ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby jackchun » 19 Nov 2018, 12:46

I think girls may be easily get many followers and hence many referrals for earnings

jackchun

ForumCoin: 465

Postby Rational Mind » 14 Dec 2018, 22:55

If you are interested i trying Instagram for Business yet do not know where or how to get started, you can check Hubspot Academy course on Instagram for Business Strategy.

Rational Mind

ForumCoin: 36

Postby katkat » 29 Jan 2019, 07:57

I have Instagram but still learning how to use. If this can be use for business then I hope this is free.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 954

Postby ladyninja » 29 Jan 2019, 08:17

katkat wrote:I have Instagram but still learning how to use. If this can be use for business then I hope this is free.

Instagram for business is free. It's just like having a personal page on there. The only difference is putting up products and services for sale in place of personal pics.

ladyninja

ForumCoin: 154

Postby theresajane » 29 Jan 2019, 15:44

There are a lot of accounts on social media that are used for business purposes and marketing. I haven't tried it though, but, I know some friends who do it. Like leaving Instagram comments on people who goes to gym to promote a healthy drink and such.

theresajane

ForumCoin: 139

Postby kat82 » 29 Jan 2019, 18:59

Chameli wrote:
tusziget wrote:Well,I have seen some Instagram accounts with a huge amount of followers,and I think those Instagram accounts can be very well monetized.

If you want to make money from instagram, you need a huge fan following. Once you build a large followers, you will become an influencer, when you are an influencer you can attract advertisers.

Also the niche varies since advertisers are interested in followers which convert.

kat82

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 39

Postby Chameli » 30 Jan 2019, 11:13

ladyninja wrote:Instagram for business is free. It's just like having a personal page on there. The only difference is putting up products and services for sale in place of personal pics.

I am yet to use instagram for business. I have a personal account which I am not using much. I am learning how I can use Instagram to build traffic to my blog.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 116

Postby jackchun » 01 Feb 2019, 07:21

in the profile, I posted my blog link, though not much useful for me

jackchun

ForumCoin: 465

Postby Chameli » 01 Feb 2019, 09:33

jackchun wrote:in the profile, I posted my blog link, though not much useful for me

dropping links on Instagram does not work. You need to be very active, you need to have a lot of following. In other words you must be some kind of influencer in order to benefit from Instagram.

Chameli

Postby Rational Mind » 02 Feb 2019, 22:19

I am thinking to hire some instagram influencer an see how instagram promotion actually helps my business.

Rational Mind

ForumCoin: 36

Postby MABEL » 02 Feb 2019, 23:49

Thanks for the idea. I thought Instagram is just for photos and just mere social media. Maybe I can use it for my future advertisement of future business.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 237

Postby Chameli » 03 Feb 2019, 07:02

dominique wrote:I am thinking to hire some instagram influencer an see how instagram promotion actually helps my business.

I am also thinking about hiring instagram influencer.

Chameli

Postby a_jerobon » 09 Feb 2019, 06:06

Chameli wrote:people use instagram for social networking though image share. However, instagram can also be used for business purpose. If you have a lot of followers and are an influencer on instagram, you can even use your account to advertise and make money.

I once used Instagram while I was working in a certain app. It was great sharing images about the site in it and I earned a lot.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 22

Postby Seasonalvic » 09 Feb 2019, 09:25

I used to share the images of rabbits I was selling some times back.my account really helped and simplified the marketing

Seasonalvic

ForumCoin: 35

Postby Chameli » 09 Feb 2019, 09:28

a_jerobon wrote:
Chameli wrote:people use instagram for social networking though image share. However, instagram can also be used for business purpose. If you have a lot of followers and are an influencer on instagram, you can even use your account to advertise and make money.

I once used Instagram while I was working in a certain app. It was great sharing images about the site in it and I earned a lot.

If you have a working instagram acocunt with a lot of followers, you can use to to market products and services for the business and earn money.

Chameli

PreviousNext

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News