$"EXCHANGE YOUR BITCOINS TO ANOTHER CURRENCY, INSTANTLY!"$$$

Exchanging from one digital and crypto currency to another is easy & automatic & instant with Changer.com. Just (1) select the exchange direction, (2) enter the amount you want to change, (3) click the 'Exchange' button. It's really that simple!

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,430

Postby kat82 » 01 Dec 2018, 13:55

johnywalker wrote:If you are only concerned with numbers, try traffic exchange. You can easily drive 2k daily views on your site. However, the traffic exchange does help to generate revenue.

Freemillionautosurf dot com will give you up to one million free hits to any site of your choice once you set up your site of choice. It is free to register and also surf at a ratio. Easy traffic well as it is suitable for adsense sites.

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 299

Postby Chameli » 05 Dec 2018, 10:06

Never heard if Freemillionautosurf, I will check this out even though I have no intention of using traffic exchange. However, I am interested in checking the free one million traffic

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby MysticMoons » 05 Dec 2018, 10:20

wood20 wrote:Hi guys. Pls i neef an idea f how i can be getting up to 2000 views daily on my blog, any idea?

I don't know about daily but I get that much monthly. Post your blog on social media, forums, and other places. Promote it all over. This is one way to make sure you make some money off it. but overall I must say, posting good and entertaining or informative content is also good. :D

Love video games? :mrgreen: Want to get paid to play them! Find out how I make 100s a month playing video games from home! Free to join! for info and payment proof click the link below! https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games.html :D
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 304

Postby kingcool52 » 05 Dec 2018, 20:42

It's not easy. The best thing to do is to advertise as much as you can. That could be by sharing it with friends and family, posting links on forums and blogs that allow it and even sharing on social media.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 161

Postby dominique » 05 Dec 2018, 23:37

kat82 wrote:
johnywalker wrote:If you are only concerned with numbers, try traffic exchange. You can easily drive 2k daily views on your site. However, the traffic exchange does help to generate revenue.

Freemillionautosurf dot com will give you up to one million free hits to any site of your choice once you set up your site of choice. It is free to register and also surf at a ratio. Easy traffic well as it is suitable for adsense sites.

I checked this site. The recaptcha is not work, it does not take registration.

dominique

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News