ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby A K Rao » 20 Sep 2018, 18:05

As I have mentioned I don't have account on Instagram I never tried that...I think with 500 million people using the site to promote the business there shouldn't be any problem in using the site to promote your business! Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 693

Postby augusta » 23 Sep 2018, 04:51

Instagram is really a money making platform now. one can advertised all.sort to make money there. I'm planning to use it for my mini importation business

augusta

ForumCoin: 197

Postby Chameli » 03 Oct 2018, 01:10

I have personal instagram account. Since I do not use much I do not have too many followers, in fact I have less than 100 followers. However, I am thinking to use Instagram more and become active because I hear that Instagram is more powerful tool than facebook if you want to reach youngster.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby cinderella » 03 Oct 2018, 04:32

I am yet to learn how I could use Instagram for my blog. I have an account and I am receiving a lot of friend requests but the problem is, I don't know yet how to add a link to my post. I am looking forward to learn more about the platform so it may bring benefit to my blogging activities.

cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 256

Postby a_jerobon » 03 Oct 2018, 07:51

I am not doing any online business currently but if I ever get the chance, I will definitely use Instagram to promote my business.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 220

Postby chikitta » 05 Oct 2018, 12:04

For the longest time i have not taken much interest in instagram. Every time i hear about it, its always something about celebrities flaunting their kids and lifestyles i guess that's why it has never interested me.

chikitta

ForumCoin: 9

Postby simplyfred » 15 Oct 2018, 04:14

I have an account but I barely use it. I don't even know how everything works on Instagram.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 595

Postby augusta » 16 Oct 2018, 05:43

simplyfred wrote:I have an account but I barely use it. I don't even know how everything works on Instagram.

if you have a business you can use your instagram page to advertise and sell your products.it a very simple platform to use for business.

augusta

ForumCoin: 197

Postby arunima » 16 Oct 2018, 06:08

I have heard a lot about Instagram but still not have an account with it.

arunima

ForumCoin: 378

Postby cmoneyspinner » 20 Oct 2018, 19:23

Continuing to use my Instagram account to expand my social media presence and hopefully make some money. The main reason for using Instagram is because since the whole wide world views everything through a mobile device and Instagram was made for mobile users, it's the best way for me to drive traffic to my blogs and websites that are old and were really set up for mobile viewing. Google search engine tends to direct people to sites that are mobile-friendly and Instagram is as mobile-friendly as you can get.

Found a link I'd like to share:

How to Become an Instagram Influencer and Start Earning Money Now
https://medium.com/swlh/how-to-become-a ... ef3169e96d

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 230

Postby Rational Mind » 20 Oct 2018, 23:48

@Comoney you have a point. Instagram was basically created for mobole users. Therefore, if we want to tap mobile users, we should be using instagram. Instagram also has a lot of young users, most of the users are under 29. Therefore, if you are targeting young people, insragram is the best platform.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby jackchun » 21 Oct 2018, 01:57

can I placed referral link on the Instagram comment ? or some ptp link on Instagram ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,024

Postby johnywalker » 14 Nov 2018, 10:46

I am thinking to build followers on Instagram and then use it to do influencer marketing. I hear that you can earn a good money by becoming Instagram marketer.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby gugun21 » 14 Nov 2018, 10:54

I have also some influencer college-mate.. He has also turned an instagram influencer.. But I don't see the utility to it..

gugun21

ForumCoin: 221

Postby Vinaya » 19 Nov 2018, 11:53

If you want instagram for business, you have to build a lot of followers first. Building genuine followers is really hard. I have instagram and I do not even have 100 followers.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News