ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

How can i drive up to 2k views on my blog

Postby wood20 » 03 Mar 2018, 21:46

Hi guys. Pls i neef an idea f how i can be getting up to 2000 views daily on my blog, any idea?

wood20

ForumCoin: 82

Re: How can i drive up to 2k views on my blog

Postby metsrock69 » 03 Mar 2018, 22:11

I get about 20-30 views a day on my blog when I share it on social media. Before then I would get 20 or 30 a week. The most I have received in one day was 70 views. I posted an interesting topic about sports and people loved it :)

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 983

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 03 Mar 2018, 22:12

What is your blog about? You need to grow a presence online in order to get views and a following and for people to trust you. Join forums related to your niche and post decent content and if the forum allows it make sure to put your website link in the signature. You could also do a Youtube channel, depending on your niche and comfort level. These are my main traffic drivers and I also grew my Twitter following to get more views.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 62

Postby cinderella » 03 Mar 2018, 22:58

I also have the same issue. As of now, I am trying to be active on Pinterest and other social media. Though I know that we need to be very active, having a day job won't allow me. But I can see some improvement. We also have to consider SEO. I am not very knowledgeable on this but I am learning.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,396

Postby dominique » 03 Mar 2018, 23:13

If you want 2k views daily, you need to have a lot of articles published, may be 200-300. Your articles also need to be search friendly, we written and keyword optimized.

dominique

ForumCoin: 2

Postby aecel » 04 Mar 2018, 15:05

I think you need to share your blogs on any social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter. I've seen lots of blogs that have been shared on Facebook feeds. Sometimes people visit the blogs if they find the articles interesting to read and they're gonna share it on their Facebook account so in that way, you can earn more views by sharing your blogs into social media.

aecel

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Angie10 » 04 Mar 2018, 16:41

metsrock69 wrote:I get about 20-30 views a day on my blog when I share it on social media. Before then I would get 20 or 30 a week. The most I have received in one day was 70 views. I posted an interesting topic about sports and people loved it :)

Good for you, mate! It may not seem like much but we all have to start somewhere!

@wood20...I'm not sure about 2 000 because it's quite a feat. BUT I'd say you'd have to write very good quality AND interesting articles, then SHARE, SHARE, SHARE on various social media websites.There are a few other things you could do that are quite involved. I'm still not where I want to be as far as bringing traffic to my blog goes because I could do so much more. But blogging when you've got a demanding full-time job is very hard.Thanks for starting this thread, I'll be following it!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 42

Postby Chameli » 04 Mar 2018, 21:56

Don't concentrate on quantity, concentrate on quality. It does not make sense if you get 2K daily visit yet no interaction. It is more important to have interaction.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 486

Postby dominique » 07 Mar 2018, 00:06

You can also use PPC campaing on facebook or adword to bring visitors.

dominique

Postby wood20 » 07 Mar 2018, 10:46

metsrock69 wrote:I get about 20-30 views a day on my blog when I share it on social media. Before then I would get 20 or 30 a week. The most I have received in one day was 70 views. I posted an interesting topic about sports and people loved it :)

That's too low ,you cant earn a dime with that

--- 07 Mar 2018, 10:47 ---

WorkAtHomeGal wrote:What is your blog about? You need to grow a presence online in order to get views and a following and for people to trust you. Join forums related to your niche and post decent content and if the forum allows it make sure to put your website link in the signature. You could also do a Youtube channel, depending on your niche and comfort level. These are my main traffic drivers and I also grew my Twitter following to get more views.

I have an entertainment blog and i post my url everyday on social media, im looking forward to start seo

wood20

ForumCoin: 82

Postby Chameli » 09 Mar 2018, 23:05

The basics of getting volume traffic is SEO, SEM, SMM, and Email Marketing. If you do proper SEO your website will appear on search engines which will bring visitors.

Chameli

Postby kaphokz » 11 Mar 2018, 11:19

I think you can achieve 2k views in your blog is thru SEO. Many bloggers said that SEO is the key in order to your website to get high rank in google

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 319

Postby Chameli » 11 Mar 2018, 23:01

kaphokz wrote:I think you can achieve 2k views in your blog is thru SEO. Many bloggers said that SEO is the key in order to your website to get high rank in google

That's true. When you do SEO your website will appear on the top results for given keywords. When your website has high rank, Google will send a lot of traffic

Chameli

Postby dominique » 23 Jul 2018, 17:34

If you want a lot of visitors on your website, you need to have useful and informative contents. Having useful and informative contents are not enough, these contents must also be optimized for search engines. You also need to promote on social media and search engines

dominique

Postby augusta » 25 Jul 2018, 05:20

dominique wrote:If you want 2k views daily, you need to have a lot of articles published, may be 200-300. Your articles also need to be search friendly, we written and keyword optimized.

Well stated, don't just post only.few articles and expect more views you need more articles on the site and post interesting topics too

augusta

ForumCoin: 373

Next

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News