ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: How can i drive up to 2k views on my blog

Postby arunima » 25 Jul 2018, 06:34

The maximum views that I have got to any single blog of mine is 500. In total I have some 7K views to my persoanl blog so far in last 3-4 years. SO still I am struggling to find a way to attract more traffic to it. I am on Facebook and WhatsApp. These are the only two social media platform that I use to promote my blogs.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 677

Postby dominique » 25 Jul 2018, 23:28

I am getting about 5k monthly views on my website. I promote my website on facebook and twitter. You can generate views through social media, however, you need to have a large fan following.

dominique

ForumCoin: 2

Postby Chameli » 28 Jul 2018, 01:06

never think the traffic as a number. If you are focusing on number you may not actually earn from the traffic. You need to think about the traffic that converts. You will generate revenue only when visitors engage with your ads.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 486

Postby arunima » 28 Jul 2018, 06:54

I think posting regularly on your blogs and having a constant followers or subscribers does get a good view. Moreover, the topics that you write should be interesting and one should get your blog in Google search.

arunima

Postby dominique » 28 Jul 2018, 22:50

If you are thinking about 2k monthly views, I don't think it is difficult. However, bringing 2k daily views is very difficult. I manage to bring around 5k monthly views through search engines and social media.

dominique

Postby Chameli » 09 Aug 2018, 09:49

SEO and social media sharing can bring you sustainable traffic. Since SEO is a technical work, you can start with social media promotion. Creating a facebook page or joining facebook groups are two ways to build traffic.

Chameli

Postby Homecyber » 09 Aug 2018, 10:03

you have to use yoast for generating good traffic. in Google counsel add your site-maps to see where your traffic is generated from. use keyword planner to improve the search engine optimazition

Homecyber
Banned

ForumCoin: 19

Postby materu » 09 Aug 2018, 11:52

Having 2k views a month is not that had.With good content in your blogs and followers,you should rank high in google search.I manage about 40 views a day.

materu

ForumCoin: 60

Postby dominique » 13 Aug 2018, 23:30

If you have a lot of contents, you can easily drive a lot of traffic. There is a lot difference in receivng traffic on your blog with 10 posts and 100 posts.

dominique

Postby theend » 24 Aug 2018, 04:49

Turn your blogger into a cock on faucethub then you will receive millions of visitors every day

theend
Banned

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Chameli » 24 Aug 2018, 10:45

If you are thinking about 2k views every day, it takes a lot effort to gain that kind of traffic, however, if you are targeting 2k monthly views, it is not very difficult

Chameli

Postby arunima » 24 Aug 2018, 11:11

cinderella wrote:I also have the same issue. As of now, I am trying to be active on Pinterest and other social media. Though I know that we need to be very active, having a day job won't allow me. But I can see some improvement. We also have to consider SEO. I am not very knowledgeable on this but I am learning.

I generally use Facebook and WhatsApp to promote my blogs or articles. I have never tried Pinterest. I have to explore it. Does it give a good response? I am not on Instagram and Twitter and not even interested to join it. I am also trying to learn about SEO, have read a lot about it but still clueless about it.

arunima

Postby Vinaya » 25 Aug 2018, 00:59

arunima wrote:
cinderella wrote:I also have the same issue. As of now, I am trying to be active on Pinterest and other social media. Though I know that we need to be very active, having a day job won't allow me. But I can see some improvement. We also have to consider SEO. I am not very knowledgeable on this but I am learning.

I generally use Facebook and WhatsApp to promote my blogs or articles. I have never tried Pinterest. I have to explore it. Does it give a good response? I am not on Instagram and Twitter and not even interested to join it. I am also trying to learn about SEO, have read a lot about it but still clueless about it.

PInterest is a pin board style social site. IN order to maximize from pinterest sharing, try to use high quality photos on your article and pin every images on your article.

Vinaya

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Chameli » 25 Aug 2018, 14:28

If you use multiple social media platforms to market and promote your blog and website, you can easily drive traffic.

Chameli

Postby theend » 25 Aug 2018, 14:30

:D :D :D :D

theend
Banned

ForumCoin: 11

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News