ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: How can i drive up to 2k views on my blog

Postby johnywalker » 30 Aug 2018, 08:27

Unless you have quality contents well optimized for search engine, you cannot get a lot of traffic. In order to generate good traffic, you need to avoid publishing on over saturated topics.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 0

Postby dominique » 31 Aug 2018, 21:38

Content quality and search engine optimization both are important for receiving a large amount of traffic. However, you can also get volume traffic if you share on social media. Social media sharing can be a great help if you are an influencer or do influencer marketing.

dominique

ForumCoin: 62

Postby johnywalker » 09 Sep 2018, 13:33

If you are only thinking about the traffic numbers and not concerned with the traffic conversion. You can use traffic exchange to drive massive traffic. However, this is not a good idea because of you are using advertising on your site, you might be banned.

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 0

Postby dominique » 10 Sep 2018, 21:41

johnywalker wrote:If you are only thinking about the traffic numbers and not concerned with the traffic conversion. You can use traffic exchange to drive massive traffic. However, this is not a good idea because of you are using advertising on your site, you might be banned.

If you think about only numbers, TE can get you numbers, if you use TE you might be able to see 2K views or any number you want, however, this does not benefit you in terms of generating revenue.

dominique

Postby MaryVerma » 12 Sep 2018, 10:46

Try directories - thy will help in a couple of months

MaryVerma

ForumCoin: 309

Postby cinderella » 07 Oct 2018, 14:46

Now that I understand why I failed on my previous blog, I will see to it that I have done all the necessary preparations before launching my blog. Having a lot of high-quality contents should be one of the main priorities.

$$$"EXCHANGE YOUR BITCOINS TO ANOTHER CURRENCY, INSTANTLY!"$$$

Exchanging from one digital and crypto currency to another is easy & automatic & instant with Changer.com. Just (1) select the exchange direction, (2) enter the amount you want to change, (3) click the 'Exchange' button. It's really that simple!

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,430

Postby Chameli » 09 Oct 2018, 07:48

cinderella wrote:Now that I understand why I failed on my previous blog, I will see to it that I have done all the necessary preparations before launching my blog. Having a lot of high-quality contents should be one of the main priorities.

You need quality contents. This is the first priority. In order to get approved from ad networks you should alo be receiving traffic from first tier countries like the US< the UK canada etc.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby kat82 » 09 Oct 2018, 15:39

Driving mas traffic to your blog or website requires hard work. You need to have social network accounts and also be sharing your articles and posts to their networks. A large follower base on social network means high traffic on every update. Additionally, you should share your blog to the different other sites, forums and etc. You can do that by commenting and also guest blogging on the popular sites you know. One last, write quality, do on site and off site SEO and have your site rank in search engine. This way will help you drive lots of traffic and which converts.

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 299

Postby cinderella » 09 Oct 2018, 20:28

kat82 wrote:Driving mas traffic to your blog or website requires hard work. You need to have social network accounts and also be sharing your articles and posts to their networks. A large follower base on social network means high traffic on every update. Additionally, you should share your blog to the different other sites, forums and etc. You can do that by commenting and also guest blogging on the popular sites you know. One last, write quality, do on site and off site SEO and have your site rank in search engine. This way will help you drive lots of traffic and which converts.

Apart from having high-quality contents, it shows that we really need to build an online presence in order to gain more traffic to our site.

$$$"EXCHANGE YOUR BITCOINS TO ANOTHER CURRENCY, INSTANTLY!"$$$

Exchanging from one digital and crypto currency to another is easy & automatic & instant with Changer.com. Just (1) select the exchange direction, (2) enter the amount you want to change, (3) click the 'Exchange' button. It's really that simple!

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,430

Postby dominique » 09 Oct 2018, 22:40

having a large fan following doe snot mean you get a good traffic. The traffic from social media sharing depends on the kind of followers you have on your social media accounts. If you built your followers through social media exchange sites or bought the followers, you are not going to benefit much.

dominique

Postby kat82 » 10 Oct 2018, 04:23

dominique wrote:having a large fan following doe snot mean you get a good traffic. The traffic from social media sharing depends on the kind of followers you have on your social media accounts. If you built your followers through social media exchange sites or bought the followers, you are not going to benefit much.

I agree with you. But social followers tend to convert. If course no one would keep following if he or she isn't interested in your updates. Like you mentioned in some other post, what works for you might not work for me. This us no argument but rather a suggestion basing on experience

kat82

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 299

Postby dominique » 10 Oct 2018, 22:32

If you built the followers genuinely your sharing will convert. For instance, you asked your facebook friends to follow your page and also used facebook advertising to build followers for your page, you will have people who are genuinely interested on your page. These followers will naturally engage on your posts.

dominique

Postby oldbuddy » 10 Oct 2018, 23:04

Let me start by offering a screenshot that shows I am not just talking, (which quit working so I replaced it)

Most of what is posted here is rhetoric started by people who want you to pay them for help and accepted as truth by those who have not done it.

The real truth is, if you post value and alert those who can use it, they will come back and bring their friends with them, over and over.
I hardly post on this blog, but my content is EVERGREEN and still has value today (4 years later). My visitors do not need to wade through pages and pages of content that was posted just to stay active in the hope of SEO, my SEO just happened naturally.
Bottom line: Offer true value and those who need it will find you.

Last edited by oldbuddy on 11 Oct 2018, 22:26, edited 1 time in total.
ARE YOU JUST HERE FOR THE PENNIES?
I am coming to the conclusion that most on here don't really want to make more money
CLICK HERE if that does NOT include you.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 441

Postby Chameli » 11 Oct 2018, 11:36

@oldbuddy thanks for having your say. If your contents have value, you will surely get visitors. If you have no value, you will not get visitors even though you may try PPC campaign.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby oldbuddy » 11 Oct 2018, 22:28

Chameli wrote:@oldbuddy thanks for having your say. If your contents have value, you will surely get visitors. If you have no value, you will not get visitors even though you may try PPC campaign.

I don't pay people just to visit my websites. They would only have one motive in mind and I would waste my money.

ARE YOU JUST HERE FOR THE PENNIES?
I am coming to the conclusion that most on here don't really want to make more money
CLICK HERE if that does NOT include you.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 28
ForumCoin: 441

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News