ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Re: Are you using Instagram for business

Postby sofs » 09 Feb 2019, 16:42

I used Instagram for sharing article links a few years ago, I had some success initially, but then I liked Instagram so I did push around with it. However, I do see a good value for it of you are selling products or services and if you have a large following.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Postby cinderella » 10 Feb 2019, 04:23

I would build my Instagram when I'm done with Pinterest. I need to take one thing at a time. Though I already have an IG account, I only use it for reciprocation.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 260

Postby Chameli » 10 Feb 2019, 09:40

Currently, I am using facebook and twitter to promote my contents. I do have Pinterest and Instagram accounts, however, I am not using these social sites much. I want to first develop followers on these sites.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Tendz » 10 Feb 2019, 13:41

I only use Instagram when I have something worthwhile to share. Maybe in the future I might try it out for business as well, if it goes great

Tendz

ForumCoin: 631

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Feb 2019, 17:27

I have not yet build Instagram account for my business. That is because I am not even using Instagram for personal use. However, I might soon build IG account for my business and start building followers.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Previous

Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News