New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby jackchun » 19 Nov 2018, 12:46

I think girls may be easily get many followers and hence many referrals for earnings

jackchun

ForumCoin: 570

Postby Rational Mind » 14 Dec 2018, 22:55

If you are interested i trying Instagram for Business yet do not know where or how to get started, you can check Hubspot Academy course on Instagram for Business Strategy.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby katkat » 29 Jan 2019, 07:57

I have Instagram but still learning how to use. If this can be use for business then I hope this is free.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 243

Postby ladyninja » 29 Jan 2019, 08:17

katkat wrote:I have Instagram but still learning how to use. If this can be use for business then I hope this is free.

Instagram for business is free. It's just like having a personal page on there. The only difference is putting up products and services for sale in place of personal pics.

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 156

Postby theresajane » 29 Jan 2019, 15:44

There are a lot of accounts on social media that are used for business purposes and marketing. I haven't tried it though, but, I know some friends who do it. Like leaving Instagram comments on people who goes to gym to promote a healthy drink and such.

theresajane

ForumCoin: 250

Postby kat82 » 29 Jan 2019, 18:59

Chameli wrote:
tusziget wrote:Well,I have seen some Instagram accounts with a huge amount of followers,and I think those Instagram accounts can be very well monetized.

If you want to make money from instagram, you need a huge fan following. Once you build a large followers, you will become an influencer, when you are an influencer you can attract advertisers.

Also the niche varies since advertisers are interested in followers which convert.

kat82

Referrals: 12
ForumCoin: 21

Postby Chameli » 30 Jan 2019, 11:13

ladyninja wrote:Instagram for business is free. It's just like having a personal page on there. The only difference is putting up products and services for sale in place of personal pics.

I am yet to use instagram for business. I have a personal account which I am not using much. I am learning how I can use Instagram to build traffic to my blog.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby jackchun » 01 Feb 2019, 07:21

in the profile, I posted my blog link, though not much useful for me

jackchun

ForumCoin: 570

Postby Chameli » 01 Feb 2019, 09:33

jackchun wrote:in the profile, I posted my blog link, though not much useful for me

dropping links on Instagram does not work. You need to be very active, you need to have a lot of following. In other words you must be some kind of influencer in order to benefit from Instagram.

Chameli
Banned

Postby Rational Mind » 02 Feb 2019, 22:19

I am thinking to hire some instagram influencer an see how instagram promotion actually helps my business.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby MABEL » 02 Feb 2019, 23:49

Thanks for the idea. I thought Instagram is just for photos and just mere social media. Maybe I can use it for my future advertisement of future business.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 386

Postby Chameli » 03 Feb 2019, 07:02

dominique wrote:I am thinking to hire some instagram influencer an see how instagram promotion actually helps my business.

I am also thinking about hiring instagram influencer.

Chameli
Banned

Postby a_jerobon » 09 Feb 2019, 06:06

Chameli wrote:people use instagram for social networking though image share. However, instagram can also be used for business purpose. If you have a lot of followers and are an influencer on instagram, you can even use your account to advertise and make money.

I once used Instagram while I was working in a certain app. It was great sharing images about the site in it and I earned a lot.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 182

Postby Seasonalvic » 09 Feb 2019, 09:25

I used to share the images of rabbits I was selling some times back.my account really helped and simplified the marketing

Seasonalvic

ForumCoin: 35

Postby Chameli » 09 Feb 2019, 09:28

a_jerobon wrote:
Chameli wrote:people use instagram for social networking though image share. However, instagram can also be used for business purpose. If you have a lot of followers and are an influencer on instagram, you can even use your account to advertise and make money.

I once used Instagram while I was working in a certain app. It was great sharing images about the site in it and I earned a lot.

If you have a working instagram acocunt with a lot of followers, you can use to to market products and services for the business and earn money.

Chameli
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News