New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby sofs » 09 Feb 2019, 16:42

I used Instagram for sharing article links a few years ago, I had some success initially, but then I liked Instagram so I did push around with it. However, I do see a good value for it of you are selling products or services and if you have a large following.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,942

Postby cinderella » 10 Feb 2019, 04:23

I would build my Instagram when I'm done with Pinterest. I need to take one thing at a time. Though I already have an IG account, I only use it for reciprocation.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 654

Postby Chameli » 10 Feb 2019, 09:40

Currently, I am using facebook and twitter to promote my contents. I do have Pinterest and Instagram accounts, however, I am not using these social sites much. I want to first develop followers on these sites.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Tendz » 10 Feb 2019, 13:41

I only use Instagram when I have something worthwhile to share. Maybe in the future I might try it out for business as well, if it goes great

Tendz

ForumCoin: 1,552

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Feb 2019, 17:27

I have not yet build Instagram account for my business. That is because I am not even using Instagram for personal use. However, I might soon build IG account for my business and start building followers.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News