*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Are you earning revenue from your blogs/website/forum?

Postby Chameli » 14 Jan 2018, 04:44

Do you have a blog, website, or a forum? If yes, are you earning revenue? I am not asking how much are you earning, however, will you please tell me, does your earning justify the time you spend on your blog, website or a forum?

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Banner Ad

Re: Are you earning revenue from your blogs/website/forum?

Postby BJHB » 19 Jan 2018, 17:51

Yes, I own a blog. But, I am not earning anything from it. I used adsense advertisement there, but not getting enough traffic to make money. I tried many methods to drive traffic, but failed.

BJHB

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 52

Postby WorkAtHomeGal » 19 Jan 2018, 23:19

I do have a blog but probably do not post to it as regular as I should. I have Adsense and various referral banners. I do get a referral here and there and I have earned a little through Adsene but nothing crazy. I need to work on new content and getting more traffic I think to drive better results.

WorkAtHomeGal

Referrals: 29
ForumCoin: 68

Postby Chameli » 20 Jan 2018, 01:10

BJHB wrote:Yes, I own a blog. But, I am not earning anything from it. I used adsense advertisement there, but not getting enough traffic to make money. I tried many methods to drive traffic, but failed.

I also use adsense, apart from adsense I use amazon affiliate ads and I am not earning good money. What kind of traffic generation model are you using.

Chameli
Banned

Postby aecel » 22 Jan 2018, 02:53

I don't have blogs, website, and forum but my friend had a blog before he had to close it due to financial reason. He's not earning from it so he had to shut it down to cut the expenses from web hosting.

aecel

ForumCoin: 391

Postby augusta » 22 Jan 2018, 06:21

Sure,but not as high as it should be for now.still in it grooming stage.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Chameli » 22 Jan 2018, 20:19

BJHB wrote:Yes, I own a blog. But, I am not earning anything from it. I used adsense advertisement there, but not getting enough traffic to make money. I tried many methods to drive traffic, but failed.

Have you tried to do SEO? The SEO is the only proven method to drive traffic because SEO will help you to appear on top search results and when you are on the top you will receive search engine traffic.

Chameli
Banned

Postby BJHB » 23 Jan 2018, 04:43

Chameli wrote:

Have you tried to do SEO? The SEO is the only proven method to drive traffic because SEO will help you to appear on top search results and when you are on the top you will receive search engine traffic.
I tried a little on seo. Now I am working on a popad mrthod with free blog. If I get any success there then I will use a profession SEO service for my blog. And, the sad part is my blog url is blocked on facebook. Someone reported links, and I knew who reported.

BJHB

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 52

Postby aecel » 23 Jan 2018, 12:28

BJHB wrote: I tried a little on seo. Now I am working on a popad mrthod with free blog. If I get any success there then I will use a profession SEO service for my blog. And, the sad part is my blog url is blocked on facebook. Someone reported links, and I knew who reported.

May I ask why your blog has been blocked on Facebook? Have you violated any rules?

aecel

ForumCoin: 391

Postby cinderella » 23 Jan 2018, 13:53

Chameli wrote:Do you have a blog, website, or a forum? If yes, are you earning revenue? I am not asking how much are you earning, however, will you please tell me, does your earning justify the time you spend on your blog, website or a forum?

I started a blog about six months ago but it seems that I have yet to apply the proper strategies in order to earn from it. I then decided to concentrate first on Bitlanders and learn more about blogging. I will try to activate my blog site again and probably, with the learnings I got from this site (Bitlanders), I will gain success on my own blog.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby mrki444 » 23 Jan 2018, 14:07

I got few clicks from mysites. In start I invest more time than I earned, but now it's just earning some clicks since I don't invest more time.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby Chameli » 23 Jan 2018, 21:42

@cinderella you might be earning more from bitlanders than from your blog, however bitlander is third party website and it may not always work for you, what if it stops paying or vanishes? Your blog will always stay with you

Chameli
Banned

Postby Rational Mind » 26 Jan 2018, 21:54

You can call me a new blogger. I have two blogs, which I started around 10 months ago. I am yet to make a good revenue from my blogs. I use adsense and amazon ads.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Spriha » 05 Feb 2018, 05:17

not yet, that is actually my dream to make my own site and run adsense on that.

Spriha
Banned

ForumCoin: -1

Postby Chameli » 05 Feb 2018, 21:33

Spriha wrote:not yet, that is actually my dream to make my own site and run adsense on that.

What's stopping you from launching your own site. It is not difficult to launch your websit. If you stop spending money on three times theater vist, you can use that money to launch a website.

Chameli
Banned

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News